Is it worth living with this base ?

D

Deleted member 110

Zephir
Im khhv truecel and I have nothing to lose.
The 2nd picture is frauded in every way possible I guess.
Dont know bf% but I have bad frame and no abs is showing.
Do I have any fixable failos I should fix before roping?
A

F

IMG 20200508 WA0006
IMG 20200508 WA0001

Last edited:
hairline, eye area maybe loose fat idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
second picture is pure unfiltered autism of the highest order and looks way worse than first picture

and what do you mean "worth living?"

only you can decide that. Improve what you can and expose yourself to the real world. If what you get isn't what's acceptable to you (make sure to neurotransmitter max as well by not fapping, not smoking weed, not eating trash food) then you can decide to rot after that.

Rotting is dumb though. Believe me. I spent 7 years rotting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Zeta ascended, WillVisitGandy and 11 others
You look above avarge man, these people are fucking with your head.

So many people with worse looks then yours achieved great things in life.

• +1
Reactions: Joodz, WillVisitGandy, Htobrother and 17 others
Nose kills you

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks and Deleted member 110
Stop squinting like a madman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and eyearea
You literally look fine. You gotta get your mindset right. How tall are you? I have made it to 41 just fine albeit rough times. And I have much bigger failos than you.
if anything, you have a bulbous tip to your nose. Actually it’s a bit overly wide in general. Maybe find a surgeon who does really good male rhinos, but youd have to be careful, it can end up so botched and feminine if you dont do thorough research.

• +1
Why would you rope
you look good in 1st pic

you need softmaxxing
skin/lips/hair

• +1
Reactions: Joodz, SocietyIsSolipsistic, Kade and 1 other person
second picture is pure unfiltered autism of the highest order and looks way worse than first picture

and what do you mean "worth living?"

only you can decide that. Improve what you can and expose yourself to the real world. If what you get isn't what's acceptable to you (make sure to neurotransmitter max as well by not fapping, not smoking weed, not eating trash food) then you can decide to rot after that.

Rotting is dumb though. Believe me. I spent 7 years rotting.
Well i thought combining all methods of frauding would give me better pic.
Ive spent last 10 years infront of a PC and I dont like people. Its over for me

selfies don't count due to the lens distortion

• So Sad
You look above avarge man, these people are fucking with your head.

So many people with worse looks then yours achieved great things in life.
I look like a FtM tranny and I dont think girls are into that.
Im not even average looking be honest
selfies don't count due to the lens distortion
1st is front cam. 2nd is back cam but kinda close.
But may be the phone camera idk?

Consider also this possibility man, the way you see yourself is not the way other people see you.

• +1
You need a Lefort buddy boyo. Everyone needs one of the leforts during their lifetime.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 110
You look decent. Are you a manlet?

If I were you, first thing: Get a better haircut - shorter on sides, longer on top. Then, I would get to lifting weights and eating properly to get a decent physique and develop some baseline muscle. Doesn't need to be much, but your face lacks high T features based on the pictures provided.

My honest opinion is that you look good enough to land a decently attractive gf unless short. Your shortcomings is likely because you are too introverted to get it going. I recommend you download tinder and start swiping - girls are on tinder for SEX and if you keep that in mind and keep your standars low, you should be able to bust plenty a nut in no time. Meanwhile, work on looksmaxxing and work your way up from landwhales to better and better looking women.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Deleted member 110 and Deleted member 4310
That's literally a good base jfl, sure your midface is longer than ideal but it's not long enough to be a failo, it's just a flaw in your case.

Fakecels.me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Kade and Deleted member 110
Well i thought combining all methods of frauding would give me better pic.
Ive spent last 10 years infront of a PC and I dont like people. Its over for me

Make a real effort to actually go out into the world and improve your life. Don't end up like me in your mid 20s with so much to do and the timer ticking down closer to doom daily

you can always return to your comfort zone of pc, fapping, weed, bad food etc if everything fails. But please at least give yourself a chance. I didn't and I regret it. I wanted to rot for life but it's seriously not sustainable.

You rot because it's comfortable, not because it's the best thing to do in your situation.

• So Sad
Edit: Ive added some pictures the hairdresser took
You look decent. Are you a manlet?

If I were you, first thing: Get a better haircut - shorter on sides, longer on top. Then, I would get to lifting weights and eating properly to get a decent physique and develop some baseline muscle. Doesn't need to be much, but your face lacks high T features based on the pictures provided.

