LL is certainly the best surgery for trucels

Fundz

Fundz

Silver
Even if you get surgery on your face you’ll probably only be average at best, but with LL 5, inches of height will increase ur dating pool and height is probably the best cope tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tom69, Sondern, rubberduck and 2 others
Even if you get surgery on your face you’ll probably only be average at best, but with LL 5, inches of height will increase ur dating pool and height is probably the best cope tbh.
Facial attractiveness is COPE. Unless deformed. Or born Chad.

It is because there is really rarely an opportunity to go from average to Chad. This NEVER happens. Chad is a work of art, 1 mm here, 1 mm there. Plastic surgery is not as precise. And it cannot do even 50% of things needed for getting the actor face.

Truecels are self-explanatory.

But like 99% males are somewhere in the middle. Facial surgery gives like 0.5 PSL improvement. The SIMPLEST way to separate yourself from the crowd is literally getting those 4 inches of height... no brainer. If only LL did not have those life-threatening sides...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and rubberduck

It is because there is really rarely an opportunity to go from average to Chad. This NEVER happens. Chad is a work of art, 1 mm here, 1 mm there. Plastic surgery is not as precise. And it cannot do even 50% of things needed for getting the actor face.

But like 99% males are somewhere in the middle. Facial surgery gives like 0.5 PSL improvement. The SIMPLEST way to separate yourself from the crowd is literally getting those 4 inches of height... no brainer. If only LL did not have those life-threatening sides...
Chads are way more than a few mms jfl. It’s a whole different skull orientation

• +1
Reactions: tom69, T50 Mogger, BoredPrince and 1 other person

Wortn the trade for truecels, it’s not exactly like they are having the time of their lives

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Chads are way more than a few mms jfl. It’s a whole different skull orientation

View attachment 2365174View attachment 2365175
Dude...

There are a LOT of guys, who have a skull similar to Efron. But due to a few mm of soft tissue here and there, they do NOT look even close to him.

Secondly, a LOT of guys who have similar skulls who have TOO LARGE BONES. And again, their harmony is ruined.

NONE OF THESE GUYS who have similar skulls would EVER ascend to Chad with all the possible surgery. Simply because said surgery cannot operate on such small scales... it is either fixing a HUGE defect all at once, with 3mm error margin, or having negligible effects.

While LL CANNOT MISS. The more the better.

HEIGHT > FACE.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and T50 Mogger

Every other cunt is ‘tall’

Being tall doesn’t make you stand out at all. Whereas a genuinely attractive face is rare.

Loads of ugly, tall nerds walking about because height has barely any bearing on genetic quality whereas a good face does.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, tombradylover, rubberduck and 2 others

Being tall doesn’t make you stand out at all.
You serious, or trolling? :forcedsmile:

If you do not stand out being "tall" than you are NOT TALL. I fucking see 195-cm guys and they DO STAND OUT even if their faces are deformed. Stand out in a good way. In such a way that women swarm them like flies swarm shit.
Whereas a genuinely attractive face is rare.
Sure. So? Why strive for this bullshit if you never get it anyways? how many Delons are there?
Loads of ugly, tall nerds walking about because height has barely any bearing on genetic quality whereas a good face does
THEY ARE AUTISTS. Or standardcels. Case closed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, klamus, rubberduck and 1 other person
Exactly surgery can’t do that, good Chance you’ll end up botched, I’m planning bimax but not that autistic eye shit . Money would be better spent on 4 inches of height
Max you can get is 3 inches unless you’re willing to get double LL (more expensive and even longer recovery).

3 inches of bone is not gonna little to no improvement on your life unless you’re >5’4

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck

Being tall doesn’t make you stand out at all. Whereas a genuinely attractive face is rare.

Loads of ugly, tall nerds walking about because height has barely any bearing on genetic quality whereas a good face does.
Yes but you gotta remember goodlooking cunts aren’t on forums. Most ppl here r ugly Larpers

• +1
Most ppl here r ugly Larpers
Correction:

ugly SHORT Larpers...

Most people who say they are 6'0 here, are probably 5'9 IRL without shoes...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck and tombradylover
Max you can get is 3 inches unless you’re willing to get double LL (more expensive and even longer recovery).

3 inches of bone is not gonna little to no improvement on your life unless you’re >5’4
Even for me 3 inches would take me 6,1 on the dot. Double LL to get the max height increase 👿

Even if you 5,4 3 inches of height would take you to a normal height, probably one of the greatest Quality of life changes in social situation. Taller than most girls and you’ll just be a short guy not The short guy

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Prince88
You serious, or trolling? :forcedsmile:

If you do not stand out being "tall" than you are NOT TALL. I fucking see 195-cm guys and they DO STAND OUT even if their faces are deformed. Stand out in a good way. In such a way that women swarm them like flies swarm shit.

Sure. So? Why strive for this bullshit if you never get it anyways? how many Delons are there?

THEY ARE AUTISTS. Or standardcels. Case closed.
Yes and how many 195cm guys do you see? Only people I’ve seen who are that height have been true cells who rarely get laid. For someone to get LL to go to 195 they must be at least 6’0 to begin with so it’s ridiculous to even consider the surgery.

