Lowest PSL isnt 0 actually

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
negative psl is in fact a think. JFL at rating blackops2cel 2/10, he is more like -2/10. jsanza was like a 0/10 and im a 2/10. People here rate too generously im afraid.

When you are invisible to women you cannot possibly be anything near a psl 5. Dating starts at like 4psl actually thats why you see non male model guys with girls and even they probably looked better when young cause you know, people descend over time.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69 and goldpill
No wtf?

Jsanza is a solid 2 psl maybe 1.5 psl
Blackops2cel Is 1 PSL especially in his worst pics
0 PSL Is Codywinters327 and onecooldude123.

That’s because 0 PSL isn’t 0/10 on a normal scale it’s like 0.5-1/10

Actual 0/10s are burn victims, deformed people, etc

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, RiceCel1234 and Mr. Nobody
STOP changing the scale its fine as it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Mr. Nobody, lemonnz and 3 others
B-b-but blackops2cel has positive canthal tilt! That's automatically 5!

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
STOP changing the scale its fine as it is
This isn't actually a change of scale. People cap it at 0 and 8 because there aren't many people below and above those bounds. It's defined as a normal distribution with a mean of 4 and S.D. of 1 so you can see how many people would fall in each PSL range. You'd expect about 0.003% of people to have a PSL below 0. Which would be about 250k people worldwide.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and InnerVoid
This isn't actually a change of scale. People cap it at 0 and 8 because there aren't many people below and above those bounds. It's defined as a normal distribution with a mean of 4 and S.D. of 1 so you can see how many people would fall in each PSL range. You'd expect about 0.003% of people to have a PSL below 0. Which would be about 250k people worldwide.
The ranges are this
This article idk maybe it’s a little off and I should’ve honestly edited to go by .5s instead of ranges. Because most people fail to understand it’s by ranges so they think I’m saying someone like Taylor Lautner is 5 PSL flat like Neymar but he isn’t. Lautner is 5.5 PSL and some could even argue 6 PSL.

But like I should’ve put 7 PSL as more like 0.0001% and 3 PSL may drop to 25% idk. Like 3 - 3.5 PSL is probably the most insignificant difference out of all the ratings .5s so like

I should just say 3 PSL = 25% maybe and 3.5 PSL = 30% maybe 35% idfk. It’s just a LTN who soft maxxed a little for 1 day ig.

@greycel

• +1
Reactions: greycel
PSL is out of 10 u idiots, op is correct

0/10 to 10/10