Its over if you arent 236 cm 7 foot 7

E

elyar123

Banned
Just rope if you are not agnus makskill ( doubt this wasnt exegerated but still )

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Died8 August 1863

* blocks your path *

@JellyBelly he is a giga lanklet , agnus makskill had the biggest non acrogmaly chest in history but i doubt all this shit is real

I have to agree

@JellyBelly he is a giga lanklet , agnus makskill had the biggest non acrogmaly chest in history but i doubt all this shit is real

His skeleton must be somewhere, so one should be able to confirm the 130 year old claims.

Lol me and him are basically twins.

Scottish Canadians

Looks like they massively exaggerated his bideltoid and skullsize on the supposed life sized model, either that or lens distortion is a lot more wicked than I thought.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

jfl even from a below shot his bideltoid and skull still look exagerated, there is something wrong with the model itself.

@SayNoToRotting IRL u need wide everything , wide hips wide shoulders wide dick , look at alistair overeems hips

@SayNoToRotting IRL u need wide everything , wide hips wide shoulders wide dick , look at alistair overeems hips
dunno what that has to do with what I say but I guess you are right.

I am one of the very few advocators for big hips, it might be a feminine trait, but bigger hips are objectively of better quality than smaller hips, they make you more robust in appearence and pracicality.
@FatmanO
@Extra Chromosome

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Angus is what I aspire to reach from research, the only human I consider human.

I am one of the very few advocators for big hips, it might be a feminine trait, but bigger hips are objectively of better quality than smaller hips, they make you more robust in appearence and pracicality.
@FatmanO
@Extra Chromosome
Ok boyos listen, Wide hips isn't robustness, you have bone and neck thickness, forearms, veininess, jaw, skull shape and many other factors.

Wide hips = shit androgen to estrogen ratio, aka a hormonal profile suitable for women signalling fertility.

Not all bones are equal.

If you still believe in wide hips then worry not, Inject estrogen valerate + relaxin. 100% guarantee you will have hips of the most fertile hole.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and androidcel

@FatmanO
@Extra Chromosome
Yep but only if you have large chest and waist aswell imo

@Extra Chromosome

• JFL
@Extra Chromosome cope you need wide everything for mma there is 0 narrow hipped pretty boys in mma

• JFL
@Extra Chromosome

• JFL