Jaw update after 3 years of jaw+ chin fillers

any specific stats? by about how much did your IOI's and laycount increase in comparison to the before?
Yeah I get many looks, especially when I’m at the mall. As far as my lay count only 2, I’m loyal to my girlfriend so I’m not looking for one night stands

Any more and it would likely veer into being visibly uncanny, but for the moment it at least looks on the edge of being natural.
Anything you wish you had known the first time you got fillers?
Yeah but this is what I was aiming for and not planning to get my jaw any wider. I wish I would have waited until Volux came out.

Your jaw looked fine before

Now it looks very extreme in a good way
I think it is wrong. Moggea brutal now. I would bet my life that his social relationship with women took an astronomical leap.

My first year about 2ml of voluma for each jaw angle and like 2ml for the chin

After 3 years, I already lost count but my last touch up I used Volux which is a lot more durable and superior to any other filler out there

How much filler for your ramus will get you good ramus

Why blur face when you’ve posted here many times

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Too expensive too keep that up Every year. It does Look good but implants would Be fire and forget solution.

• +1
Reactions: Cheat_Win
pics dont work

My first year about 2ml of voluma for each jaw angle and like 2ml for the chin

After 3 years, I already lost count but my last touch up I used Volux which is a lot more durable and superior to any other filler out there

pics no working