KYS if you arent using AI to make money and still working a job

Some of you guys are really stupid 🤣🤣🤣

• So Sad
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel
Do you guys know how to read. The AI model that I use is fine tuned. I scrape my competitors sites for data. Then the articles are human edited in SurferSEO.
I only skim read some of your post

so you have to do lots of manual work anyway. these guides are always like I sit on my ass and make hundreds of dollars per day and then when you actually look at the details it's a ton of work and they may as well work at mcdonalds LOL

Last edited:
Do you guys know how to read. The AI model that I use is fine tuned. I scrape my competitors sites for data. Then the articles are human edited in SurferSEO.
How do you not run into problems with gpt-3? With davinci the max token length is 4000 which is roughly 3000 words, how do you handle that? If I scrape most of the websites, their articles are longer than 3000 words. Do you rewrite them to a max length of 3000 words? If yes, wouldn’t that impact model performance?

How do you not run into problems with gpt-3? With davinci the max token length is 4000 which is roughly 3000 words, how do you handle that? If I scrape most of the websites, their articles are longer than 3000 words. Do you rewrite them to a max length of 3000 words? If yes, wouldn’t that impact model performance?
600 words per headline (h2s). You can get around this

• +1
Reactions: omnimaxxer
Make a How-To Guide, please.

I need to Moneymax at 15-years-old.

im literally too lazy even for this, fuck me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Rt-Rust1
A guy that works with sneako and Tate posted about doing this but slightly different. He recommends taking different writing jobs and just using chatgpt. Thoughts?
Screenshot 20221218 003522 Twitter

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
For now...
GPT-4 will put them out of work :lul:
It's literally over for everyone except 150+ IQ people that can do the extemely complex jobs or change to that. Holy fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 21044, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
People who need a guide to recreate this business model are retarded & lazy. The only valuables questions are :

1. How many time it took you to build it from scracth ?

2. What was your starting budget / knowledge & competences pools ?

3. How much do you make every month actually (give a range if it's irregular) ?

With these answers anybody can make it real but 99.99% of people out here are lazy monkeys only seeking for dopamine so..jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 5467
Still waiting on that guide buddy. I know a lot of seofags are on bhw, saw that many years ago but never got around to it.
I think a guide would be good, as you said there are millions of niches so it's not going to affect you and anyone who is dedicated enough would be able to be successful and make money maybe in 6 months time. Hopefully you explain the whole 6 month thing and how it develops.
Questions
-What was your starting budget?
-Where would you recommend we find a non-heavily saturated niche and how would we know it's the right one before we inevitably spend 6 months and then find out it's no good?
-So your website basically has sub-sections with hundreds/thousands of articles on different subjects? i'm struggling to see what a website like this looks like, if you don't mind, can you link another website like yours? would like to see the layout and how everything is supposed to look/work.
Off-topic question: what is your opinion on the movie/tv series streaming websites? from what i've seen, off-shore hosting so it doesn't get copyrighted or you in trouble and you could make a lot of money right? easily advertised since everyone watches movies/series and ads/etc will rake in the cash. I feel like there's something i'm not seeing.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Sondern
People who need a guide to recreate this business model are retarded & lazy. The only valuables questions are :

1. How many time it took you to build it from scracth ?

2. What was your starting budget / knowledge & competences pools ?

3. How much do you make every month actually (give a range if it's irregular) ?

With these answers anybody can make it real but 99.99% of people out here are lazy monkeys only seeking for dopamine so..jfl
I don't think everyone here is lazy, it's just people need a little guidance to get started. You guide people a little and get them started and the lazy ones will stop while the dedicated people will continue and succeed. This type of thing does seem like a long term effort though and will weed out the lazyfags.

• +1
Reactions: skwanchy, Rt-Rust1, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Sounds good lol but if this was making you money you wouldn't be posting, you'd be too busy making and enjoying no money

This idea is high effort 20-80$ a month on average

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
Sounds good lol but if this was making you money you wouldn't be posting, you'd be too busy making and enjoying no money

This idea is high effort 20-80$ a month on average
Wrong tons of millionaires teach SEO for free on the internet. (Matt Diggity, Kyle Roof, Jon Dykstra, etc.)

Still waiting on that guide buddy. I know a lot of seofags are on bhw, saw that many years ago but never got around to it.
I think a guide would be good, as you said there are millions of niches so it's not going to affect you and anyone who is dedicated enough would be able to be successful and make money maybe in 6 months time. Hopefully you explain the whole 6 month thing and how it develops.
Questions
-Where would you recommend we find a non-heavily saturated niche and how would we know it's the right one before we inevitably spend 6 months and then find out it's no good?
-So your website basically has sub-sections with hundreds/thousands of articles on different subjects? i'm struggling to see what a website like this looks like, if you don't mind, can you link another website like yours? would like to see the layout and how everything is supposed to look/work.
Off-topic question: what is your opinion on the movie/tv series streaming websites? from what i've seen, off-shore hosting so it doesn't get copyrighted or you in trouble and you could make a lot of money right? easily advertised since everyone watches movies/series and ads/etc will rake in the cash. I feel like there's something i'm not seeing.

Just PM

Wrong tons of millionaires teach SEO for free on the internet. (Matt Diggity, Kyle Roof, Jon Dykstra, etc.)

Just PM
They are millionaires not from SEO but from selling courses to dumb fucks.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, CrazyFitLover and Deleted member 5467
useless worthless low iq cuck, you've got 3 month before all the starving curry seo guys join in and ruin it for everybody
Since this thread was made, word has spread throughout the villages of India to over a million curries.

Half this site is curry traffic

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 5467
I bet you are muttmaxxed with Afro hair like @AlexBrown84.

