more lemon bottle injections (BROOTL FAIL)

Why waste a lot of money on useless rhino? Max out your already good features with fillers or implants
Classic grey, did u not see the thread about fixing failos rather than maxxing halos

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
Classic grey, did u not see the thread about fixing failos rather than maxxing halos
Salludon had a bump on nose but maxxed his good base which made him chad same principle goes for you
Idk why you would waste a lot of money to fix a small failo rather than getting cheap ogee curve and mogger cheekbones which would be way more aesthetical and noticeable to normies

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular
I'm doing this and pdo really soon

• +1
Invest in braces, you go from a HTN to hillbilly when you talk

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Clavicular
I fucking love autistic looksmaxxers we don’t have enough these days

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
This shit is legendary.

Anyone injecting lemon into their face and clearly as non nt as u beats the fakecell allegations in my books.

• +1
New injection vid, I did 2mL per cheek and another 2 mL into neck region

Things to note
-dont go above .8mL into neck, you will get lumping
-message all injection areas well
-sterilization is key
I was using 30g 1/2 inch needles
I injected the other mL into my cheeks off camera but on the left side a decent amount of blood came out post-injection
what could this mean? I have a bit of a headache now too?

I tried not to reuse needles this time but when i did, i made sure to sterilize well

again, all cred to @pneumocystosis
-the reason im doing this, is because everyone here is all talk "muh im getting OBO" or insert dangerous osteotomy, but doesnt ever do ANYTHING. Lower your inhibition NOW.

high iq my g

• +1
what's your opinion on pinning HGH as a teenager. Is the cancer and diabetes + other shit growing a myth? and also how did u grow any taller if u started roids at 14?

what's your opinion on pinning HGH as a teenager. Is the cancer and diabetes + other shit growing a myth? and also how did u grow any taller if u started roids at 14?
Do it yes

if 2017 comers cant lose weight what makes you think they can do shit like this, most people here are just fucking lazy
Im just broke

I see you in hollywood mogging caville

updates? it worked? if so I'm buying all this shit now @Clavicular

Last edited:

Things to note
-sterilization is key
I injected the other mL into my cheeks off camera but on the left side a decent amount of blood came out post-injection

I tried not to reuse needles this time but when i did, i made sure to sterilize well

-the reason im doing this, is because everyone here is all talk "muh im getting OBO" or insert dangerous osteotomy, but doesnt ever do ANYTHING. Lower your inhibition NOW.

I'm low iq and low inhib, so although I want to and could I can't find a way to get money and hide it from my parents:lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
I'm low iq and low inhib, so although I want to and could I can't find a way to get money and hide it from my parents:lul::lul::lul:
Just debitcard, jobmaxx, buy things part by part, ship them to a friend's house, and find a place to hide them

Just debitcard, jobmaxx, buy things part by part, ship them to a friend's house, and find a place to hide them
I’m getting a job but the biggest challenge for me would be to secretly order since my dad looks over the transactions like once a month when he’s wiring me money

I’m getting a job but the biggest challenge for me would be to secretly order since my dad looks over the transactions like once a month when he’s wiring me money
All you can really do is cash app or get a gift card and base your transactions on that gift card.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
I'm gonna buy fillers with a gift card

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James

Things to note
-sterilization is key

Do you know of any stronger Fat Dissolvers