How many teeth and cavities do you got?

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
(I posted it in looksmaxxing coz teeth are extremely important to facial structure. tooth loss = bone loss, ALWAYS)

I only got 26 teeth left jfl Im getting dental implants soon now I've started flossing with traditional floss

My subhuman parents never taught me proper dental hygiene PLUS I didn't get braces when I was 12 tho I should have. :rage:

Invisalign here I come.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 18879
my dentist never told me, but tomorrow im going to get my crowns fitted (lol) and later have 3 of my wisdom teeth taken out, so thatll leave me with about 29 teeth.

my entire upper palate and some lower ones are ridden with black shit. 10 yrs of drinking coke and chocolate, i was too lazy to brush or stop the habits top kek.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
I have 28 teeth, nice :feelsez:

im in disbelief at how ugly im gonna be after tooth extractions rn i got all my teeth, and i am rated as subhuman by everyone.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
28, wisdom theeth still in but seems like they ain't growing

I had 36, 8 removed and 28 left.

zero cavities.

my dentist never told me, but tomorrow im going to get my crowns fitted (lol) and later have 3 of my wisdom teeth taken out, so thatll leave me with about 29 teeth.

my entire upper palate and some lower ones are ridden with black shit. 10 yrs of drinking coke and chocolate, i was too lazy to brush or stop the habits top kek.
how tf did you not brush them? I imagine the pain must have been terrible

A normal human being has 32 teeth. What are you, a fucking mutant?
yes, here's 7 of them, 1 broke during the operation.

DSC 0036 2

27 teeth
one extraction, no wisdom teeth yet

how tf did you not brush them? I imagine the pain must have been terrible
they were never painful tbh. even when i brush them now they rarely bleed. i think i have a high pain tolerance like the retarded tist mong i am

32 i think, 10+ cavities

• So Sad
Reactions: Doesn'tNeedSurgery
0 teeth, 0 cavities
:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
32 teeth 0 cavities

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Doesn'tNeedSurgery
damkn get them fixed asap, that'll really fuck you up in the long run trust me.
I did, thats what I thought was implied. Do ppl walk around with cavities for years?

i had 3 teeth extracted

Zero cavity now, i wishi didnt neglect dental care at past

Extraction gave me slightly more subhuman lower thord but better zygos somehow..i fraud with beard

I have all teeth + 4 wisdom teeth.

I don't have any cavities atm, idk why u would have them? takes like 60 dollars to fix one in the netherlands, but maybe its diff elsewhere.

ive probably had like 10 cavities fixed so far in total though since I got my adult teeth.

i had 3 teeth extracted

Zero cavity now, i wishi didnt neglect dental care at past

Extraction gave me slightly more subhuman lower thord but better zygos somehow..i fraud with beard
I got tooth #15 extracted a little over a year ago when I was 18. I hope it doesn’t affect my jaw.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I got tooth #15 extracted a little over a year ago when I was 18. I hope it doesn’t affect my jaw.
Not that much Mike MEw is ultimate coper

To see some negatives u will need to have several teeth removed to have old man sagging jaw

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 23017 and Jigen
32 0 cavities i never eat processed sugar

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I did, thats what I thought was implied. Do ppl walk around with cavities for years?
Let's hope not.
I have all teeth + 4 wisdom teeth.

I don't have any cavities atm, idk why u would have them? takes like 60 dollars to fix one in the netherlands, but maybe its diff elsewhere.

ive probably had like 10 cavities fixed so far in total though since I got my adult teeth.
Its not that simple. Sure you can fill the cavity but if your dental hygiene is shit (ie you don't floss for example), you'll just keep getting cavities and eventually you'll lose teeth thus bone.
Not that much Mike MEw is ultimate coper

To see some negatives u will need to have several teeth removed to have old man sagging jaw
yeah this 1 tooth isnt enough

(I posted it in looksmaxxing coz teeth are extremely important to facial structure. tooth loss = bone loss, ALWAYS)

I only got 26 teeth left jfl Im getting dental implants soon now I've started flossing with traditional floss

My subhuman parents never taught me proper dental hygiene PLUS I didn't get braces when I was 12 tho I should have. :rage:

Invisalign here I come.
i have all the teeth but i had 3 cavities as a child, never brushed the teeth. I dont know what are you talking about

0 cavities, all teeth. Brush 3x a day and never floss.