KYS if you arent using AI to make money and still working a job

Yes but dude I do fuck all. I'm 25, literally workout, watch anime, focus on looksmaxing. And I'm about to start traveling pretty soon. If I build 10 more websites exactly like this one. I will be making $60k a month with ZERO work.

Fuck going to school LOL.
Make sure you don't blow all that money. Spend as little of it as possible while traveling and living your comfortable life. Invest 90% of it different things under the sun. You might not always be able to make so much of it.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Chadeep and 4 others
Make sure you don't blow all that money. Spend as little of it as possible while traveling and living your comfortable life. Invest 90% of it different things under the sun. You might not always be able to make so much of it.
Yea I want to focus on scaling for now, I am not rich but I don't have to wage slave anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Yea I want to focus on scaling for now, I am not rich but I don't have to wage slave anymore.
If you're smart right now with what you've managed to accomplish you'll never have to again.

• +1
Reactions: CT03
why would you share this? I will literally outscale you now. Thanks for the idea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and bug_eye_blackcel
why would you share this? I will literally outscale you now. Thanks for the idea

No, you won't Lmao.

1. You don't know my niche (there are millions of niches)
2. You probably don't have the experience
3. You probably don't have the budget
4. SEO takes time, you can't just start a website and get traffic tomorrow
5. You are likely lazy
6. If you were serious you would already be doing something similar.

So no I don't consider you competition. No offense lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, thefinalresent, Deleted member 22639 and 12 others
Okay your point? Your still riding of the wave from CHAT GPT

People have been using ai to run their online companies since 2014 even I do it for YouTube
point me in the direction for ai yt vid creation?

Interssting i do seo too, i sell some dropshipping stuff with shopify, i do about 500-600 profit a month been studying it for a little. Would love to talk abt it with you in pm
was looking at dropshipping for ages, tried my hand but stopped relatively early on, could i talk about it to u in DMs if u are ok with that?

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
was looking at dropshipping for ages, tried my hand but stopped relatively early on, could i talk about it to u in DMs if u are ok with that?
Sure
In 3-4h, or Tonight ideally i’m working for my exams rn

Incredible, good shit man.

Tag me if you make a guide.

I’ll begin researching SEO tonight and definitely put what you’ve said into practice.

Im not stupid or lazy enough to let such an easy money making opportunity pass, good on you for capitalizing on this.

Thank you for the idea, you’re a G @GigaTyroneOrDeath

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and Deleted member 22780
There's a renowned conspiracy theorist here in Brazil that is selling a course teaching how to make money using AI to sell health supplements for you... Seems legit as he's now a millionaire, but the courses are too long albeit not expensive: might try it when I get a little money but I need to find condensed material to read before doing that.
Who?

Incredible, good shit man.

Tag me if you make a guide.

I’ll begin researching SEO tonight and definitely put what you’ve said into practice.

Im not stupid or lazy enough to let such an easy money making opportunity pass, good on you for capitalizing on this.

Thank you for the idea, you’re a G @GigaTyroneOrDeath
SEO isn't that easy, AI just speeds up workflow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672 and HeLivesAgain
i was thinking of doing some technical writing which would be trivially easy for me, but I knew they were replaceable with AI

following this thread for the guide

What do you think of ChatGPT? Also like others said if you make a guide (please do) could you tag me pls :):feelsautistic:

I do SEO for a living. All my written content is created by a trained AI model (GPT-3) that writes articles for my niche. It literally writes 3-5000 words in 15 seconds. I publish 10-20 articles per day. A virtual assistant does the editing and SEO optimization using Surfer SEO.

My website gets about 462k traffic per month with $13.11 CPM rate. I make $200 per day from Display ads and do ZERO work.

I finally got the process down after failing for a while.. It takes a lot of setup and 3-6 months to let your website age. And also some link building. But this could be scaled with 3, 10, 100 websites all at once with virtual assistants from the Philippines managing your website and doing all the work (for like $500 to $700 per month)

There are guys straight up making $100k per month with AI right now.

