JFL at me

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
I have become so autistic that I will actually post my pic on here.
How over is it for me and my shit hairline.
Can I do anything to stop balding except finasteride?
Over.
Dont rate me I know I am 4 or sub 4PSL
Just tell me what to do with hair

Has your hairline always been like that tho? Some people just have shitty hairlines

Has your hairline always been like that tho? Some people just have shitty hairlines

It has been for a long while tbh,
I dont know if my temples have always been the same because I checked them for the first time ever around 6 months ago and I think they still look the same
Not coping tho so I expect the worst

It has been for a long while tbh,
I dont know if my temples have always been the same because I checked them for the first time ever around 6 months ago and I think they still look the same
Not coping tho so I expect the worst
Look at old photos before puberty for better idea. Or post pic of your hair pulled up so we can see temples

Deutscher?

Swedish @itsOVER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and Krezo
biggest flaw i see is bloat tbh

biggest flaw i see is bloat tbh

I have a subhuman nose from the front but I am getting rhinoplasty. What I am worried about is my hair

jfl bro you literally just have to lose the bloat then you can be a 5.5-6 easily

• +1
Reactions: G O D
jfl bro you literally just have to lose the bloat then you can be a 5.5-6 easily

Nah bro you havnt seen my front but I am worried about the hair fuaaaaarkkkkkk.

Is your father/mothers father bald? I have a similar hairline but have had it for the past 7 years

Is your father/mothers father bald? I have a similar hairline but have had it for the past 7 years

Dad is Bald but it has been skipping generations every single time wich is why I havnt been worried until now.
Dad is Bald grandpa has full head of hair grandpas dad was Bald but his dad haid hair and so on.
Nobody else in my family had any hairloss.

Dad is Bald but it has been skipping generations every single time wich is why I havnt been worried until now.
Dad is Bald grandpa has full head of hair grandpas dad was Bald but his dad haid hair and so on.
Nobody else in my family had any hairloss.
Go to a derma to get it checked for thinning. I got mine checked out...im not thinning just have a shitty hairline

Go to a derma to get it checked for thinning. I got mine checked out...im not thinning just have a shitty hairline

Ok I will