How To Get Forward Protruding Mouth?

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
I have a shit maxilla and my mouth area is grossly recessed with thin lips. Is there anyway to fix this besides a lefort 1?

Kind of looks like this guy. Look how his recessed upper lip is. Looks like he’s “scrunching” his nose. Can lip lift, lip fillers or paranasal implants improve this?

kmJEoA5.jpg

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: forwardgrowth, DianabolDownie, SeiGun and 1 other person
@facemaxxed did malar implants+chin implant give you protruding mouth?

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
not sure brother, pretty sure this is related to the lower maxilla being more forward than the upper maxilla

i have this and it looks dumb af on me, a friend once said i look like a monkey because of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, sloopnoob, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
i have good forward growth and i have protruding mouth. i’m 99% sure if u have a good maxilla u will have protruding mouth.

@Short Ugly and Brown and @Maxillacel and some others who’ve posted their profiles who have average/below average maxillas seem to lack this trait.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and DianabolDownie
Don't know if this helps you at all, but all this is is a forward grown maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, DianabolDownie and Deleted member 2846
the best way to fix lips is Lefort 1.
If you can't get it you can choose between Lip Lift, Lip fat graft and Lip implant (aka permalip)

• +1
Reactions: Steph4gr
i have good forward growth and i have protruding mouth. i’m 99% sure if u have a good maxilla u will have protruding mouth.

@Short Ugly and Brown and @Maxillacel and some others who’ve posted their profiles who have average/below average maxillas seem to lack this trait.
Yeah I can testify to this because it’s evident with me. Good maxilla=good forward protruding lips

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 2846 and DianabolDownie
Fixed it
ct3zmks3pxe01.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, HighIQcel, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
Be negro.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Would recommend AGGA, does exactly what you’re looking for and is minimally invasive :feelsuhh:

I have a shit maxilla and my mouth area is grossly recessed with thin lips. Is there anyway to fix this besides a lefort 1?

Kind of looks like this guy. Look how his recessed upper lip is. Looks like he’s “scrunching” his nose. Can lip lift, lip fillers or paranasal implants improve this?

kmJEoA5.jpg

This is a good thing it projecting is the fucking worst

AGGA will give you that but at the cost of possible damaged front teeth and overjet. if your front teeth already tipped forward dont do it

Thin lips are masculine and the guy on the photo doesn't look reccessed. My mouth area is exactly the opposite, I don't like it.

What, the picture OP posted?

Nah man. Disagree.
Well no the guy in that picture obviously has a recessed maxilla. I was answering the question of the title.