And GPT-4 is coming out in January. I'm soooo fucking ready.
You said you do zero work, but if you publish 10-20 articles per day... don't you still need to spend time coming up with ideas for GPT-3 (which costs money right) to write about every single day? Over time, that's a very high amount of articles in just one niche. How do you not run out of ideas within that one niche for articles eventually? And you put them all on your website, correct?

So after generating 10-20 articles, you send the articles to your virtual assistants in the Phillipines (Surfer SEO, paid subscription) and then they take care of the rest (editing them, uploading it to your website, etc)? But the most expensive option for Surfer SEO (around $200 a month) only allows for the editing of like 540 articles a year. So how are you getting them to edit over 5000 articles a year?

But you're saying all you had to do was spend some time setting up the website and ads on it from the start and then spend some time everyday generating AI articles. Am I understanding this right? Or have you managed to automate process of generating the articles too?

And what exactly do you mean by letting your website "age"?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Chadeep, omnimaxxer and 1 other person

KYS if you arent using Aromatase inhibitors to make money and still working a job​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, mfk, Chadeep and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467 and Finalcut123
So many people hating on him for financially ascending. Website was suppose to be a place to share information and uplift other men. Site now isn't any different rthan normie bluepilled society with all the backstabbing and hatred.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, skwanchy, thefinalresent and 13 others
tag me in the guide OP

You said you do zero work, but if you publish 10-20 articles per day... don't you still need to spend time coming up with ideas for GPT-3 (which costs money right) to write about every single day? Over time, that's a very high amount of articles in just one niche. How do you not run out of ideas within that one niche for articles eventually? And you put them all on your website, correct?

So after generating 10-20 articles, you send the articles to your virtual assistants in the Phillipines (Surfer SEO, paid subscription) and then they take care of the rest (editing them, uploading it to your website, etc)? But the most expensive option for Surfer SEO (around $200 a month) only allows for the editing of like 540 articles a year. So how are you getting them to edit over 5000 articles a year?

But you're saying all you had to do was spend some time setting up the website and ads on it from the start and then spend some time everyday generating AI articles. Am I understanding this right? Or have you managed to automate process of generating the articles too?

And what exactly do you mean by letting your website "age"?
1. At first when you don't have a lot of experience or budget. Yes, it will take a good amount of work. Now it is set up on autopilot really

2. My VA does everything for me right now. I showed him how to log into my Open AI account and generate the article. Basically, the process is to first the article keyword/topic -> Write a good headline -> create a content brief -> generate the article using Open Ai -> Optimize the article for ranking using SurferSEO (or Market Muse if you really got money like that). Then publish.

All of that takes 20-30 minutes per article. That's what the VA does for me. The average salary in the Philippines is like $6-$7k per year. I pay my guy $700-$800 per month (depending on how much work he gets done) and he gets to work from home. The dude is pretty happy about it. You can find them on Onlnejobs.ph

3. I have something called an "authority site". It is a website that covers multiple niches. Instead a website about protein powder. And authority site would be a website about bodybuilding (you could cover many topics within bodybulding. fitness, recipes, training, etc).

I have a list of 30K keywords to create content on. You can find keywords using Ahrefs or PAA (people also ask questions on google). For example, If you search "best face cleanser for men". All those extra questions that pop up under People also ask are more article ideas.

JaYqtpY.png

4. As for the surfer limits, You can reach out to the company to get a custom quote if you want. I have 3 business accounts on surfer they are $199 each, $600 is worth it based on what it does. If you don't have the budget you can use group buys from Toolsurf.com Much cheaper. This way I can publish 150-300 articles per month on my site.

5. Aging just means letting website remain in Google's index for a period of time. If you want to check if a site is indexed.

Type this in google

site:examplewebsite.com

try it with this forum -> site:looksmax.org

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thefinalresent, Patient A, Chadeep and 6 others
So many people hating on him for financially ascending. Website was suppose to be a place to share information and uplift other men. Site now isn't any different rthan normie bluepilled society with all the backstabbing and hatred.
they can't stand black guy with more IQ than them lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 23611
What do you think of ChatGPT? Also like others said if you make a guide (please do) could you tag me pls :):feelsautistic:

It's for normies, GPT-3 is the real shit

Why do people want me to tag them lol that's a lot of accounts? just follow me or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24614 and HeLivesAgain
crabs in the bucket mentality theory proved with some of the reactions in this thread. if we don't stick together we will be more likely to fail. I'll go further and say that incels should have their own currency and country tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, skwanchy, RAITEIII and 8 others

Can't google detect AI content?

