If you don't exhibit noticeable physiological symptoms to your mental health issue, you do not have a mental health issue

SntDomistheRealChad

SntDomistheRealChad

Did you just call me a little bitch?
All this mental health talk as someone with social anxiety confuses me. When I see a normie talking about muh mental health, while never having had an actual mental problem I get confused. IMO if you have mental issues they show up super early on, before you had the willpower to tackle them. That's when I consider something an actual issue. But I see tons of posts continually like the "You either get better.." that I have attached at the bottom, by normies who I have never seen exhibit actual physiological results from any type of negative thinking or disorder. I get confused if people are actually putting real work into their issues or not, so sometimes I feel like i'm not doing enough because i'm not getting results because others seem to be getting results, but i'm assuming they didn't have an issue in the first place. IMO if a normie does the bare minimum in terms of positive thinking they will relate to images like below, meanwhile people with actual physiological disorders have to dive a lot deeper and face issues that came up early on (6 or 7 years old) and be very persistent in their progress.

I have a closet full of gold medals from sports, schooling, etc, and continue to this day to have motivation and yet mental problems still mog me. So when I see a normie who has never done anything notable overcome some sort of adversity, I really question whether they had to put any effort in or whether their neural connections have just always been strong since childhood and they just used what they already had in store to make simple positive changes.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit, edgemaxx, fukmylyf and 3 others
good post

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: edgemaxx and Deleted member 55345
Most people have some degree of mental health issues created from neurotic holding patterns and lack of bioenergetic ancestral movement patterns.

Children grow up staring at a screen frying their dopamine receptors they can’t even throw rocks anymore jfl if you think that doesn’t lead to mass physical and mental dysfunction.

• +1
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad, Abhorrence, Aspiemogger and 1 other person
e. So when I see a normie who has never done anything notable overcome some sort of adversity, I really question whether they had to put any effort in or whether their neural connections have just always been strong since childhood and they just used what they already had in store to make simple positive changes.
View attachment 2609632
bootstraps fallacy

You shouldn’t have to “overcome” being raised on air pollution microplastic poisoning nurodic holding patterns etc.

Muh just do X logic forced on us by our masters ((shalom)) in order to continue their system of exploitation.

Most people have some degree of mental health issues created from neurotic holding patterns and lack of bioenergetic ancestral movement patterns.

Children grow up staring at a screen frying their dopamine receptors they can’t even throw rocks anymore jfl if you think that doesn’t lead to mass physical and mental dysfunction.

These next generations even our own are fucked if shit doesn't change quickly

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Abhorrence
These next generations even our own are fucked if shit doesn't change quickly
i am pretty sure i am going to end up commiting suicide if i cant find a fix the damage done to me

• +1
Reactions: Aspiemogger
Nah stfu faggot idc what you have to say kys