KYS if you arent using AI to make money and still working a job

D

Deleted member 5467

🤑 Get the bag 💰
I do SEO for a living. All my written content is created by a trained AI model (GPT-3) that writes articles for my niche. It literally writes 3-5000 words in 15 seconds. I publish 10-20 articles per day. A virtual assistant does the editing and SEO optimization using Surfer SEO.

My website gets about 462k traffic per month with $13.11 CPM rate. I make $200 per day from Display ads and do ZERO work.

I finally got the process down after failing for a while.. It takes a lot of setup and 3-6 months to let your website age. And also some link building. But this could be scaled with 3, 10, 100 websites all at once with virtual assistants from the Philippines managing your website and doing all the work (for like $500 to $700 per month)

There are guys straight up making $100k per month with AI right now.

And GPT-4 is coming out in January. I'm soooo fucking ready.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, ripikke, anticel and 55 others
Should I write a how to guide?

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 26633, Deleted member 27660 and 51 others
21yo CS grads are making 4x your salary with a bit of more effort

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, Marsiere214, Deleted member 27660 and 10 others
21yo CS grads are making 4x your salary with a bit of more effort
Yes but dude I do fuck all. I'm 25, literally workout, watch anime, focus on looksmaxing. And I'm about to start traveling pretty soon. If I build 10 more websites exactly like this one. I will be making $60k a month with ZERO work.

Fuck going to school LOL.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, ConfusedBolivian, zainab and 26 others
What does it write articles about that people are so desperate to read?

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Yes but dude I do fuck all. I'm 25, literally workout, watch anime, focus on looksmaxing. And I'm about to start traveling pretty soon. If I build 10 more websites exactly like this one. I will be making $60k a month with ZERO work.

Fuck going to school LOL.
sell ur shit course elsewhere

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Giant Haystacks, Skry and 3 others
guide or stfu op

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
What does it write articles about that people are so desperate to read?

Literally anything you train the AI to write. You need to learn about SEO my dude

When people search something on Google and click on your website to get the information. That's traffic, I have ads set up on my website, and get paid for every ad view.

CPM means cost per mille how much you get paid for 1000 ad views). Its different for every niche. Really competitive niches like finance, lawyers or rehab can get $60-$70 CPM rates. Mine is around $13 CPM right now.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, mug, litaz and 2 others
CHAT-GPT was released a week ago

Why are you larping as if youve been using AI to run a successful business for over a year fucking faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, anticel, Xangsane and 14 others
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Albeacho, Deleted member 19297 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: zura, cmfanel and Hueless

Why are you larping as if youve been using AI to run a successful business for over a year fucking faggot
Yea, I dont use Chat GPT. Take two seconds to read. GPT 3 was released June of 2020.

• +1
Reactions: mfk, Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 15302
what skills do you have that allowed you to do this?

programming and SEO knowledge?

Why would I sell a course, for free dumbass.

So many haters here LMAO

I'd like some tips to get started.. I've done SEO slaving for marketing agencies before and it's boring as fuck... If you can automate the process I'm all ears

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 5467
what skills do you have that allowed you to do this?

programming and SEO knowledge?
You can use postman to fine tune ai without coding too much, just a couple lines.

And you can learn about SEO for free on YouTube. I recommend Matt Diggity. The man is a genius at SEO.

Or if you want to download a fuck ton of courses use something imwarriortools.com

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, cmfanel, Deleted member 23611 and 1 other person
Yea, I dont use Chat GPT. Take two seconds to read. GPT 3 was released June of 2020.
Okay your point? Your still riding of the wave from CHAT GPT

People have been using ai to run their online companies since 2014 even I do it for YouTube

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
I do SEO for a living. All my written content is created by a trained AI model (GPT-3) that writes articles for my niche. It literally writes 3-5000 words in 15 seconds. I publish 10-20 articles per day. A virtual assistant does the editing and SEO optimization using Surfer SEO.

My website gets about 462k traffic per month with $13.11 CPM rate. I make $200 per day from Display ads and do ZERO work.

