Lower Third [Zygos + Jaw + Full Lips] vs Eye Area

Lower Third vs Eye Area

• Total voters
murdah

murdah

Kraken
IMG 5420 IMG 5412 IMG 5410 IMG 5411 vs IMG 5419

I’ve come to the realization eye area is really important irl, its the first thing people ever notice. I’m not talking about autistic hunter eyes but an eye area with light eyes and a decent shape which are attractive to women. No women ever takes jaw or zygos into consideration for their offspring to inherit, only eye color. But, I think having zygos, jaw, and full lips can come close to a mogger eye area. What do you guys think? Tagging fellow blackpill philosophers: @Squirtle @Blackgymmax @GabachoCopium @thecel @BrahminBoss @Lmao @Kamui @Xangsane

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, mayo mogger and GabachoCopium
Eyes in pictures and jaw in motion. Bone definition and sharpness is more important than mass

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, zura, Bozoogway and 5 others
View attachment 2749174View attachment 2749175View attachment 2749176View attachment 2749177 vs View attachment 2749178
View attachment 2749181
I’ve come to the realization eye area is really important irl, its the first thing people ever notice. I’m not talking about autistic hunter eyes but an eye area with light eyes and a decent shape which are attractive to women. No women ever takes jaw or zygos into consideration for their offspring to inherit, only eye color. But, I think having zygos, jaw, and full lips can come close to a mogger eye area. What do you guys think? Tagging fellow blackpill philosophers: @Squirtle @Blackgymmax @GabachoCopium @thecel @BrahminBoss @Lmao @Kamui @Xangsane
Everything matters.

Sometimes in life you can’t have everything
Maybe jaw because it covers more features of the face, but even then a bad eye area can ruin your face. Looks is like a grade the more you stray from the objective ideal the worse you look.

View attachment 2749174View attachment 2749175View attachment 2749176View attachment 2749177 vs View attachment 2749178
View attachment 2749181
Jaw ascends you up the ranks from mtn to htn. Eye area ascends htns to Chadlite/Chad.

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan and murdah
View attachment 2749181
You're
View attachment 2749181
Jaw and zygos first always

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Jaw ascends you up the ranks from mtn to htn. Eye area ascends htns to Chadlite/Chad.
You need overall mogger facial ratios and eye area to hit chad
Lites can just have the Jaw and good ratios and can sometimes run into low chad with passable eyes
You can see this stuff w guys on tiktok and guys who are "htn moggers" who just happen to have God tier harmony lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, BrahminBoss, ElTruecel and 1 other person
View attachment 2749181
My honest reaction

Attachments

• 20240216_215439.jpg
    20240216_215439.jpg
    596.4 KB · Views: 0
Like barrett it not a chad or even close due to facial ratios lmao

Like barrett it not a chad or even close due to facial ratios lmao
Give him or opry a worse eye area and see what he looks like. Muhh ratios muhh ratios.

Give him or opry a worse eye area and see what he looks like. Muhh ratios muhh ratios.
Opry would still be a lite+ even with worse eye area but lol.
Opry has really good facial harmony lmao. It's about as much as vinnie hacker.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058
Opry would still be a lite+ even with worse eye area but lol.
Opry has really good facial harmony lmao. It's about as much as vinnie hacker.
His harmony score is actually pretty low, if u watched the breakdowns on all his ratios. At least compared to other “psl gods”. Infact his most harmonious part of his face is his eyes, so if u remove that he would take a big hit

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
His harmony score is actually pretty low, if u watched the breakdowns on all his ratios. At least compared to other “psl gods”
70%+ would still net him a lite even with worse eye area lmao.
Hes just isn't really a psl god tier.

70%+ would still net him a lite even with worse eye area lmao.
Hes just isn't really a psl god tier.
Lite potentially depending how worse of an eye area u give him, but I still wouldn’t classify him as REALLY good harmony, it’s pretty good. His eyes are his life. He has the most important ratios good though such as fwhr midface esr ect.

• +1
Lite potentially depending how worse of an eye area u give him, but I still wouldn’t classify him as REALLY good harmony, it’s pretty good. His eyes are his life
Well 80%+ is chad harmony so personally I'd say 70 is really good

Well 80%+ is chad harmony so personally I'd say 70 is really good
The reason why he’s that high harmony though is bc of his eyes, his esr also affects his midface and other ratios

• +1
The reason why he’s that high harmony though is bc of his eyes, his esr also affects his midface and other ratios
Hm yeah but that's why I agree with your statement on lite depending on how bad you make his eye area
This is assuming he atleast has good pct and esr post nerf. Atleast enough eye area as the average htn usually has

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
You need overall mogger facial ratios and eye area to hit chad
Lites can just have the Jaw and good ratios and can sometimes run into low chad with passable eyes
You can see this stuff w guys on tiktok and guys who are "htn moggers" who just happen to have God tier harmony lol
why havent u tried contacts

jaw zygos lips make up around 70% of what matters already
the rest is bonus

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and murdah