Hot Take: If you are white in America and don't have any success or money kinda sad

Oh yes outside of america blacks have it harder 100%

But in america yall are just playing victim “ohh poor me lifes so hard as a african 😢😢
Curries earn the msot money in america…. Blacks the least

Imagine crying for oppression when your the most privileged your like a fucking jew always crying about oppression when you are the msot privileged

Yes I know. Im curious why BBC have so much appeal. Do u think if cumskin had same inhibition level as bbc he woulve achieved similar results?
cumskins are so weak now u niggas act like cucks. Yes for sure

Yes I know. Im curious why BBC have so much appeal. Do u think if cumskin had same inhibition level as bbc he woulve achieved similar results?
No if an indian did that shit he wouldnt even get any hoes

Whites are still the most desired race statistically so yes that too

NT and low inhb. If you go clubbing and watch blacks in action you’ll realise why and how they do so well with foids they exude masculinity confidence and NT
Do you think if a pinkoid of similar PSL did the same shit as negro (NT/Low inhib), he'd get swatted/arrested/get mag-dumped

Curries earn the msot money in america…. Blacks the least

Imagine crying for oppression when your the most privileged your like a fucking jew always crying about oppression when you are the msot privileged
Asians earn the most not curries

Also jfl im not white

Do you think if a pinkoid of similar PSL did the same shit as negro (NT/Low inhib), he'd get swatted/arrested/get mag-dumped
I have Whire buddies that have bbc tier low inhb and NT. They are the biggest white slayers you’ll ever meet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and St.TikTokcel
I have Whire buddies that have bbc tier low inhb and NT. They are the biggest white slayers you’ll ever meet
yeah i know white slayers they legit are giga low inhib and NT thats all u need u could even be a MTN

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Typical gaslighting by those playing the game on easy mode. Come back one you can hack nightmare mode you pleb get GUD
the guy your saying this to is a middle eastern muslim living in america

he has it harder than black people let alone having it on 'easymode' :lul:

• +1

Yeah cause he is ugly

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

I don’t believe i have it harder, my parents cane as immagrants and i still wont say i have it harder

YALL ARE JUST PLAYING UR BS VICTIM MINDSET,

you do NOT have it easier or harder than a white dude, its 2024

@PrinceLuenLeoncur my white friend started making 70k when he stopped being lazy in 1 year lol. its easy mode he isn't even smart

• +1
I don’t believe i have it harder, my parents cane as immagrants and i still wont say i have it harder

YALL ARE JUST PLAYING UR BS VICTIM MINDSET,

you do NOT have it easier or harder than a white dude, its 2024
give me one study that proves ur point retard

Science! @St.TikTokcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns and NotCarv

I agree lmfao imagine being ayrab in America. America is the only western nation that’s still Christian so being Muslim will be harder there than anywhere else In the west. He has it harder than blacks I agree esp as Arabs are rare in the USA unlike Europe so rare I forget menas even live in the USA

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
W
@PrinceLuenLeoncur my white friend started making 70k when he stopped being lazy in 1 year lol. its easy mode he isn't even smart
What did he do. And tbh making money in USA is ez

I agree lmfao imagine being ayrab in America. America is the only western nation that’s still Christian so being Muslim will be harder there than anywhere else In the west. He has it harder than blacks I agree esp as Arabs are rare in the USA unlike Europe so rare I forget menas even live in the USA
i was a black muslim imagine that holy

Okay? That has nothing to do with him being white jfl

Okay? That has nothing to do with him being white jfl
i had a black friend who did the same took him 2 years he even had experinec compared to the other guy

i was a black muslim imagine that holy
Not as bad as an ayrab Muslim as black Muslims are just treated as blacks by Cumskins unlike Arabs who even if Christian get bullied for being Muslim despite being Christian jsut ask lebenese immagrints @yeeyeeslayer

This is for the USA btw

i had a black friend who did the same took him 2 years he even had experinec compared to the other guy
Your anecdotal cherry picking means nothing

On media blacks are worshipped you cannot deny that

If you asked a random white kid in america in school they would most likely say yes to being black

Not as bad as an ayrab Muslim as black Muslims are just treated as blacks by Cumskins unlike Arabs who even if Christian get bullied for being Muslim despite being Christian jsut ask lebenese immagrints @yeeyeeslayer

This is for the USA btw
fair point lmao.

i love how whites gaslight us for sharing what we go through lol

Your anecdotal cherry picking means nothing

On media blacks are worshipped you cannot deny that

If you asked a random white kid in america in school they would most likely say yes to being black
lmaoo retard

• +1
What does he do JFL just tell me what he does. And yeah many idiots thing affirmative action helps blacks (IT DOESNT TRUST ME ID KNOW) it helps white women only it’s there to give white beckies good jobs they don’t deserve

