How legit is Lefort 1?

heroinfather

heroinfather

it is, what it is.
I had braces when I was younger and it fuarked my maxilla up. Tbh, I've heard that lefort 2-3 are the REALLY dangerous ones (I still think lefort 3 is a meme surgery) but being dead serious, is it worth to get it? And how could you get it without any bone fractures in your maxilla?

Very good when combined with BSSO

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, dogtown and Dude420
Very good when combined with BSSO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LostYouth and Extra Chromosome
pretty sure thats for a TOP TIER surgeon and even then its supposed to be cheaper than that
do u think insurance can legit cover it if it isn't ""medically necessary""? Because i have a smaller upper lip, gummy smile all the symptoms of a shit maxilla. I also read that a lot of the time, you will need a BSSO in order to correct asymmetry.

Daily reminder.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LostYouth, dodt, androidcel and 2 others
I'm fine with not getting the BSSO tbh, i could get a sliding genio instead

It isn't really a matter of aesthetic preferences, unless you have a severe underbite you will need BSSO as well so your teeth are aligned.

Like for my surgery

do u think insurance can legit cover it if it isn't ""medically necessary""? Because i have a smaller upper lip, gummy smile all the symptoms of a shit maxilla. I also read that a lot of the time, you will need a BSSO in order to correct asymmetry.
idk about that but if you have breathing issues it might be considered for a medical necessity

claim breathing problems even if you don't, you obviously want to bullshit as much medical problems as possible. i was messaging stereo on lookism about this and he even told me he claimed sleep apnea and they didn't ask for proof lol

if you are moving the upper jaw in anyway and especially forward u will likely NEED a bsso to accomodate the movement, if u pair that with a sliding genio it can go a long way

stress aesthetic concerns even moreso after youve established medical, the doctor just wants to get paid he wont care about ur aesthetic concerns or be sketched out, he just wants that fat check from the insurance company, and as long as that happens they will do p much anything u want within the limit of surgery

• +1
Reactions: dodt and androidcel
claim breathing problems even if you don't, you obviously want to bullshit as much medical problems as possible. i was messaging stereo on lookism about this and he even told me he claimed sleep apnea and they didn't ask for proof lol

if you are moving the upper jaw in anyway and especially forward u will likely NEED a bsso to accomodate the movement, if u pair that with a sliding genio it can go a long way

stress aesthetic concerns even moreso after youve established medical, the doctor just wants to get paid he wont care about ur aesthetic concerns or be sketched out, he just wants that fat check from the insurance company, and as long as that happens they will do p much anything u want within the limit of surgery
im gonna be doing this in australia, can i just claim insurance on public health care like medicare or something? I can claim sleep apnea tbh