I consider buccal fat removal to improve even more eventually

polio

polio

Silver
I'm obsessed with lean face.

I managed to make my face much leaner than before, in the past I had a time where I was overweight and my face was round as hell, I also had some water retention because of shit diet and shitty lifestyle.

I do a lot of things to make my face leaner and I feel softmaxxing has its limits sadly.

I'm able to keep a BF quite low because I have discipline
I'm able to go in the sauna regularly to get rid of excess water (30 min session)

but maybe buccal fat could be another way to make my cheeks leaner

I was looking at the movie "The Others" with Nicole Kidman and was amazed by his lean face structure

Some people IRL don't seem to have extremely huge bones yet they have a very lean face

I jobmaxx to get some money, and maybe one day I'll do that

I don't have the money currently anyway

I'm obsessed with lean face.

I managed to make my face much leaner than before, in the past I had a time where I was overweight and my face was round as hell, I also had some water retention because of shit diet and shitty lifestyle.

I do a lot of things to make my face leaner and I feel softmaxxing has its limits sadly.

I'm able to keep a BF quite low because I have discipline
I'm able to go in the sauna regularly to get rid of excess water (30 min session)

but maybe buccal fat could be another way to make my cheeks leaner

I was looking at the movie "The Others" with Nicole Kidman and was amazed by his lean face structure

Some people IRL don't seem to have extremely huge bones yet they have a very lean face

I jobmaxx to get some money, and maybe one day I'll do that

I don't have the money currently anyway

Wouldn't reccomend it it ages you faster you can instead try and get surgery

I'm just seeing Before/after pictures and the results seem very subtle, but this is the concept of looksmaxxing, you can only do some minor changes, and a lot of little changes can make a big difference