Probably not as white but still muttmaxxed.

Although I hope you make it and follow your dreams of further muttmaxxing
lmao 🤣🤣🤣

Two questions.

How do you get so much people to view your website for ad revenue?

What ad company are you using to get monetization for your websites?

how are the articles not dogshit tier if AI written? normies will just read anything huh? :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
who's reading AI generated content lmao
when you Google something and click the result and it's a bunch of garbage and you want to kys? yeah that was op 😎

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anticel, Deleted member 21044, Giorgio and 4 others
when you Google something and click the result and it's a bunch of garbage and you want to kys? yeah that was op 😎
I hate the current state of the internet. google monopoly ruined the internet

Questions
lmfao same

I do SEO for a living. All my written content is created by a trained AI model (GPT-3) that writes articles for my niche. It literally writes 3-5000 words in 15 seconds. I publish 10-20 articles per day. A virtual assistant does the editing and SEO optimization using Surfer SEO.

My website gets about 462k traffic per month with $13.11 CPM rate. I make $200 per day from Display ads and do ZERO work.

I finally got the process down after failing for a while.. It takes a lot of setup and 3-6 months to let your website age. And also some link building. But this could be scaled with 3, 10, 100 websites all at once with virtual assistants from the Philippines managing your website and doing all the work (for like $500 to $700 per month)

There are guys straight up making $100k per month with AI right now.

And GPT-4 is coming out in January. I'm soooo fucking ready.
I'm mirin your hustle, but this shows that the google search algorithm is in serious trouble, if it keep recommending people your useless fake sites. If more people do that then soon google will be unusable

1. At first when you don't have a lot of experience or budget. Yes, it will take a good amount of work. Now it is set up on autopilot really

2. My VA does everything for me right now. I showed him how to log into my Open AI account and generate the article. Basically, the process is to first the article keyword/topic -> Write a good headline -> create a content brief -> generate the article using Open Ai -> Optimize the article for ranking using SurferSEO (or Market Muse if you really got money like that). Then publish.

All of that takes 20-30 minutes per article. That's what the VA does for me. The average salary in the Philippines is like $6-$7k per year. I pay my guy $700-$800 per month (depending on how much work he gets done) and he gets to work from home. The dude is pretty happy about it. You can find them on Onlnejobs.ph

3. I have something called an "authority site". It is a website that covers multiple niches. Instead a website about protein powder. And authority site would be a website about bodybuilding (you could cover many topics within bodybulding. fitness, recipes, training, etc).

I have a list of 30K keywords to create content on. You can find keywords using Ahrefs or PAA (people also ask questions on google). For example, If you search "best face cleanser for men". All those extra questions that pop up under People also ask are more article ideas.

JaYqtpY.png

4. As for the surfer limits, You can reach out to the company to get a custom quote if you want. I have 3 business accounts on surfer they are $199 each, $600 is worth it based on what it does. If you don't have the budget you can use group buys from Toolsurf.com Much cheaper. This way I can publish 150-300 articles per month on my site.

5. Aging just means letting website remain in Google's index for a period of time. If you want to check if a site is indexed.

Type this in google

site:examplewebsite.com

try it with this forum -> site:looksmax.org
Until recently, openAI had to review your use case and you had to pay for every query

How did you convince them that what you're doing isnt botting?

How much money did you spend on gpt every month?

I'm mirin your hustle, but this shows that the google search algorithm is in serious trouble, if it keep recommending people your useless fake sites. If more people do that then soon google will be unusable
its already unusable lmao

google has had this issue ever since it existed. a lot of the time they just flat out nuke your domain if it's obvious it's trash and has gotten reports/is big enough to warrant attention. that's what they did with ezinearticles back in the day like 2008 or so but since then they are more liberal with the banhammer I reckon.

every search result was chock full of ezine garbage written for peanuts by a clueless pajeet and backlinked to some amazon affiliate peddling site with more garbage. often people would try to trick google and multiply their articles by swapping certain words for others and generating the same shit 200x to post on different backlink farms. that's why when you read some of this shit a lot of words just seemed out of place like someone looked up synonyms on thesaurus for it (exactly what happened). so be careful not to get nuked OP :feelskek:💀

anyway google is not clueless they constantly improve their detection and ranking systems. but this will be a hard one to automate since this is basically normie IQ article writing so the spammers may have the upper hand, at least for a while :owo:

lmao, you guys can't read the AI is trained using data from high-quality websites. Meaning it will closely match the writing style of those websites.

Also, my virtual assistant manually edits the articles for errors and fact-checks them.

Only retards put AI content on their site with NO editing

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Melo95 and omnimaxxer
PM Guide pls. Can't reach u

Can you post a website (not yours) that is "high quality"? So we can get a rough idea of what we need to do.

• +1
Reactions: omnimaxxer
How many hours a day do I need to dedicate to this if I'm just starting out?

I have logged in to say I am interested in this, I have recently acquired an interest in moneymaxxing.

AI enables people like you and many others to generate huge profits while making the Internet a worse place for everyone else. Everyone fucking hates these AI-generated articles. The Web is ruined.

AI is destroying society.

Now that ChatGPT is blowing up, it won’t be long before all the students in schools and universities are doing basically zero work. Education is ruined.

Everything will be ruined, utterly and irrecoverably.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skwanchy, Deleted member 14392, Crusile and 3 others
It's been 2 weeks and OP still hasn't posted any guide... :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
There's a renowned conspiracy theorist here in Brazil that is selling a course teaching how to make money using AI to sell health supplements for you... Seems legit as he's now a millionaire, but the courses are too long albeit not expensive: might try it when I get a little money but I need to find condensed material to read before doing that.
qual o nome do cara?