Yea facial surgery generally doesn’t do much unless you have a good base to begin with.

To be honest most people would get a higher ROI just softmaxxing, hitting gym and learning social skills (game, charisma etc)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Artemis
Correction:

ugly SHORT Larpers...

So many tall ugly incels here

I rarely hear of an attractive short guy who struggles

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, tombradylover, rubberduck and 1 other person
Yes and how many 195cm guys do you see? Only people I’ve seen who are that height have been true cells who rarely get laid. For someone to get LL to go to 195 the ly just be at least 6’0 to begin with so it’s ridiculous to even consider the surgery.

Yea facial surgery generally doesn’t do much unless you have a good base to begin with.

To be honest most people would get a higher ROI just softmaxxing, hitting gym and learning social skills (game, charisma etc)
Yes you have a good point, The real truth is different for different people. Some guys blue pill works, others redpoll, subhumans must use extreme means such as this and even then they would have to become red pilled after surgery tbh

So many tall ugly incels here

I rarely hear of an attractive short guy who struggles
Nah doubt there are actually many tall people here. Average guy on here is probably 5,7. You gotta think about social situations in real life tall guys dominate mostly, even ugly ones can get pussy. If you’re tall on here you’re a mental cel or a truecel. So many people larp on this site

Correction:

ugly SHORT Larpers...

I'm 192cm and kissless virgin at 20

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
I'm 192cm and kissless virgin at 20
That’s your own fault, not your looks you probably have no social circle. You can’t be a kisslesss Virgin at that height. Your 6,4 ffs. You tower over everyone in the club, if you went with your friends you’d have decent looking girls wanting to get off with you. Larpers on this forum ffs

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
Congrats, Mr. Standardcel...

In the case you are actually autistic... well... sry, game over. :feelsrope:

Volcel anyways.
No he’s got to be a larper, even as a turbo autist you’d be able to catch girls at 6,4 doesn’t rlly matter what skin colour you are either

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and Artemis
No he’s got to be a larper, even as a turbo autist you’d be able to catch girls at 6,4 doesn’t rlly matter what skin colour you are either
No girls even at 6'4 if he never leaves his basement.

Will 6 inches leg lengthen be safe?

Being tall has negative correlation with getting bitches

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 30432
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis, rubberduck and Deleted member 30432
Depends on your soft tissue, max sage limit is different for everyone kinda
will LL technology improve in the upcoming years?

Manlet cope, height is important everywhere
lmfaoooo nope. every guy who slays the most that I know is short, every tall guy I know is an awkward incel. tallest guy in my school got bullied everyday, kids would pull his pants down as joke every time he walked down the hall, even the teacher did it once. He was nicknamed Mother Nature because he looks like a tree

lmfaoooo nope. every guy who slays the most that I know is short, every tall guy I know is an awkward incel. tallest guy in my school got bullied everyday, kids would pull his pants down as joke every time he walked down the hall, even the teacher did it once. He was nicknamed Mother Nature because he looks like a tree
He’s just a faggot then isn’t he. If he was NT he wouldn’t get bullied and just hit gym. Tallest guy in my school was ugly af but 6,7 blonde w blue eyes. He slayed the best looking girl in our year lol. I was at a party and this girl told me when girls go to the club and see a tall guy they think OMG he’s tall he’s fit. (Fit is British for GL). Height is an advantage in everything there’s no point denying it

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and Void_
Will 6 inches leg lengthen be safe?
Only if 2 segments.

Otherwise, you will be butchered.

6 inch is the absolute limit to this surgery. it will be 4-inch femur (which is not even done everywhere. Not safe. But doable. You need specific nails for htis), and 2-inch tibia (more is not possible for tibia, or you get ballerina foot).

These values can be a little larger, maybe 1-2 inch more for taller people. But one needs to be autistic to do a 8-inch at e.g. 6'2.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
Only if 2 segments.

Otherwise, you will be butchered.

6 inch is the absolute limit to this surgery. it will be 4-inch femur (which is not even done everywhere. Not safe. But doable. You need specific nails for htis), and 2-inch tibia (more is not possible for tibia, or you get ballerina foot).

These values can be a little larger, maybe 1-2 inch more for taller people. But one needs to be autistic to do a 8-inch at e.g. 6'2.
So I can go from 5’7 to 6’0?

I saw someone who did 20cm

• +1
So I can go from 5’7 to 6’0?

I saw someone who did 20cm
Most people can’t do 20 cm he’s probs not gonna be able to walk/run properly and efficiently. Can’t imagine dogggy with that much length. But yes you can be 6 foot

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 30432
Only girls you get with height are trash.

Meanwhile I see HQNP and slim HTB with facially attractive manlets all day long.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 33060
Only girls you get with height are trash.

Meanwhile I see HQNP and slim HTB with facially attractive manlets all day long.
That’s the problem, what if you can’t be conventionally gl, LL is a must next best thing for face is height. LL should be mandatory for ethnic manlets in the west tbh

Facial surgery gives like 0.5 PSL improvement
Cope. The right surgery on the right person can give them upwards of 2 psl.

lmao, are you serious? so being ltn or htn makes no diff now?

What are these retarded, extreme takes?
Height matters. Face matters. But face matters more.