How to use BB cream

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
So I just bought it yesterday but I have no idea on how to put it on.

Do I put it on and then put moisturizer over it, or moisturizer and serum before putting it on?

Also do you think i’d get caught? I’m always close face to face with people and I already got caught for wearing a water pen.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and RTLBbc
Should've bought bbc cream instead

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, RTLBbc and PseudoMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: TheRagingBull, aleksander and PseudoMaxxer
Brutal

I got caught with dyed eyebrows once shit was embarrassing asf
my friends asked me if I was wearing a water pen, I told them straight up yeah.

They asked me if I was gay, told them no, and then told me I looked good with it and they asked me if I could teach them to put it on too.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheRagingBull, coispet, penecompacto and 1 other person
moisturize first, make sure ur skin isnt flaky whatsoever and very well hydrated before applying or it will begin to flake up after a while and be very noticeable, if well hydrated though its basically impossible to notice

just dont apply it in large chunks, i only apply small amounts on blemishes and then roll some on to lower eyes for more contrast with eyelashes and to cover dark circles

how natural it looks also depends on how well you picked your shade

general rule is you wanna use tapping motions to blend it in and try to minimize rubbing

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, Jarate and PseudoMaxxer
So I just bought it yesterday but I have no idea on how to put it on.

Do I put it on and then put moisturizer over it, or moisturizer and serum before putting it on?

Also do you think i’d get caught? I’m always close face to face with people and I already got caught for wearing a water pen.
Before sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
moisturize first, make sure ur skin isnt flaky whatsoever and very well hydrated before applying or it will begin to flake up after a while and be very noticeable, if well hydrated though its basically impossible to notice

just dont apply it in large chunks, i only apply small amounts on blemishes and then roll some on to lower eyes for more contrast with eyelashes and to cover dark circles

how natural it looks also depends on how well you picked your shade

general rule is you wanna use tapping motions to blend it in and try to minimize rubbing
I thought of rubbing it lol, so only gently tapping with my fingers? also shouldn’t I put it all over my face to make everything even?

And are my fingers good or should I use those sponges?

My skin is moisturized and not flaky, but is it fine to put moisturizer and THEN directly after BB cream? i’m scared it will like slip off

lol my BB cream is coming today too

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: socialcel
mirin, are you going out?
Yeah, with 4 girls i’m the only guy. Should have been only me and my friend (girl) to smoke weed, but now she brought her friends (I already know them, they ugly).

Gonna try it tonight with them so that if I get called out It doesn’t matter, also my friend knows Ill have it on and she actually helped me to buy it.

• Woah
I thought of rubbing it lol, so only gently tapping with my fingers? also shouldn’t I put it all over my face to make everything even?

And are my fingers good or should I use those sponges?

My skin is moisturized and not flaky, but is it fine to put moisturizer and THEN directly after BB cream? i’m scared it will like slip off

let it absorb for like a couple minutes first if not it wont apply as well

yes i gently tap it with fingers, i also have a different one which is like a pen that has a little damper at the end of it so instead of applying it on ur finger its basically a mini brush that you just tap on the spots

putting it all over your face will make it 10x more noticeable, the whole idea is to get one that matches ur skintone so you only need it for areas that have discoloration

if you want to alter ur skintone completely its better to just go for tinted sunscreen

for guys makeup less is more

i suggest you look up some runway male model makeup type videos if ur interested it shows how very little can go a long way and what they focus on enhancing

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and socialcel
Yeah, with 4 girls i’m the only guy. Should have been only me and my friend (girl) to smoke weed, but now she brought her friends (I already know them, they ugly).

Gonna try it tonight with them so that if I get called out It doesn’t matter, also my friend knows Ill have it on and she actually helped me to buy it.
go slay chad

• Love it
@dragomaxxer u think moisturizer is necessary then? my BB cream is coming today but I haven’t bought a moisturizer

• +1
@dragomaxxer u think moisturizer is necessary then? my BB cream is coming today but I haven’t bought a moisturizer

if ur skin isnt dry its not necessary, since i normally use acne drying creams during the night i wake up with slightly dry skin in the blemish areas so i just moisturize them a bit and then apply it

if ur well hydrated and not in dry weather its not mandatory though

i still recommend it though moisturizer is probably the most vital skincare thing if you ignore every other cope

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: socialcel and PseudoMaxxer
let it absorb for like a couple minutes first if not it wont apply as well

yes i gently tap it with fingers, i also have a different one which is like a pen that has a little damper at the end of it so instead of applying it on ur finger its basically a mini brush that you just tap on the spots

putting it all over your face will make it 10x more noticeable, the whole idea is to get one that matches ur skintone so you only need it for areas that have discoloration

if you want to alter ur skintone completely its better to just go for tinted sunscreen

for guys makeup less is more

i suggest you look up some runway male model makeup type videos if ur interested it shows how very little can go a long way and what they focus on enhancing
thank you very much bro, i’ll put little bits on pimples and under eyes.

I’ll let you know how it goes.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Chad doesn’t even need moisturizer…mirin.

• JFL
if ur skin isnt dry its not necessary, since i normally use acne drying creams during the night i wake up with slightly dry skin in the blemish areas so i just moisturize them a bit and then apply it

if ur well hydrated and not in dry weather its not mandatory though

i still recommend it though moisturizer is probably the most vital skincare thing if you ignore every other cope
Alright bet, I’ll try without it tn and see if it works or not

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer and PseudoMaxxer
thank you very much bro, i’ll put little bits on pimples and under eyes.

I’ll let you know how it goes.

for sure man, its such a good investment. i only use it for nights out since using it daily is just gonna make breakouts happen more often and etc but its honestly such a good way to get an instant confidence boost

having a bad blemish can throw off your whole mojo when out and about

• +1
Alright bet, I’ll try without it tn and see if it works or not

if you have a sister you can always ask them to help too depending on relationship

i just ask my younger sister if i blended it properly and she is pretty honest so thats a good way to tell

• +1
maybe next life

lmk if you ever have any extra questions regarding that, we already have a pm open so whenever you want

i like helping the non braindead users here that are actually doing shit with their life like you and @PseudoMaxxer

• +1
  • Love it
lmk if you ever have any extra questions regarding that, we already have a pm open so whenever you want

i like helping the non braindead users here that are actually doing shit with their life like you and @PseudoMaxxer
Thank you bhai, will do!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and PseudoMaxxer
  • Love it