This is for the USA btw
I’m telling you as a lebanese my life isnt “harder”

Your looks determine how hard your life is, not ur race ☠️

• +1
  • +1
I agree lmfao imagine being ayrab in America. America is the only western nation that’s still Christian so being Muslim will be harder there than anywhere else In the west.
Tbh i think it might be easier in America than europe, yes Americans still hate muslims but i think it's worse in europe (despite 9/11) for a few reasons :

1. muslims aren't knwon for committing hella crimes in the US like refugees say sweden/france/UK so they don't contribute nearly as much to the crime rate

2. they have much less extremists than those in europe/don't commit terrorist attacks like in europe

3. they don't represent as large as a percentage of the total US population like they do in europe so they're not seen as 'taking over' / don't pose a demographic threat in america like is the case in many western european countries
Arabs are rare in the USA unlike Europe so rare I forget menas even live in the USA
tell that to the white residents of Dearborn Michigan :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Tbh i think it might be easier in America than europe, yes Americans still hate muslims but i think it's worse in europe (despite 9/11) for a few reasons :

1. muslims aren't knwon for committing hella crimes in the US like refugees say sweden/france/UK so they don't contribute nearly as much to the crime rate

2. they have much less extremists than those in europe/don't commit terrorist attacks like in europe

3. they don't represent as large as a percentage of the total US population like they do in europe so they're not seen as 'taking over' in america like is the case in many western european countries

tell that to the white residents of Dearborn Michigan :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Americans are less merciful to Muslims and openly tell Muslims to their face that they are heathens. In Europe most ppl are to scared to say this to Muslims. Muslims also have large numbers adding to this so they feel safe and secure that’s why many areas have Muslim ppl that cannot even speak English. Islam isn’t seen as taking over America but they do see what’s happening in Europe and they despise the fact that Islam has a foothold here. Islam couldn’t spread in the USA due to Americans actually having the T levels to fight and murder the Muslims in droves if they get outta line. In Europe most are GAYtheidt so nobody cares if Islam takes the piss here

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
What does he do JFL just tell me what he does. And yeah many idiots thing affirmative action helps blacks (IT DOESNT TRUST ME ID KNOW) it helps white women only it’s there to give white beckies good jobs they don’t deserve
tech same field as white dude

This aint the 1950s no more jfl

white men are hated like crazy in the us

doesnt affect me tho
Being “hated” as your biggest issue shows how fragile u ppl are LMAO

No wonder u hop onto the lgbtq tranny studf nowadays too, u wanna validate imagined problems to feel better about incompetencies on ur behalf

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and st.hamudi but 6‘5

No wonder u hop onto the lgbtq tranny studf nowadays too, u wanna validate imagined problems to feel better about incompetencies on ur behalf
blacks get hated 24/7. Whites can't handle it lol

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
blacks get hated 24/7. Whites can't handle it lol
theyre so sensitive it genuinely throws me off compared to all races

• JFL
Reactions: NotCarv
  • +1

this whites are the most mentally fragile people

• +1
Blacks have it pretty easy in the West(i
e America). Now how they perform is an entirely different thing. Surely Tyrese from New Orleans who just committed double homicide is having it bad because the police responded in kind with mass scattering his skull with hollow points. Who is then paraded on the media with an image of him graduating from high-school in an attempt to show him in a good light.

Americans are less merciful to Muslims and openly tell Muslims to their face that they are heathens. In Europe most ppl are to scared to say this to Muslims. Muslims also have large numbers adding to this so they feel safe and secure that’s why many areas have Muslim ppl that cannot even speak English. Islam isn’t seen as taking over America but they do see what’s happening in Europe and they despise the fact that Islam has a foothold here. Islam couldn’t spread in the USA due to Americans actually having the T levels to fight and murder the Muslims in droves if they get outta line. In Europe most are GAYtheidt so nobody cares if Islam takes the piss here
lol americans have the lowest T out of all humans

also keep this in mind islam is also growing there especially women convert a lot

Real hard mode in America is South Asians and East Asians (less tho). We have to gradecel to death to get our 1500 and 3.8+ unweighted gpa cuz of our immigrant parents. But even then we still get fucked over for college cuz no AA like blacks or Mexicans, no long-held family relationships (legacy admissions/ industry connections for jobs ) like whites, and parents don’t have generational wealth like whites.

All while being completely hated by every other ethnicity in the country.

jfl at either blacks or whites acting like they have it hard.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
I would die by a cop 1000x compared to u for not even resisting they like hyper aggressive to niggas like me im legit a urkcel
Your people are the ones who make the majority of criminals though.
If you had a brain you would be mad at BLACK PEOPLE for creating the stereotype not with America.