Can't google detect AI content?

Yes if you use normie overpriced tools like Jasper. They are middle manning OpenAI's Chat GPT-3. Which writes 3,000 words for like $0.06. But charging you hundreds per month. Fuck Jasper.

1. You have to fine-tune the AI. Basically teaching it how to write
2. All the articles on my website are human edited after they are generated, with Surferseo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, NegativeNorwood, Melo95 and 3 others
Yes if you use normie overpriced tools like Jasper. They are middle manning OpenAI's Chat GPT-3. Which writes 3,000 words for like $0.06. But charging you hundreds per month. Fuck Jasper.

1. You have to fine-tune the AI. Basically teaching it how to write
2. All the articles on my website are human edited after they are generated, with Surferseo
Got it, when is the guide coming out?

No, you won't Lmao.

1. You don't know my niche (there are millions of niches)
2. You probably don't have the experience
3. You probably don't have the budget
4. SEO takes time, you can't just start a website and get traffic tomorrow
5. You are likely lazy
6. If you were serious you would already be doing something similar.

So no I don't consider you competition. No offense lol.
Indeed they are subhuman noobs

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Deleted member 15854, cmfanel and 4 others
Pls DM me I got some questions but can’t message u

I call BS on this shit

who's reading AI generated content lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Patient A
Yes but dude I do fuck all. I'm 25, literally workout, watch anime, focus on looksmaxing. And I'm about to start traveling pretty soon. If I build 10 more websites exactly like this one. I will be making $60k a month with ZERO work.

what niche are you writing about

Step 1: write a plausible fake story about how you mak emoney
Step 2: ask if you should make a guide (about scalable business that would take marketshare from you)
Step 3: make substack/ebook

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, anticel, Danish_Retard and 3 others

I'm so fulfilled in life! I watch anime, post on my favorite forums and looksmax while using AI to make sporadic and not consistent income! Wow you are such a great and creative entrepreneur, while you're at it make 100 more websites and it will be easy peasy and you can make 600k/month

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 5467
I am so fucking ready for GPT-4 I am literally salivating at thought of it.

I am already impressed with what GPT-3 can do. GPT 3 has 175 billion parameters. GPT-4 will have 100T parameters, about the same amount of synapses as the human brain.

You have no idea how insane this shit is going to get. :cool:
when will openAI become public stock? fark, if you could invest in this but its private

I do SEO for a living. All my written content is created by a trained AI model (GPT-3) that writes articles for my niche. It literally writes 3-5000 words in 15 seconds. I publish 10-20 articles per day. A virtual assistant does the editing and SEO optimization using Surfer SEO.

My website gets about 462k traffic per month with $13.11 CPM rate. I make $200 per day from Display ads and do ZERO work.

I finally got the process down after failing for a while.. It takes a lot of setup and 3-6 months to let your website age. And also some link building. But this could be scaled with 3, 10, 100 websites all at once with virtual assistants from the Philippines managing your website and doing all the work (for like $500 to $700 per month)

There are guys straight up making $100k per month with AI right now.

And GPT-4 is coming out in January. I'm soooo fucking ready.
And where do u post these articles you write?

I have some questions.

even the most advanced AI can only write at the level of a retarded child, what is the point in spamming thousnds of articles that sound like they are written by a retarded child, no one is going to read them. if your SEO is good enough, can't you just have a site with ads and no content or at least like one article?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
I have some questions.

even the most advanced AI can only write at the level of a retarded child, what is the point in spamming thousnds of articles that sound like they are written by a retarded child, no one is going to read them. if your SEO is good enough, can't you just have a site with ads and no content or at least like one article?
24588.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper and bug_eye_blackcel
I have some questions.

Do you guys know how to read. The AI model that I use is fine tuned. I scrape my competitors sites for data. Then the articles are human edited in SurferSEO.

• +1
Reactions: omnimaxxer