How can you guys just accept it's over so readily

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
How do you guys just sit there and just accept defeat n shut ? You guys should go out guns blazing n shut ! At least exhaust every possible option before throwing in the towel man ! Never surrender man ! @the BULL

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, murdah, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
How do you guys just sit there and just accept defeat n shut ? You guys should go out guns blazing n shut ! At least exhaust every possible option before throwing in the towel man ! Never surrender man ! @the BULL
Just look in the mirror and realize that i'm unfuckable. What do you want me to do, go ER? I enjoy videogames i don't want to sui because i can't get laid.

• Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, triggr, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
Just look in the mirror and realize that i'm unfuckable. What do you want me to do, go ER? I enjoy videogames i don't want to sui because i can't get laid.
wtf lol, you barely took meds for 2 months and already it's over. Weren't you just slaying like half a year ago. It's over for mentalcels ngl.

You Just got to accept and move on you're only lowering your quality of Life even further by thinking about dating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bojack and Deleted member 48689
wtf lol, you barely took meds for 2 months and already it's over. Weren't you just slaying like half a year ago. It's over for mentalcels ngl.
2 months enough to alter your endocrine system.

Bad health, mostly. I don't have the energy to exhaust any option let alone all of them.

You Just got to accept and move on you're only lowering your quality of Life even further by thinking about dating
bro no wonder you never achieved nothing with that podunk attitude !

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
It's never over. And if the fat lady clears her throat, her mouth's getting packed with cock. So she's not singing but swallowing.

you gotta try everything man fuark !
There is nothing to try beyond basic grooming, being a low bf% and a few surgeries to reduce failos. Everything else is a major cope with negative ROI and won't yield any change in SMV

There is nothing to try beyond basic grooming, being a low bf% and a few surgeries to reduce failos. Everything else is a major cope with negative ROI and won't yield any change in SMV
How can you say that bro ? That's like booting up a game without even trying out the controls or anything. Or customizing the character without trying out the main story or something. You got to actually engage life to do some shut man !

i went guns out blazing multiple times i actually do it everyday but nothing happened

It's never over. And if the fat lady clears her throat, her mouth's getting packed with cock. So she's not singing but swallowing.
yes bro, it's not over till your dead. And maybe not even then, if we have an afterlife n shut !

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
i went guns out blazing multiple times i actually do it everyday but nothing happened
What have you done specifically to change things ? What action steps have you done bro ?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Its Over GIF

How can you say that bro ? That's like booting up a game without even trying out the controls or anything. Or customizing the character without trying out the main story or something. You got to actually engage life to do some shut man !
As a late 20s, potentially early 30s, schizoid, incel, Asian male inhabiting the US, how and why are you this optimistic?

As a late 20s, potentially early 30s, schizoid, incel, Asian male inhabiting the US, how and why are you this optimistic?
you coping incel, it is far from over !

I already answered your question !
Ok I understood the video game analogies but personally, as an individual, how are you so hopeful despite your circumstances?

Ok I understood the video game analogies but personally, as an individual, how are you so hopeful despite your circumstances?
I'm like Naruto bro, just believing n shut ! I figure it's better than being pessimistic. Plus law of attraction, universe type shut etc. But, you got to believe mane !

bro no wonder you never achieved nothing with that podunk attitude !
Ok Bro then keep stressing about women Who won't fuck you anyway lol

• JFL
Reactions: Bojack
How can you accept that its over when it never even began?

top cage bro i have plenty of time to ascend
You're about to enter old Age and on top of that your endocrine system has been permanently damaged by anti psychotics.

top cage bro i have plenty of time to ascend

This young chadlite has been off meds for 8 months and never recovered. What chances do you have

dont wanna get arrested like u bhai

at least u tried homie

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
shet you are beginning to sound like my dad. He's already like bojack you tried n shut
You're still schizophrenic

• JFL

This young chadlite has been off meds for 8 months and never recovered. What chances do you have

once i am off them i will recover

once i am off them i will recover
You won't. That subreddit Is full of people Who never recovered, including that young 22 yo chadlite. You're delusional as shit

• Hmm...
You won't. That subreddit Is full of people Who never recovered, including that young 22 yo chadlite. You're delusional as shit
the weakminded readily accept defeat, bojack never accepts defeat !

the weakminded readily accept defeat, bojack never accepts defeat !
You're dumb. Everyone would want to go back to their former self and tried.

• JFL
The only thing that keeps me going is the plethora of evidence that AGI will be achieved within the next 10 years if not sooner.

What have you done specifically to change things ? What action steps have you done bro ?
i go to college everyday and workout and starve to lose weight and i got a gf and am gonna fuck her in april and got my drivers license but it doesn’t matter i’m just overworked now with 0 friends

i go to college everyday and workout and starve to lose weight and i got a gf and am gonna fuck her in april and got my drivers license but it doesn’t matter i’m just overworked now with 0 friends
wtf you already won bro, stop complaining

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272 and vermillioncorefan
wtf you already won bro, stop complaining
nah my life is still shit i get to fuck a bitch one time in april it’s nice but she’s an egf she’s not here with me. i’m still alone everyday and drink regularly. my only friends are the liquor store cashiers and the bums who beg for spare change outside. plus i got 0 money so u mog me hard

Some people just don’t have the fight in them. Their Genes should leave the genepool

Some people just don’t have the fight in them. Their Genes should leave the genepool
some ppl just beeches mane !