Jfl at “looksmaxers” under 6’2

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx and soover4me
Ill cherish my 200 rep mog since you have double my smv. Kys pussy.
yo man. you want to mog? go out and be a good person.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Clavicular and edgemaxx
do i look like i wanna mog? i gave up it 2 years ago jfl.
Then why are u on a looksmaxxing forum niggaaaa. Go on .is to rot instead

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
cope thread ngl, funny that you specifically pic 6'2 since you larp 6'3 when ur more like 6'1 irl :unsure:

delusional if you think 5'11 guy with good frame and chadlite face gets beat by a tall mtn lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Clavicular and edgemaxx
Why are you even trying nigga like seriously? You will never slay under 188cm. You can have the best face in the world but at 5’10 your girl is getting stolen by a 6”5 white MTN whos never heard of looksmaxxing.

I just laugh at all the ppl who say they “mog” me and are 5”11 😂 kys useless nigga

Ppl like damian karter are INVISIBLE IRL, take the heightpill now.
Autism

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, Clavicular, shabby890 and 5 others
Face is like 60% of your looks, height and frame are the 20% and NTness is the last 10%

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Zonar and dragomaxxer
he is just gonna start making retarded threads now to attention whore, mejor ignorarle
El es HTN/Chadlite and tall and larps as an incel loool

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and dragomaxxer
Physique is male gaze, this is ideal
Screenshot 20240213 181755 cominstagramandroid

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Arent you like 6'2 u are gifted as a bolivian.
the two bolivians i know in person are like 6'1 and 6'5 idk what they feeding them there

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and edgemaxx
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
the two bolivians i know in person are like 6'1 and 6'5 idk what they feeding them there
bolivians are shorter than average. maybe they were just lucky as hell

what i mean is. arent bolivians average like 5'5 max?? ur gifted
Yes but those are native indios, my dad is 6'1 half austrian and my mom is 5'8 white med

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and edgemaxx
Bro got some fame in the forum and now thinks he's the shit. Face>height

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Clavicular and dragomaxxer
Yes but those are native indios, my dad is 6'1 half austrian and my mom is 5'8 white med
idk how people still dont understand that most hispanic countries are completely split in half in population lmao, natives are the ones that bring the average down, all the colonized people are usually moggers though

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
idk how people still dont understand that most hispanic countries are completely split in half in population lmao, natives are the ones that bring the average down, all the colonized people are usually moggers though
Yes very true, white bolivians are usually quite handsome/tall and look very european.

• +1
Bro got some fame in the forum and now thinks he's the shit. Face>height
he should have stayed humble, nothing worse than letting shit like this get to your head lmao, specially when his claim to fame was exposing a ltb girl for cheating/crying as if he wasnt exchanging nudes with her jfl, op needs to get out of here and fix brainrot he already ascended as far as he can tbh

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
Why are you even trying nigga like seriously? You will never slay under 188cm. You can have the best face in the world but at 5’10 your girl is getting stolen by a 6”5 white MTN whos never heard of looksmaxxing.

I just laugh at all the ppl who say they “mog” me and are 5”11 😂 kys useless nigga

Ppl like damian karter are INVISIBLE IRL, take the heightpill now.
Minimum to slay is HTN 5’10

• +1
he should have stayed humble, nothing worse than letting shit like this get to your head lmao, specially when his claim to fame was exposing a ltb girl for cheating/crying as if he wasnt exchanging nudes with her jfl, op needs to get out of here and fix brainrot he already ascended as far as he can tbh
thats not him, thats some poor htn whose pics he's using. no well adjusted htn would post his pics on an incel forum. if it is him he's frauding tall htn who gymcelled.

• +1
thats not him, thats some poor htn whose pics he's using. no well adjusted htn would post his pics on an incel forum. if it is him he's frauding tall htn who gymcelled.
it is him lmao, ive been seeing him post on tiktok for months by now hahah

• +1
Officially lost it gang

it is him lmao, ive been seeing him post on tiktok for months by now hahah
taking some else’s TikTok videos and putting them on your account with different captions is the easiest thing to do,

taking some else’s TikTok videos and putting them on your account with different captions is the easiest thing to do
bruh the videos are him talking about the bpill LOL

• +1
Post one then
he took them all down recently lmao, you don't need to belive me but i literally gain nothing from lying about this lol i have no affiliation with op, just stop boosting his ego by making it seems like its so incomprehensible that he is posting here lmao theres plenty of good users on org like lets be fr...

• +1
he took them all down recently lmao, you don't need to belive me but i literally gain nothing from lying about this lol i have no affiliation with op, just stop boosting his ego by making it seems like its so incomprehensible that he is posting here lmao theres plenty of good users on org like lets be fr...
Agree

• +1
I’ve met larpers on here before. Remember that I made this account in 2020, even though I’m “greycel”. I’ve been looksmaxing way before that too because I used to be in lookism. Not gonna reveal my age but I’m in my mid 20s. I don’t post often , but I come here for info , but there’s way better sites for looksmaxing info these days

Larpers always keep repeatedly posting their face on here . I’ve came across many in my days . Yes there’s the occasional amnesia , salludon, orb, but the best looking guys (especially the ones with social lives and careers ) rarely post their face on here . It’s usually the larpers that repeatedly post their face on here trying to convince

• +1
nigga says the n word with his face public 💀💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and 98Zdeed98
Face is number 1

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back