I finally got the process down after failing for a while.. It takes a lot of setup and 3-6 months to let your website age. And also some link building. But this could be scaled with 3, 10, 100 websites all at once with virtual assistants from the Philippines managing your website and doing all the work (for like $500 to $700 per month)

There's a renowned conspiracy theorist here in Brazil that is selling a course teaching how to make money using AI to sell health supplements for you... Seems legit as he's now a millionaire, but the courses are too long albeit not expensive: might try it when I get a little money but I need to find condensed material to read before doing that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 5467
  • +1
Reactions: zura, RAITEIII, LowTrust and 3 others

lmao 2nd time ive caught you being retarded. chat-gpt is the normie retard version for normie retards like you. AI has been out for years

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Chadeep, Primalsplit and 3 others
Okay your point? Your still riding of the wave from CHAT GPT

People have been using ai to run their online companies since 2014 even I do it for YouTube

Ok then what is the problem? I am a just making a post about how I use Ai in a simple way to make money. If I was writing the content my self it would take me months to publish 500+ articles. With a fine tuned AI I do it in seconds.

You accused me of using Chat GPT, which I dont. Its pretty straightforward, I dont know why you thing I'm larping LOL

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Chadeep, LongForgotten and 3 others
if you publish a guide i will hunt you down

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zura, MikeMew'sBitch, Chadeep and 4 others
Why? You don't like money?
im too low iq and lazy anyways. im fine making 2-3k a month with wage slaving so i can afford a hair transplang and lasik surgery (only things i need to stay htn)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
im too low iq and lazy anyways. im fine making 2-3k a month with wage slaving so i can afford a hair transplang and lasik surgery (only things i need to stay htn)
Lmao your iq doesn't matter if you have instructions

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, omnimaxxer and Hueless
  • +1
Reactions: ascension
DID NOT READ JUST COMMIT CRIME

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633
  • +1
Reactions: ascension
imagine thinking ur iq is high enough to code that shit😂😂😂
Nigga, why are you judging it before even seeing it, its fucking free

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Nigga, why are you judging it before even seeing it, its fucking free
youre low iq if u think this guy gives out a simple method to get rich free while increasing his competition for no reason at all

• +1
Reactions: zura, ascension and Deleted member 24367
then go on. i literally dont see why someone would share his method for free when we are competition
Sooner or later people will catch on anyways its not going to instantly become saturated just because someone shared it on some obscure incel forum

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 16474
youre low iq if u think this guy gives out a simple method to get rich free while increasing his competition for no reason at all
the information is already out there. SEO has been around for 20 years 🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: Hueless
the information is already out there. SEO has been around for 20 years 🤣🤣
pls make a guide gofather gigatyroneordeath

i will suck jr dick if i never have to wage slave again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 5467
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Chadeep, Melo95 and 3 others
Yes and tag me please, also go into how you can make money with it asap and the impact gpt4 will have on it.
I am so fucking ready for GPT-4 I am literally salivating at thought of it.

I am already impressed with what GPT-3 can do. GPT 3 has 175 billion parameters. GPT-4 will have 100T parameters, about the same amount of synapses as the human brain.

You have no idea how insane this shit is going to get. :cool:

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 22354
I am so fucking ready for GPT-4 I am literally salivating at thought of it.

I am already impressed with what GPT-3 can do. GPT 3 has 175 million parameters. GPT-4 will have 100T parameters, about the same amount of synapses as the human brain.

You have no idea how insane this shit is going to get. :cool:
I have not had gpt on my radar at all, only since the hype around the chat. There are so many use cases for it ngl, I will read up intensively this week and then pick a niche where I will make use of it. I see realistic chances to break out from wageslaving through it. I think that now is also the perfect time to get started and get some experience before the release of gpt 4.

Also looking forward to your guide.

do cs grads rly make that much? im thinkin of going into uni for cs
He is saying way to much bullshit brah, OP claiming doing 6k a month so it mean that CS Grads make 24k a month :lul:
:lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT, Melo95, Pikabro and 2 others

Interssting i do seo too, i sell some dropshipping stuff with shopify, i do about 500-600 profit a month been studying it for a little. Would love to talk abt it with you in pm