KYS if you arent using AI to make money and still working a job

I do SEO for a living. All my written content is created by a trained AI model (GPT-3) that writes articles for my niche. It literally writes 3-5000 words in 15 seconds. I publish 10-20 articles per day. A virtual assistant does the editing and SEO optimization using Surfer SEO.

My website gets about 462k traffic per month with $13.11 CPM rate. I make $200 per day from Display ads and do ZERO work.

I finally got the process down after failing for a while.. It takes a lot of setup and 3-6 months to let your website age. And also some link building. But this could be scaled with 3, 10, 100 websites all at once with virtual assistants from the Philippines managing your website and doing all the work (for like $500 to $700 per month)

There are guys straight up making $100k per month with AI right now.

And GPT-4 is coming out in January. I'm soooo fucking ready.
I'm reading 😃😃😃😃😃😃
I read 200 dollars a day 😔😔😔 I stop reading

I do SEO for a living. All my written content is created by a trained AI model (GPT-3) that writes articles for my niche. It literally writes 3-5000 words in 15 seconds. I publish 10-20 articles per day. A virtual assistant does the editing and SEO optimization using Surfer SEO.

My website gets about 462k traffic per month with $13.11 CPM rate. I make $200 per day from Display ads and do ZERO work.

I finally got the process down after failing for a while.. It takes a lot of setup and 3-6 months to let your website age. And also some link building. But this could be scaled with 3, 10, 100 websites all at once with virtual assistants from the Philippines managing your website and doing all the work (for like $500 to $700 per month)

Hmmm interesting AF though what kind of articles just anything?

How do people find your website

How do people find your website
Do you know what seo is retard? He's optimizing it with surfer to make it show up on people's feed when they search about news. You know when you scroll to your left page on your phone and there's 20 AI written articles about stupid sensational topic? That's where he's getting his clicks from.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
Do you know what seo is retard? He's optimizing it with surfer to make it show up on people's feed when they search about news. You know when you scroll to your left page on your phone and there's 20 AI written articles about stupid sensational topic? That's where he's getting his clicks from.
seo = south east osia
no idk but I not a retard am a very smart boy I promise have high IQ

• JFL
Reactions: kranerman23123
200 a day is sussy but it seems like ve
seo = south east osia
no idk but I not a retard am a very smart boy I promise have high IQ

It stands for search engine optimization that is how op is making his money that's why his post is silly because he writes a lot about how you make the articles(easy) and very little about how to get it clicked on (hard because competing with trillionaire companies) so idk I hope he writes a guide

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 16357
200 a day is sussy but it seems like ve

It stands for search engine optimization that is how op is making his money that's why his post is silly because he writes a lot about how you make the articles(easy) and very little about how to get it clicked on (hard because competing with trillionaire companies) so idk I hope he writes a guide
Oh so it seems I wasn't low IQ but actually derived the very thing that was suspicious without even knowing what the basic terms meant mirin the quality of my pure reasoning and high IQ

qual o nome do cara?
É o Thiago Lima do Desperte, o canal é Desperte - Thiago Lima... Ele fala sobre coisas bem importantes e que só vejo o Rubens do Verdade Oculta falando, mas acredito que o Thiago INFELIZMENTE seja de certa forma um Shill (fotos fazendo Mano Cornuto), e digo isso com pesar no coração porque gosto dele.

21st century is such a fucking scam. literally 99 percent of the honest working population are literal dogs working to death while there are people like op who find these loopholes and make crazy money doing nothing. respect though dont hate the player hate the game

• +1
Reactions: anticel and Deleted member 5467
É o Thiago Lima do Desperte, o canal é Desperte - Thiago Lima... Ele fala sobre coisas bem importantes e que só vejo o Rubens do Verdade Oculta falando, mas acredito que o Thiago INFELIZMENTE seja de certa forma um Shill (fotos fazendo Mano Cornuto), e digo isso com pesar no coração porque gosto dele.
god damn portuguese is such a beautiful mogger language :smonk:

Wonder if any of you rotters have gotten into SEO lmao

could u pm me a guide? blackcel in desperate times
There is so much info in this thread alone, along with sources. Don't be lazy.

I was going to create a guide at first, but changed my mind about helping the dog shit users here.