If you have a narrow jaw + 0 lateral cheekbones, your midface will look long

Akatlyn

Akatlyn

Platinum
Even if it's not long (in term of ratio).
In fact it mainly comes from the lack of lateral zygos, more than mandible.

The good new is : it's possible to fix it, if your midface has a 0.95 or more ratio

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 19766, WanderingBurro and 6 others

Attachments

• 20230522_052925.jpg
    20230522_052925.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 14214642.jpg
    14214642.jpg
    322.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
yes just increase width to match the length lol

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Akatlyn and malicieusss
OP, does this apply to this guy as well?
3527186 1689324777707

I measured this guy's midface and surprisingly it was around 1 (average midface ratio)

I unironically thought he had a long midface at a first glance but no he doesnt, his midface is perfectly fine. Its just that his entire face is flat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 29155, bugeye and 4 others
View attachment 2322278

I measured this guy's midface and surprisingly it was around 1 (average midface ratio)

I unironically thought he had a long midface at a first glance but no he doesnt, his midface is perfectly fine. Its just that his entire face is flat.
I think this is exactly right, I have a similar issue where I look like I have a long midface even though the ratio checks out. It's just because everything is flat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
I think this is exactly right, I have a similar issue where I look like I have a long midface even though the ratio checks out. It's just because everything is flat
If im 16 but feel the zygos right under the skin, but not the same for my canine fossa is there any chance through development and elasticity my cheekbones more prominent

• +1
Reactions: rooman
Seems like im close to cracking this mystery.

---- you have a short midface but the lack of bone projection in your face makes it look like you have a long one.

anyways what surgeries would fix that issue u say? maybe implants for more mass projection ( zygo and midface implants )
or that could be a maxilla issue (doubt it)

Seems like im close to cracking this mystery.

---- you have a short midface but the lack of bone projection in your face makes it look like you have a long one.

anyways what surgeries would fix that issue u say? maybe implants for more mass projection ( zygo and midface implants )
or that could be a maxilla issue (doubt it)
Impossible to say without pics

yes what you've bolded is likely the principle, although it is probably more affecting those who have average length midfaces rather than compact ones. I can't see flatface making a compact one look long. Maybe average

Impossible to say without pics

yes what you've bolded is likely the principle, although it is probably more affecting those who have average length midfaces rather than compact ones. I can't see flatface making a compact one look long. Maybe average
Is your face bloated or lean?

0 lateral zygos (and gonions) projection VS good lateral zygos (and gonions) projection.
This is honestly lifefuel for me. That's what I always thought tbh. Midface length can be frauded by having proper bigonial and bizygomatic width.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Akatlyn
the negative canthal tilt is gigaover
I have positive tilt but slighty negative hooding or too much hooding.

It's true that on my before picture it looked like I had negative tilt (and much more UUE as the browridge was less decelopped) but today... I'm far to be over because of the eye area. Only the undereyes need a touch with fat graft or something like that.
These lateral cheekbones fillers looked too good and corrected the main failo. For some reasons, they lasted longer than the gonions which faded firstly.
Lateral cheekbones are too important and are like a halo

Attachments

• 20230625_235924.jpg
    20230625_235924.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

It's true that on my before picture it looked like I had negative tilt (and much more UUE as the browridge was less decelopped) but today... I'm far to be over because of the eye area. Only the undereyes need a touch with fat graft or something like that.
These lateral cheekbones fillers looked too good and corrected the main failo. For some reasons, they lasted longer than the gonions which faded firstly.
why do you never post videos in motion? im very impressed by your ascension but the pics look kinda fake yk

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
why do you never post videos in motion? im very impressed by your ascension but the pics look kinda fake yk
Because I descended a lot, as I lost the main reason of my ascension : the jaw and cheek fillers. They corrected my main failo (face not wide and angular enough from face) and added dymorphism

Now I still look better than the before picture but definitely not as good as the after. Once I get fillers again (+ maybe fat graft) I'll do videos in motion

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Because I descended a lot, as I lost the main reason of my ascension : the jaw and cheek fillers. They corrected my main failo (face not wide and angular enough from face) and added dymorphism

Now I still look better than the before picture but definitely not as good as the after. Once I get fillers again (+ maybe fat graft) I'll do videos in motion
why dont you just go get filler again at the place u got ur last filler? too expensive or what?

why dont you just go get filler again at the place u got ur last filler? too expensive or what?
I do not have the money to do that, sadly, I'm ruined. So I'm working and saving money

• So Sad
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 29167
If im 16 but feel the zygos right under the skin, but not the same for my canine fossa is there any chance through development and elasticity my cheekbones more prominent
Under my eyes I barely feel nothing, that's crazy

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29581

where are lateral cheekbones filler put in exactly? are they entirely on the side of the face, on the front, or on the space where the front meets the side? like can y

View attachment 2322278

Completely.
He has wide gonions so at the first glance his face looks wide enough but when you look at the midface it's very flat, 0 zygo projection.

His face doesn't look really long but not very optimal
His nose is a huge failo and also could explain the midface too

Completely.
He has wide gonions so at the first glance his face looks wide enough but when you look at the midface it's very flat, 0 zygo projection.

His eye doesn't look really long but not very optimal too
So basically, 1. cheekbone implants, 2. midface implants and 3. jaw implants(?)
to get rid of the long midface illusion?
Keep in mind this guy is not recessed, and has done leanmaxxing (yes, he is an .org user)

Last edited:

Curious How long did the filler actually keep your jaw angular before it started migrating/dissolving?

So basically, 1. cheekbone implants, 2. midface implants and 3. jaw implants(?),
to get rid of the long midface illusion?
Keep in mind this guy is not recessed, and has done leanmaxxing (yes, he is an .org user)
Jaw implants no (his gonions are wide) or maybe chin only. He also absolutely need a Rhino, his nose descends him too much.
Zygos implants to raise the lateral projection.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155 and Deleted member 29167
where are lateral cheekbones filler put in exactly? are they entirely on the side of the face, on the front, or on the space where the front meets the side? like can y
It really depends of what you want and your zygos initial position

Jaw implants no (his gonions are wide) or maybe chin only. He also absolutely need a Rhino, his nose descends him too much.
Zygos implants to raise the lateral projection.
I see, great explanation here.

Probably infra implants too, to correct the undereyes
Nah not only infra orbitals. This guy needs to undergo full almond eye surgery at Taban and exclusively only at Taban because thats a death tier area. Severe UEE and scleral show with lack of undereye bone. Its still salvageable but he needs 30k out of his pocket.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
0 lateral zygos (and gonions) projection VS good lateral zygos (and gonions) projection.
Whats* the age difference to be there

Last edited:

no way, is this really you ?? you look really high class british actor type of shit

Especially with your eyes
Did you only use fillers ?
Congratulations, you look insanely good

This also confirms that a lot of influencers got fillers (instead of "growing up"), i did not realize it was this versatile

View attachment 2322278

Even if it's not long (in term of ratio).
In fact it mainly comes from the lack of lateral zygos, more than mandible.

The good new is : it's possible to fix it, if your midface has a 0.95 or more ratio
Yes, this is why FWHR is more important than MFR, and like you said, not just zygo width but the bigonial width matters too

A flat midface/maxilla will def make your face look longer too, every single person I can think of that looks long-faced always has a pretty flat profile like Keanu Reeves

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19766

Lol this literally looks like a morph from a video game lol. Hahahaha