Jfl at “looksmaxers” under 6’2

You think 500mg of test makes you into cbum? Giga autistic and when u come off u loose all the gains
test is about the best ped you can get 500mg is not a small dose bruh

test is about the best ped you can get 500mg is not a small dose bruh
Nigga thats what bodybuilders take just to maintain there physique.

• JFL
Reactions: gooner23
Nigga thats what bodybuilders take just to maintain there physique.
i mean 500mg test is like alot heavier than most sarms
and its more of a blast than a cruise nowadays, you don't wanna sit on 500mg of test

i mean 500mg test is like alot heavier than most sarms
and its more of a blast than a cruise nowadays, you don't wanna sit on 500mg of test

Awful transformation and hes a manlet doesnt compare. Im completely off for over a year

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Awful transformation and hes a manlet doesnt compare. Im completely off for over a year
i mean once a roider, you could never be truly natty again theres muscle memory to roids bro, i think yall are both comparable

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
  • JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx and Clavicular
suifuel for you if u think 182 is short u need to be saved. come to mumbai ward
It is @soover4me dont listen to this bluepilled coper

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx and soover4me
suifuel for you if u think 182 is short u need to be saved. come to mumbai ward
Anything sub 6’4 is subhuman manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and edgemaxx
Anything sub 6’4 is subhuman manlet
gigants for the win

• So Sad
Reactions: soover4me
I deleted it bhai I took it too far
Idc nigga your a good lad and you mog me brually, tinder results dont lie, ive gotten 47 likes in 18 days.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx and Clavicular
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx and soover4me
Idc nigga you’re a good lad and you mog me brually, tinder results dont lie, ive gotten 47 likes in 18 days.
Ye you don’t look bad you look good I just thought you was trying to start shit with me that’s why I made that posts too many people come after me on here it’s annoying jfl

i got 5 likes on tinder max!!

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Ye you don’t look bad you look good I just thought you was trying to start shit with me that’s why I made that posts too many people come after me on here it’s annoying jfl
Niggas always tag u in my posts and try to start beef saying “bro thinks hes wishiwaschico” like nah im just a faggot lol idc abt anything

• +1
I was rotting here b4 TikTok kys ur the TikTok nigga
“Muh I denounce blackpill” :feelskek:
The feds got me, i snitched on ur ass immediately to get out of it. The stacy that your fucking while typing has a wire up her anus. Your fucked buddy

i got 5 likes on tinder max!!
IMG 5646

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, edgemaxx and Clavicular
Thats literally me u fucking faggot ive posted my face hundreds of times, your new here know your place.
if thats you post a pic like this with your fucking username you larping faggot. faggot banned me from viewing his profile

Last edited:
if thats you post a pic like this with your fucking username you larping faggot

View attachment 2742509
Literally every single person on the forum knows its my real face except you pussy. Ive been on here longer than you and ive already done that. You would know if u werent a greyfaggot

Literally every single person on the forum knows its my real face except you pussy. Ive been on here longer than you and ive already done that. You would know if u werent a greyfaggot
lmao he’s just giving u a huge ego boost by thinking that’s not u

• +1
Reactions: soover4me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back