[JFL] JFL at "racepill" (FUCKED WHITE GIRL) (I'M NOT WHITE) (GOT NUDES) (GTFIH RACEPILL COPERS)

ManANamNahMan

ManANamNahMan

It's not over, it never even started... THE SQUARE
chessplayercoper23

chessplayercoper23

Mr 10/10 personaliteeee
Could op be larping as the girl?

This doesnt seem right
there is no way in hell i could larp as a girl and get nudes plus fuck her, stop coping like sgt iron and start praying

I really dont buy you slayed this girl unless you are good looking.

Tinder experiments disprove this

ManANamNahMan

ManANamNahMan

Good larp nigger
cope still strong i see
i
i see you're still coping, because that first pic is a fucking SCREENGRAB OF A VIDEO OF ME FUCKING HER DUDE, YOU LEGIT ARE RETARDED MAN XD
Could op be larping as the girl?

This doesnt seem right

I really dont buy you slayed this girl unless you are good looking.

Tinder experiments disprove this
i was rated 5.5 psl (maybe even 6 on a good photo leanmaxxed)

sgt_iron

sgt_iron

truecel
cope still strong i see
i

i see you're still coping, because that first pic is a fucking SCREENGRAB OF A VIDEO OF ME FUCKING HER DUDE, YOU LEGIT ARE RETARDED MAN XD
Inkedlmao12_LI.jpg
this is the first pic.
1585132312460.jpg

later you posted this saying u were fucking the same foid despite most things changed about her

sgt_iron

sgt_iron

truecel
that, is a fucking first pic, of her playing with a dildo, sending me a SNAP, before i fucked her.

the second pic, is a screengrab of my shitty samsung's video recording FUCKING her, did it get to your pea shaped raped to oblivion brain already, coping_iron?
consider yourself retarded if you cant larp correctly.

chessplayercoper23

chessplayercoper23

Mr 10/10 personaliteeee
cope still strong i see
i

i was rated 5.5 psl (maybe even 6 on a good photo leanmaxxed)
Sorry even in my prime where i was fairly above average at best couldnt slay those type of girls.

I doubt you are telling the truth

sgt_iron

sgt_iron

truecel
this is the last time i will be posting this.
how does this look like this
?
Inkedlmao12_LI.jpg
1585132312460.jpg

this is not camera quality, angle and lighting and fake up. kys u low iq subhuman. you seriously have the be retarded to fail a larp.

ManANamNahMan

ManANamNahMan

consider yourself retarded if you cant larp correctly.
I was gonna consider, but I guess you don't need to since you're already so fucking retarded for coping like crazy, you low iq nigger. Can't be happy that a ethnic got ahead of you, white boy? Keep barking for me dog. Your statement that I'm larping only further proves you can't accept the truth that this is all legit. Keep crying, and keep buying.
Sorry even in my prime where i was fairly above average at best couldnt slay those type of girls.

I doubt you are telling the truth
you must be a subhuman trash then, or you must be more autistic than me lmao
it's alright if you're coping, it's a healthy mechanism. just don't be like sgt_iron.

and one more thing, you haven't seen my face. you are in no position to say that I'm lying.

Stare

Stare

NoFap 2020
there is no way in hell i could larp as a girl and get nudes plus fuck her, stop coping like sgt iron and start praying
There is no evidence that YOU fucked her, these photos and printscreens could belong to anybody.
And another reason why I don't think you did is that you are trying so hard to prove it.

ManANamNahMan

ManANamNahMan

There is no evidence that YOU fucked her, these photos and printscreens could belong to anybody.
And another reason why I don't think you did is that you are trying so hard to prove it.
jfl if it could belong to anybody
the evidence is literally all laid there, do you want me to pay for your ticket and come to my house then dna check my semen prints on this girl ?

ManANamNahMan

ManANamNahMan

how do we know your telling the truth then downie?
cope more, boy
i had my face as a AVI here for like a week, if you didn't see it (which you definitely did, you're just adding more into your funeral pier) then you're just lying to make yourself feel better.
i'm broke you'll need to pay yourself but if you can, i'll inv you to my house

sgt_iron

sgt_iron

truecel
cope more, boy
i had my face as a AVI here for like a week, if you didn't see it (which you definitely did, you're just adding more into your funeral pier) then you're just lying to make yourself feel better.

i'm broke you'll need to pay yourself but if you can, i'll inv you to my house
when?

ManANamNahMan

ManANamNahMan

Well done bro making me proud out there bro.
"Masturbation fuel JFL" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:Totally shits on just be NT theory.
thanks bro, i've seen your face and you have some insane bones.

look at these copers btw, coping to the next oblivion because they cant get bitches like this. it's truly over for copers

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

Knowledgable
thanks bro, i've seen your face and you have some insane bones.

look at these copers btw, coping to the next oblivion because they cant get bitches like this. it's truly over for copers
hahah thanks bro just need my pheno to be better tbh
how old are you btw I remember u were kinda young right.
Totally mogs me.

chessplayercoper23

chessplayercoper23

Mr 10/10 personaliteeee
I was gonna consider, but I guess you don't need to since you're already so fucking retarded for coping like crazy, you low iq nigger. Can't be happy that a ethnic got ahead of you, white boy? Keep barking for me dog. Your statement that I'm larping only further proves you can't accept the truth that this is all legit. Keep crying, and keep buying.

you must be a subhuman trash then, or you must be more autistic than me lmao
it's alright if you're coping, it's a healthy mechanism. just don't be like sgt_iron.

and one more thing, you haven't seen my face. you are in no position to say that I'm lying.
Ummm ok i have proof of my past ratings

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
changcel OffTopic 18
nelson OffTopic 10
Saltner OffTopic 13

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)