Jfl at “looksmaxers” under 6’2

5'10 is an ok height. Talk to more women bro i havent used this site in a descent amount of time and the autism is already coming back

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, Akhi, latincell95 and 4 others
so many coping manlets and tall fags that only have height going for them. if your in the range of 5'8-5'11 (this is considering average height in almost all countries), then its pretty much face, personality, nt, status/money, reputation, vibe, aura . ITS A ENITRE PACKAGE , EVERYTHING MATTERS.

None of you guys go outside because you have accounts that are 1 year old with 1k posts. Stop lying and pretending you guys go outside and have friends.

MOST of you faggots have no life, no social circle, you don't know any real "Chads". None of you guys have personality, hobbies, and life. You can't even maintain a simple fucking conversation. All of you guys are socially autistic. people know u guys are losers. You don't even know dudes with hot girlfriends personally. None of you guys have personality, hobbies, and life.

None you guys know what turns a woman on, and most of you will never know.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Umbra, ElTruecel and 7 others
so many coping manlets and tall fags that only have height going for them. if your in the range of 5'8-5'11 (this is considering average height in almost all countries), then its pretty much face, personality, nt, status/money, reputation, vibe, aura . ITS A ENITRE PACKAGE , EVERYTHING MATTERS.

None of you guys go outside because you have accounts that are 1 year old with 1k posts. Stop lying and pretending you guys go outside and have friends.

MOST of you faggots have no life, no social circle, you don't know any real "Chads". None of you guys have personality, hobbies, and life. You can't even maintain a simple fucking conversation. All of you guys are socially autistic. people know u guys are losers. You don't even know dudes with hot girlfriends personally. None of you guys have personality, hobbies, and life.

Every word, completely real

this is why i gotta stop using this website. I already know what to do at this point im only browsing for dopamine

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D, coispet and 98Zdeed98
Why are you even trying nigga like seriously? You will never slay under 188cm. You can have the best face in the world but at 5’10 your girl is getting stolen by a 6”5 white MTN whos never heard of looksmaxxing.

I just laugh at all the ppl who say they “mog” me and are 5”11 😂 kys useless nigga

Ppl like damian karter are INVISIBLE IRL, take the heightpill now.
Why u hate me I’m 6’1 shoes

Why are you even trying nigga like seriously? You will never slay under 188cm. You can have the best face in the world but at 5’10 your girl is getting stolen by a 6”5 white MTN whos never heard of looksmaxxing.

I just laugh at all the ppl who say they “mog” me and are 5”11 😂 kys useless nigga

over for my 6'1 ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, latincell95 and coispet
Is this targeted at me

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
this is why i gotta stop using this website. I already know what to do at this point im only browsing for dopamine
the more you use this site, the more you will get demotivated from looksmaxing, moneymaxxing , and developing actual life skills and charisma. most of these incels don't even know who they are and what they want out of life.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zonar and nofap
NO ONE HERE KNOWS SHIT ABOUT HOW THE REAL WORLD WORKS AND THIS THREAD IS EXPOSING YOU ALL AS THE UTTER LOSERS YOU ARE 🤣

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Umbra, st.hamudi but 6‘5, mogstars and 1 other person
the more you use this site, the more you will get demotivated from looksmaxing, moneymaxxing , and developing actual life skills and charisma. most of these incels don't even know who they are and what they want out of life.
“moneymaxxing” jfl nigga you work at mcdonalds

• JFL
Reactions: 98Zdeed98
“moneymaxxing” jfl nigga you work at mcdonalds
yes bro, i graduated with a computer science degree from a top 15 school in the u.s to work at mcdonalds.

yes bro, i graduated with a computer science degree from a top 15 school in the u.s to work at mcdonalds.
Tales from the psych ward.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and anthony111553
Tales from the psych ward.

you accuse of me of lying, yet you're on here claiming that your 6'2 and PSL 8+ with 1k posts in less than 6 months.

Everyday you wake up and login on here. :lul:

Just rope.

you accuse of me of lying, yet you're on here claiming that your 6'2 and PSL 8+ with 1k posts in less than 6 months.

Everyday you wake up and login on here. :lul:

Just rope.
Average greycel, “psl 8+” giga retarded but im not suprised. Just have my bigmac and shamrock shake ready faggot.

real i stopped growing at 6'3 though

• +1
IMG 5639

• JFL
Reactions: Ark, edgemaxx and Clavicular
Average greycel, “psl 8+” giga retarded but im not suprised. Just have my bigmac and shamrock shake ready faggot.
I know your fat ass eats mcdonalds lmao. put the fries down fatass and hit the gym.

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
When women say 6”2 they mean 5”11

No one that’s not desperate and suffering would post this, inject some T son
yeah i asked a girl what she meant by 6'2 and she said 180 cm JFL they think 180 is 6'2

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Mog3D, mogstars and 1 other person
I know your fat ass eats mcdonalds lmao. put the fries down fatass and hit the gym.
My physique is top .01% stop coping you wagecuck debtcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689

I like you, but this post exposes your immaturity and inexperience. And that's ok, you're young, you've got a lot of life left to live. Or maybe you just haven't noticed, you probably have more experience than me, you're better looking than me.

In general young women are attracted to excessively tall men, but this desire is mutilated by the pragmatic, by the practical when they become adults.

When you are 6'7 for example, your life is not easy. You can't kiss your wife without bending over, you have back pains, probably heart problems. You are too big for your wife.

I'm 6'0 barefoot, I'm not very tall either, but I consider myself above average (I'm from France) and I've dated short girls, and the pains I've felt from having to bend down to give her a kiss. It has even made it difficult for me to have sex. Being tall and the girl being maybe 5'6, I've had to pull my knees in so far to be able to be intimate and it's painful.

I give you the point, maybe you have a hard time when you are young, when you are 18-24 years old and under 5'11, young women will look at that, but when they get older they get rid of that pretentiousness with height.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover, Mog3D, nofap and 2 others
massive cope

• +1
My physique is top .01% stop coping you wagecuck debtcel
of course it is , you look like Gandy reincarnated, right?

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
In terms of my musculoskeletal structure
you said you roided tho, orc looks like has an amazing structure but his before pics are not that good

Hilarious how that little boy was always picking up girls on Omegle instead of IRL

you said you roided tho, orc looks like has an amazing structure but his before pics are not that good
I roided barely for 4 months, im off completely now

lol, look at this larping faggot. which gay man's pics did u steal? are u getting enough dopamine from larping?
Thats literally me u fucking faggot ive posted my face hundreds of times, your new here know your place.

BARELY, you did a cycle bruh thats not a little thats like 4 years of progress
You think 500mg of test makes you into cbum? Giga autistic and when u come off u loose all the gains

Users who are viewing this thread

Back