help me please lose weight! All troll shit aside I can't do it. (SERIOUS ONLY I BEG)

D

Deleted member 48681

Bronze
At my peak I was 287 pounds when I was 15. At 17 I was 277 pounds

Currently at 18 Im 240 because i decided to lose weight

At my lowest during starve maxxing I was 218 I think

I binge ate 4,000 - 8,000 calories a day for a month and gained so much weight and bloat

I lose weight, then gain, lose, then gain

Im about to lose my fucking mind

I cant go back to 287 pounds, I feel like shit at 240 imagine now when I reach back to my highest weight

Please help me, I have no self discipline and food is my only cope

Thanks guys for any advise

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Sondern

I binge ate 4,000 - 8,000 calories a day for a month and gained so much weight and bloat

I cant go back to 287 pounds, I feel like shit at 240 imagine now when I reach back to my highest weight

im not gonna give u any bs cuz its not worth my time giving u a diet plan. i heard there's a new medication for fat monkeys like yourself. it makes you less hungry and is given to ppl with diabetes. worth looking into idk the name and i believe its still in its clinical trail stages

Holy bro, take action right the fuck know because you're in your prime UNDER ALL THAT FAT, AND YOU DON'T KNOW IT

Buy terzapetide from Qingdao sigma chemical in bulk. Use it for a year and then track calories and maintain weight

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
im not gonna give u any bs cuz its not worth my time giving u a diet plan. i heard there's a new medication for fat monkeys like yourself. it makes you less hungry and is given to ppl with diabetes. worth looking into idk the name and i believe its still in its clinical trail stages
Thank you bro Def will look into it

Holy bro, take action right the fuck know because you're in your prime UNDER ALL THAT FAT, AND YOU DON'T KNOW IT
that was the idea when i was 277 pounds. When I reached 218 my zygos was popping out like crazy and I was still fat. Imagine when i reach 170-180

that was the idea when i was 277 pounds. When I was 218 my zygos was popping out like crazy and I was still fat. Imagine when i reach 170-180
Yes exactlyyy nigga so why the fuck can't you put down the fork man, listen, start slow, starving yourself will just result in binge eating again. Ik it's hard but popping zygos at 218 means mogger zygos, so get the fucking fat off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48681
Yes exactlyyy nigga so why the fuck can't you put down the fork man, listen, start slow, starving yourself will just result in binge eating again. Ik it's hard but popping zygos at 218 means mogger zygos, so get the fucking fat off
Fuck it im starving starting tmr 500 calories a day until i reach 180. I dont care about muscle mass or any shit like that.

Fuck it im starving starting tmr 500 calories a day until i reach 180. I dont care about muscle mass or any shit like that.
Yes your absolute top priority should be getting lean, forget the muscle, also starve w like 500 calories under what you burn, so u don't get loose skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48681
what i can suggest is grabbing a hobby such as urbex (urban exploration/going into abandoned places illegally) or hobbies that in general get you to move around a lot
this might be water but i went urbexing at a abandoned building today and burnt ~1200 calories (if samsung health tracking is any good)
u will NEVER know how fast u can burn calories when you are running from the cops, or your friends are making fun of you for not being able to jump a gate.

• +1
Reactions: iwannamog
all you need is a strict diet make a diet plan 1.3k calories for a day follow this for like couple months you gonna lose hella weight and ofc cardio and gym its really this simple no rocket science but you gotat force yourself to stop eating all unwanted shit and focus on the diet purely thats it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47971
Stop eating. Go one day without food. Then two. Then three, repeat until you get to one week, on the days you get to eat only consume 1k calories. Then keep starvationmaxxing until you cut all your weight. Also do a lot of walking it’s the best form of cardio for weight loss. Hopefully you don’t develop an eating disorder :D