My honest opinion is that you look good enough to land a decently attractive gf unless short. Your shortcomings is likely because you are too introverted to get it going. I recommend you download tinder and start swiping - girls are on tinder for SEX and if you keep that in mind and keep your standars low, you should be able to bust plenty a nut in no time. Meanwhile, work on looksmaxxing and work your way up from landwhales to better and better looking women.
Im manlet yes and it cripples me.
my haircut looks shit because of my gay skull
Ive never did tinder with my pics I didnt even bother after I did some experiments
That's literally a good base jfl, sure your midface is longer than ideal but it's not long enough to be a failo, it's just a flaw in your case.

Fakecels.me
Im not a fakecel im a truecel and no female has ever looked at me or spoken to me
Make a real effort to actually go out into the world and improve your life. Don't end up like me in your mid 20s with so much to do and the timer ticking down closer to doom daily

you can always return to your comfort zone of pc, fapping, weed, bad food etc if everything fails. But please at least give yourself a chance. I didn't and I regret it. I wanted to rot for life but it's seriously not sustainable.

You rot because it's comfortable, not because it's the best thing to do in your situation.
I am nearing mid 20s and all copes are dead
Tried many drugs but they dont help

Last edited:
Thats the Perfect base for tranny-maxin, mirin the possible genderbender

Wait till you hit puberty,

If you’re roping anyway make it a good time with roids and drugs

• So Sad
img-20200508-wa0006-jpg.407207
IMG_LA-1881929_ME_IslaVi_2_1_FQ38M4QA.jpg

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 5892 and 1 other person
Thats the Perfect base for tranny-maxin, mirin the possible genderbender
Faceapp recoginzes some pictures as female maybe its trying to tell me something

Faceapp recoginzes some pictures as female maybe its trying to tell me something
I just made a joke u mog 60% of people here

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 110

Consider also this possibility man, the way you see yourself is not the way other people see you.

• +1
Yes you're me but white

• Hmm...
you are definitely around average

• +1
It seems you are avoiding to answer what’s your height so I’ll just assume you’re a manlet

• So Sad
You shouls masculinemax your bones bro

• +1
It seems you are avoiding to answer what’s your height so I’ll just assume you’re a manlet
Yes my only options are Peru or East Timor maxx.
Im 5'7 which moves me to Tru-Trucel

Yes my only options are Peru or East Timor maxx.
Im 5'7 which moves me to Tru-Trucel
Try being 5’5. Even I have kissed girls
Im getting LL at some point tho

5’7 is not that bad, it’s the bare minimum to the majority of girls (the real bare minimum)

They will say they want 6ft only but they would still be attracted to a 5’7 guy with a chad face given you are taller than them of course
You’re white man, don’t waste your genes on ethnic foids, you can slay there if you are into them but I really wouldn’t recommend marrying one of them.

If you wanna run JBW and you want your kids to have a shot at life then just go to South America or Eastern Europe

Last edited:
Try being 5’5. Even I have kissed girls
Im getting LL at some point tho

5’7 is not that bad, it’s the bare minimum to the majority of girls (the real bare minimum)

They will say they want 6ft only but they would still be attracted to a 5’7 guy with a chad face given you are taller than them of course
You’re white man, don’t waste your genes on ethnic foids, you can slay there if you are into them but I really wouldn’t recommend marrying one of them.

If you wanna run JBW and you want your kids to have a shot at life then just go to South America or Eastern Europe
A kiss would cause me to have a heart failure due to dopamine and serotonin overload

above average. you'd melt asian women.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and Incoming
grow your hair out bro. it would look good on you

• +1
Base is fine

• +1
fix teeth and you'd definitely be above average

• JFL
You said youre mid 20s right? It never began.

I look older than you and I'm only 18

• So Sad
You literally look fine. You gotta get your mindset right. How tall are you? I have made it to 41 just fine albeit rough times. And I have much bigger failos than you.
if anything, you have a bulbous tip to your nose. Actually it’s a bit overly wide in general. Maybe find a surgeon who does really good male rhinos, but youd have to be careful, it can end up so botched and feminine if you dont do thorough research.
I think he needs wide mouth .rhino will barely improve him

• +1
We didn't see your side so Idek if lefort or implants can save you. You just showed your boneless front and are like "can you tell me"
If your recessed we can tell from the side

• +1
We didn't see your side so Idek if lefort or implants can save you. You just showed your boneless front and are like "can you tell me"
If your recessed we can tell from the side
NSFL
20200515 163005
20200515 162958

The rope slipped right through
My whole existance is recessed.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
see, the problem here is there's guys who in your situation roided years ago, got tats, chad fade, tan etc and now fuck normal bitches

giving up and rotting ruins lives.