Hot Take: If you are white in America and don't have any success or money kinda sad

NotCarv

NotCarv

#BlackRaceDomination
Imagine being born at level 500 and still losing kinda sad you basically have ingame cheats

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, 5'7 zoomer, borntosuffer and 12 others
@russiancelreturns xd

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman
This aint the 1950s no more jfl

white men are hated like crazy in the us

doesnt affect me tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, try2beme, Recessed Life and 1 other person
Imagine being born at level 500 and still losing kinda sad you basically have ingame cheats
Dude thinks being white is a superpower

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: butterworld and dopaminebeyondfried
This aint the 1950s no more jfl

white men are hated like crazy in the us

doesnt affect me tho
Gen Z, the youngest generational cohort, recorded nearly $6 trillion in financial wealth—up from $2 trillion in 2019.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
This. Even worse if white woman. I see many 6-8/10 white women here in the UK and I laugh knowing they are playing at tutorial island level and still faking the campaign of life

Meanwhile I’m bbc male and playing life on nightmare dark souls difficulty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, st.hamudi but 6‘5, ominion and 1 other person
This. Even worse if white woman. I see many 6-8/10 white women here in the UK and I laugh knowing they are playing at tutorial island level and still faking the campaign of life

Fr imagine being born black and having like 0 wealth or power starting at level 0.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and murdah
I mean, you have affirmative action and DEI systems implemented to hold back white men

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
You’re retarded
Millennials stand to become the richest generation in history, after $90 trillion wealth transfer. Millennials are set to inherit as much as $90 trillion in assets before 2044, a new report shows.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and st.hamudi but 6‘5
I mean, you have affirmative action and DEI systems implemented to hold back white men
DEI and AA only helped white woman lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon and murdah

Muhhhhhh my black skin!!! Life is so hard!!

• +1
Reactions: ominion
being white in america is shit, ur basically raised to hate yourself, not me cause im 21 but kids younger then me for sure

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, rand anon, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
I would die by a cop 1000x compared to u for not even resisting they like hyper aggressive to niggas like me im legit a urkcel

• JFL
I agree on the media whites are hated and blacks are worshipped, this isnt the case irl tho

Still your life isnt much harder than the average white dude

THE AVERAGE FUCKING INDIAN HAS IT 3x WORSE

IMAGINE WAKING UP KNOWING YOU ARE THE MOST HATED AND DISCRIMINATED RACE

• JFL
  • +1
Duh idk why u guys think blacks n other races have it easier for some odd reason.
I don’t, in america everyone is pretty much equal

• +1
Typical gaslighting by those playing the game on easy mode. Come back one you can hack nightmare mode you pleb get GUD

I agree on the media whites are hated and blacks are worshipped, this isnt the case irl tho

Still your life isnt much harder than the average white dude

THE AVERAGE FUCKING INDIAN HAS IT 3x WORSE

IMAGINE WAKING UP KNOWING YOU ARE THE MOST HATED AND DISCRIMINATED RACE
your life isnt much harder than the average white dude thats cap lets be real.

Average white will have middle class parents + getting job cause white skin.

"The median income for Black households was $52,860, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. That's compared with $77,250 for white households — a difference of $24,390, or 32%."

Typical gaslighting by those playing the game on easy mode. Come back one you can hack nightmare mode you pleb get GUD
I’m not white

Be grateful you arent indian, i cant imagine the suffering the average indian goes through daily

• +1
u know whats funny if ask them if they would switch to black they wouldn't lmaoo.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and murdah
your life isnt much harder than the average white dude thats cap lets be real.

Average white will have middle class parents + getting job cause white skin.

"The median income for Black households was $52,860, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. That's compared with $77,250 for white households — a difference of $24,390, or 32%."
That is completely un related to skin color it’s some shit that yall do to yourselves

Black people are more accepted into jobs in 2024, its all about diversity

Again ill say, be grateful you’re not a fucking indian

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon, murdah and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I’m not white

Be grateful you arent indian, i cant imagine the suffering the average indian goes through daily
They have life as bad as blacks tbh. They just struggle is different fields worse than blacks, blacks for instance don’t struggle with women but they struggle getting jobs and money, curries struggle with women but not so
Much with money and jobs

Just depends

• +1
bro indians hate niggers
I don’t give a fuck lmao indians still suffer more, undeniably the most dicriminated and hated race of all time

Jfl even indians dont wanna date other indians

• +1
Reactions: murdah and ChadL1te
They have life as bad as blacks tbh. They just struggle is different fields worse than blacks, blacks for instance don’t struggle with women but they struggle getting jobs and money, curries struggle with women but not so
Much with money and jobs

Just depends
For real

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I don’t give a fuck lmao indians still suffer more, undeniably the most dicriminated and hated race of all time

they just subhuman + they have more money

Much with money and jobs

Just depends
Bro struggling with money or jobs IS YOUR FAULT

Indians cant control what they struggle with, genetics betrayed them

• JFL

What do u think contributes to bbc smv the most?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and St.TikTokcel

Indians have a better land than Africa and are wealthier. Indians sure have it rough but blacks have it the hardest out of every other main race. Just so you know 90% of blacks live in Africa which is worse than India as a whole with the exception of a few nations

Only native Americans, Abos and gypsies have it harder than blacks

• +1
Reactions: murdah and NotCarv
Proof that making money isnt a race thing it’s a person thing
Nope. Indians who come to USA already have wealth back home.

"the United States' immigration policies favorable to immigrants who were already highly educated before coming to the United States."

u know whats funny if ask them if they would switch to black they wouldn't lmaoo.
LMFAO THIS GUYS A RETARD BRO

go into any school, not fucking .org cuz everyone here is a white supremacist, and ask all the white kids if they would be black if they could

Gaurantee majority will want to be black

What do u think contributes to bbc smv the most?
NT and low inhb. If you go clubbing and watch blacks in action you’ll realise why and how they do so well with foids they exude masculinity confidence and NT

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Indians have a better land than Africa and are wealthier. Indians sure have it rough but blacks have it the hardest out of every other main race. Just so you know 90% of blacks live in Africa which is worse than India as a whole with the exception of a few nations

Whites say they have high iq but can't understand simple things LOL

Oh yes outside of america blacks have it harder 100%

But in america yall are just playing victim “ohh poor me lifes so hard as a african 😢😢

• +1
Reactions: Jova
NT and low inhb. If you go clubbing and watch blacks in action you’ll realise why and how they do so well with foids they exude masculinity confidence and NT
Yes I know. Im curious why BBC have so much appeal. Do u think if cumskin had same inhibition level as bbc he woulve achieved similar results?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
It’s a combination of extreme confidence and extroversion, also the fact that black culture as swooped up america as a whole, and the bbc myth ofc

Oh yes outside of america blacks have it harder 100%

But in america yall are just playing victim “ohh poor me lifes so hard as a african 😢😢
No lol

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel