Jaw update after 3 years of jaw+ chin fillers

C

Cheat_Win

Bronze

My first year about 2ml of voluma for each jaw angle and like 2ml for the chin

After 3 years, I already lost count but my last touch up I used Volux which is a lot more durable and superior to any other filler out there

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, hattrick, soover4me and 20 others
Your jaw looked fine before

Now it looks very extreme in a good way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, hattrick, zura and 7 others
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: sub5faliure and m0ss26
Your jaw looked fine before

Now it looks very extreme in a good way
I’m hoping to have Barrett’s jaw one day but I need to throw some peek implants in the equation and touch up with a bit of Volux

After 3 years, I already lost count but my last touch up I used Volux which is a lot more durable and superior to any other filler out there

looks good, but why have such a boring unappealing haircut when you can do so much more, especially with your facial structure now

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg, m0ss26, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Nice to see another post from you, crazy ascension, although you were chadlite if really tall before imo.
Any downsides to it?
I imagine you could benefit from small zygo implants tbh.

• +1
Reactions: violentino and Fiqh
looks good, but why have such a boring unappealing haircut when you can do so much more, especially with your facial structure now
I know, maybe one day will let it grow but in the process I always look like a hobo

are fillers good for jaw asymmetry? I have one side that is weirdly shaped.

how much did it cost? Also how long did it last? And where did u do it?

Looks good, how has life changed since ascending?

Nice. Always thought fillers migrated and led to the bogdanoff look, but maybe not

a victim of male gaze, sorry bro. hopefully you have a good life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Acid Bath, datboijj and 4 others
Looks good, how has life changed since ascending?
Very drastically. I was deprived all my life of normal experiences that every teenager and young adult go through like having girlfriends, friends and just overall attraction from the opposite sex. My life used to be just darkness and was becoming resentful towards women just like incels but everything changed after I ascended

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Anchor_Ship, lebronjames23 and 7 others
Is the first pic after the initial filler when you started, or before you had any?

Bro can we use fillers on the chin after a genioplasty ?

i think i have seen you before... mirin hard. do you feel any sort of pain or you feel uncomfortable?

Insane bone mass, looks great.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
With such a big jaw, do people think it’s not natural?

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe

Your most recent one looks uncanny AF, the old one was infinitely better.

U gotta be a lil more conservative with it but it looks good, change hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
A bit overdone IMO. How were the injections performed? Was the filler placed right on bone? In jaw fillers my concern is if it migrate down over (longer) time, making gonions separation worse, and also bone resorption.

How did you get better cheekbones

Good. Should slightly decrease height and bigonial width.

Good. Should slightly decrease height and bigonial width.
Yeah that’s no problem all I have to do is nothing, I guess I got to this point so I don’t have to worry about injecting for a while, but I’m still happy with results and if jaw gets narrower I wouldn’t mind either

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
do you think the hollow cheeks came from directly injecting in the cheekbones or a combination of injecting in the gonions and chin, I lowkey am a fan no weird shit mirin hard

Skeptical that is real. If real it probably looks uncanny in motion.

motion and side profile?

Skeptical that is real. If real it probably looks uncanny in motion.
Nope, also I know my cousin who is also a plastic surgeon that does fillers and tells me that he’s amazed of how natural it looks and that he would never have guessed. Also the fact that women of all ages find me gl is a testament that I don’t look uncanny, maybe out of the ordinary because many guys here have melted necks

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
Bit over the top in width, but otherwise good

do you think the hollow cheeks came from directly injecting in the cheekbones or a combination of injecting in the gonions and chin, I lowkey am a fan no weird shit mirin hard
I have naturally good zygos, and they are high set so I think hollow cheeks mainly come from that and bigonal width to a lesser extent

Total cost of all this ?

Any advice on finding a Dr that can replicate this ?

Over 10k small price for actually fixing my life
mirin the results they look really good,but 10k for fillers? dont they only last 2 years so how will you go about constanly paying the 10k to maintain the fillers every 2 years?

WHat the fuck that looks hilarious, did your smv increase?

mirin the results they look really good,but 10k for fillers? dont they only last 2 years so how will you go about constanly paying the 10k to maintain the fillers every 2 years?
Doesn’t work like that actually, at first you spend a lot but to maintain is a lot different, maybe like 2 syringes every other year or even less frequently

I remember you were saying you wanted yo get implants to not get retouches every year
Changed mind?

Any more and it would likely veer into being visibly uncanny, but for the moment it at least looks on the edge of being natural.
Anything you wish you had known the first time you got fillers?