Chadeep

Chadeep

Bluepill Philosopher

@BrahminBoss @Xangsane @Jason Voorhees
I thought it was a meme.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, nope, rand anon and 10 others
Based beyond belief. Would be even more based if they litter the place and take food for their cousins families too. Food for the homeless are free buffets anyway @Bushman

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger, Bushman, Alt Number 3 and 5 others
Indian GIF

Average Canadian family by 2050

Based beyond belief. Would be even more based if they litter the place and take food for their cousins families too. Food for the homeless are free buffets anyway @Bushman
He could be struggling financially too if he is providing for an ill family member people hating just cause hes indian

Canada sounds brutal. Fucking hell imagine a bunch of male Indians everywhere with male to female ratio of 2 to 1. I wouldn't go out as a woman.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep

I thought it was a meme.

Once again curries are dollar store Jews. They hate to spend their money and are even meaner than Jews hence the dollar part

He could be struggling financially too if he is providing for an ill family member people hating just cause hes indian
He's well Off Bro. Earning 98k CAD as a Single Guy is More than Enough. He probably was cutting down on expenses to have Surplus of savings and get back home after few years. Some Feminist White foid got him fired check the Tweet below.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Bushman, zura, WatermelonLover and 1 other person
Canada sounds brutal. Fucking hell imagine a bunch of male Indians everywhere with male to female ratio of 2 to 1. I wouldn't go out as a woman.
Canada is the only country in the west I consider worse than the UK

Fucking leeches. I see this all the time here with people from China. Chinese people will go to food drives and churches and take all the free food because of their culture/greed. Meanwhile there is nothing left for the actual homeless people cause rich gooks decided to fucking take it all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated, normie_joe, Lynxress and 1 other person
He's well Off Bro. Earning 98k CAD as a Single Guy is More than Enough. He probably was cutting down on expenses to have Surplus of savings and get back home after few years. Some Feminist White foid got him fired check the Tweet below.
Why is your race like this? They are so vile for this behaviour it’s always curries fuckin hate u lot sometimes and I have the soul of a curry

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Average Canadian woman

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Doesnt matter even if he was rich he should leech of thr government and do his part for the great ethnic cause. The fall of the west

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dehydrated, Bushman, Chadeep and 1 other person
Fucking leeches. I see this all the time here with people from China. Chinese people will go to food drives and churches and take all the free food because of their culture/greed. Meanwhile there is nothing left for the actual homeless people cause rich gooks decided to fucking take it all.
Nuke all of Asia, they have the Islamic death cult, greedy Indians and stupid China man who eat bat and cause covid.

• +1
Nuke all of Asia, they have the Islamic death cult, greedy Indians and stupid China man who eat bat and cause covid.
The world would be better off with all of Asia gone tbh. Fucking soulless gooks tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Why is your race like this? They are so vile for this behaviour it’s always curries fuckin hate u lot sometimes and I have the soul of a curry
They are not rich enough. Most families send their kids after spending all the life savings or selling ancestral land. They therefore leech off and try to save as much as possible and pay the money back home to old mostly bedridden parents.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and TechnoBoss
The world would be better off with all of Asia gone tbh. Fucking soulless gooks tbh.

Africans also eat bats and live on welfare nigga. It's not a race thing it's just third world mentality. When you live in those type of conditions you'd understand it. Every day is struggle for these guys. If ypu ask for something u will be asking forever in these countries u need to learn to snatch it or ur not surviving

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated, Bushman and TechnoBoss
That whole continent needs to be removed. Sure I’d be incel as I onyl get sex from foids from that continent but FUCK IT I’ll happily take the L

Africans also eat bats and live on welfare nigga. It's not a race thing it's just third world mentality. When you live in those type of conditions you'd understand it. Every day is struggle for these guys. If ypu ask for something u will be asking forever in these countries u need to learn to snatch it or ur not surviving
Africans don’t run to the west and become rich to live off welfare now do they? Neither do Latinos. No sympathy for them they are this way because they DONT KNOW CHRIST your whole continent needs to be burnt and expunged for not knowing Christ

Also fuck you for throwing strays at Africans they ain’t ever done shit like this don’t bring them up as if they are alive the Asain continent subhumans in their debasement of human rights

The Chinese people who go to food banks near me are not struggling though bro. Their culture is to just take everything free regardless of their needs. They don't need to do it but they take anyway. This is a well documented phenomena. They just love taking anything that's free. It's really only gooks that do this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, rand anon, Bushman and 5 others
That whole continent needs to be removed. Sure I’d be incel as I onyl get sex from foids from that continent but FUCK IT I’ll happily take the L
Ur darkskin bbc and mainly fuck pajeetas and noodles right??

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
The Chinese people who go to food banks near me are not struggling though bro. Their culture is to just take everything free regardless of their needs. They don't need to do it but they take anyway. This is a well documented phenomena. They just love taking anything that's free. It's really only gooks that do this.
It's not really an asian thing, it's very much only a Chinese and Indian thing

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and TechnoBoss
It's not really an asian thing, it's very much only a Chinese and Indian thing
I don't see Indians doing it I only see specifically Chinese people doing it.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
I don't see Indians doing it I only see specifically Chinese people doing it.
Both do it. Curries and Chinese don’t accpet card only cash in their shops because they are mean pieces of shit they both needs to be buried. Fuck them, bitch niggas

A shame they both cook the best food :feelswah:

Both do it. Curries and Chinese don’t accpet card only cash in their shops because they are mean pieces of shit they both needs to be buried. Fuck them, bitch niggas

chinese accept alipay only in some stores

The world would be better off with all of Asia gone tbh.
That would get rid off all curries, gooks and 90% of Muslims, imagine the world without them!!

Would you really wanna live in such a dystopian reality?!?!

• Woah

Your kind literally steals the whole fucking store

Your kind literally steals the whole fucking store
Every race steals and at least blacks have an excuse to steal being one of the poorest races and thus out of necessity. Meanwhile curries and chinks be rich asf and still steal from the goverment like the dirty faggots they are

Doesnt matter even if he was rich he should leech of thr government and do his part for the great ethnic cause. The fall of the west
Real Nigga Shit.
It’s us and them.
When you see an ethnic(curry, nigger, beaner) brah living in indigence, help them out.
Give them rides and tip them extra.
Share your food with them.

Do not show the same altruism for white brah.
Run insurance scams.
Use Affirmative Action
Squat on vacant property
Never pay taxes
Litter in white neighborhoods

Inflict as much attrition on white society n institutions before the Kali Yuga.
Sympathy for other races is White brah’s weakness. Exploit it to the maximum.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: robtical, dehydrated and Jason Voorhees
If we had an aggressive eugenics programme and offered the rope to these curries after blackpilling them, we wouldn’t have these problems.

I thought it was a meme.

Economycs in Canada is cooked. Just look at the real estate market. Making $100k is nothing in major city's I guess. It's like making $100k in beverly hills like you still homeless there.

But currys moving to the west thinking they are the shit need to be humbled badly. Drinking cow piss thinking they are Andrew Tate or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Pakicel

• JFL