Hollow Cheeks and Face fat problem

ethniccel

ethniccel

Deathnic
Hello, I am a Southeast Asian male from Cambodia, I just turned 16, about 2 weeks ago and I am roughly 5'9 barefoot and weight about 53 kg and my abs are pretty defined. Though, my face is pretty chubby but have a defined jawline, I can see outlines of my masseter when I clench and my dad had a very defined hollow cheek when he was younger, though that may be partly from malnutrition because back in 1975-1979 there was a genocide. What should I do to get hollow cheeks without stunting growth?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and PseudoMaxxer
Hello, I am a Southeast Asian male from Cambodia, I just turned 16, about 2 weeks ago and I am roughly 5'9 barefoot and weight about 53 kg and my abs are pretty defined. Though, my face is pretty chubby but have a defined jawline, I can see outlines of my masseter when I clench and my dad had a very defined hollow cheek when he was younger, though that may be partly from malnutrition because back in 1975-1979 there was a genocide. What should I do to get hollow cheeks without stunting growth?
Youre prob bloated

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
you are sixteen bruv…come on man wtf are you worrying about hollow cheeks??

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
you are sixteen bruv…come on man wtf are you worrying about hollow cheeks??
my whole class has a defined jaw and hollow cheeks, I stand out with my chubby cheeks. Though we all are asian we study in a institution that costs over 10k a year and everyone looks like a Kevin Nguyen, one of my friend is 5'11 and the other 6'2 both their parents are around 5 foot to 5 foot 7, which is driving me near to autism obsessing over my cheeks everyday as I am getting constantly mocked about it, and the fact my phenotype is different from everyone else as well cuz I am a Khmer pure blood

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
my whole class has a defined jaw and hollow cheeks, I stand out with my chubby cheeks. Though we all are asian we study in a institution that costs over 10k a year and everyone looks like a Kevin Nguyen, one of my friend is 5'11 and the other 6'2 both their parents are around 5 foot to 5 foot 7, which is driving me near to autism obsessing over my cheeks everyday as I am getting constantly mocked about it, and the fact my phenotype is different from everyone else as well cuz I am a Khmer pure blood
idk what khmer is but ok.

Eat a lot and let your body develop dummy, don’t make my same mistake.

Once you are 18/19 you can start cutting a bit.

I had really fat cheeks too when i was little but now i have a really defined face

idk what khmer is but ok.

Eat a lot and let your body develop dummy, don’t make my same mistake.

Once you are 18/19 you can start cutting a bit.

I had really fat cheeks too when i was little but now i have a really defined face
check dm pls

Generally speaking unless you are literally boneless you should have hollow cheeks at 12% body fat. If you don’t then you probably have bad fat distribution which will get better with age.