Is it worth living with this base ?

is that you? sorry to hear that bro.

But you can get bimax, get a chad fade, roid, get tats and look like a violent thug to smash some birds
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Just give 2PSL subhumans False hope bro

u should rope

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and Deleted member 4430
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Just give 2PSL subhumans False hope bro

you'd be surprised how much more aggressive/slayer esque you can look with bimax, tats, low bodyfat and popping muscles

just fucking try it bro. What else are you gonna do? rot for life? have fun with that mate.

you'd be surprised how much more aggressive/slayer esque you can look with bimax, tats, low bodyfat and popping muscles

just fucking try it bro. What else are you gonna do? rot for life? have fun with that mate.
I'm already Gymcelled with a 28" waist at roughly 14-15% bodyfat. Powerlifting is one of my main copes anyway.

- Tattoos are cope. JUST PAINT STUPID INK ON YOUR SKIN BRO :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
- See problems with roids here ->
Steriods suck

- can't afford surgery and don't know enough about it. I'm not gonna do permanent shit to my body just because some guy online said so.

Bimax could be legit way to ascend but everything else you said is complete bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
- can't afford surgery and don't know enough about it. I'm not gonna do permanent shit to my body just because some guy online said so.
nice points other than this. stop being an idiot and research on different surgeries/operations then

I'm already Gymcelled with a 28" waist at roughly 14-15% bodyfat. Powerlifting is one of my main copes anyway.

- Tattoos are cope. JUST PAINT STUPID INK ON YOUR SKIN BRO :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
- See problems with roids here -> View attachment 408413

You can dismantle nearly anything with reductionist thinking like that boyo.

"just stupid ink on your skin bro :lul::lul::lul::lul:" meanwhile some guy rated psl 4 tans, chad fades, lifts, maybe does roids, stops attaching so much meaning to temporary fucking existence and suddenly he's an aggressive looking 5/10 who some girls give obvious choosing signals to

and if that really is you and you aren't in the fast lane for bimax, you're really doing yourself dirty. It's needed bro.

Maybe you'll figure that out in a few years, maybe not. I don't really care tbh.

You can dismantle nearly anything with reductionist thinking like that boyo.

"just stupid ink on your skin bro :lul::lul::lul::lul:" meanwhile some guy rated psl 4 tans, chad fades, lifts, maybe does roids, stops attaching so much meaning to temporary fucking existence and suddenly he's an aggressive looking 5/10 who some girls give obvious choosing signals to
Retard I'm not even 4 psl None of that shit you listed applies to me. I'm 2PSL now and with a bimax I could get to 3PSL at most.

Also to do all you said at 4 psl you need to be tall white with a good frame.

A manlet framelet ethnic (of any psl) could do everything you said and still get Zero respect or sex and would also be a laughing stock.

And yeah, tattoos are just stupid ink on your skin. Keep fucking coping.

Retard I'm not even 4 psl None of that shit you listed applies to me. I'm 2PSL now and with a bimax I could get to 3PSL at most.

Also to do all you said at 4 psl you need to be tall white with a good frame.

A manlet framelet ethnic (of any psl) could do everything you said and still get Zero respect or sex and would also be a laughing stock.

And yeah, tattoos are just stupid ink on your skin. Keep fucking coping.

I was giving an example

Yeah you look like utter garbage and yeah you need skull intervention ASAP but that doesn't mean just give up and fucking rot

You clearly have no idea just how much of a difference these things can make. Wdym need to be tall white with a good frame? have you not stepped foot outside and seen guys w/o those things with women? Granted being white is a huge halo but jfl at this shit

I'll leave you be since you're clearly unenlightened on what guys in your situation can do.

See ya.

"guys in my situation" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Okay bro keep being delusional and telling literal 2PSL manlet ethnic truecels that they can ascend bro.

also here you say "IT'S OVER" for a guy who facemogs me into oblivion and also white -> https://looksmax.org/threads/this-5...-matches-on-tinder.137936/page-3#post-2382854 Nice bias bro

Ascending is all about the personal destination

cant comment on where yours is but seems all or nothing since you have nothing (but could work on some stuff and make some legit improvements)

also jfl can't even do a direct comparison with that guy since I haven't seen your front but that guy is as good as a 1/10.

Ascending is all about the personal destination

cant comment on where yours is but seems all or nothing since you have nothing

also jfl can't even do a direct comparison with that guy since I haven't seen your front but that guy is as good as a 1/10.
He's not a 1/10 wtf. His face is a 3.5/10 at worst.

Above average

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 110
In what world is rounded jaw, missing undereye support, gay alien occiput a good base lol
You can ascend with that lmao. If you do the right surgeries which there are more available to you cuz ur fucked (no offense) you can ascend hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
just gymcel instead of dwelling on minor details about your face fucking idiot ffs

• +1
Reactions: Torero