My friend and I performed a law-abiding experiment where we complimented and winked at 30 women on the streets. Here are the results.

Who would you rather be?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Following this thread:

And inspired by the experiment from this study posted by @ranierean :
  • My friend (he's not that close to me but he was up to do the experiment since he's low inhib) and I performed an experiment where we complimented and winked at 30 random women on the streets.
  • I specifically tried to seek out a white person since my closest friend is mulatto and therefore wouldn't be a fair experiment (due to women's racist assumptions about black men, believing many are thieves, criminals, or killers).
  • All of these women appeared to be around the age of 20-30, and were of various ethnicities. We made sure exactly 15 were WOC, and 15 were white. No woman was above HTB.
  • We wore tight t-shirts that showed our physiques, and well-fitted trousers. Our t-shirts were tucked into our trousers.
  • The experiment took 1 hour to complete (we did it simultaneously).
    • Since it is against the law to catcall/wolf-whistle/stare at women in the UK, we decided to resort to innocent compliments and winking. We wanted to make the women feel comfortable.
    • Compliments included those along the likes of "your dress looks flatters you", "that outfit looks gorgeous on you" and "I like your hair". We tried to avoid compliments that directly targeted a woman's physical appearance so we don't get reported for street harassment.
  • My halal gf (who was with my dad) and my friend's friend (who is female) recorded the results as they watched. They were also there to step in should a woman get angry/defensive/start to assault us both, and to calmly explain to the women that we are conducting an experiment for research purposes. All but one woman understood.
  • *I had a jerk off in the disabled toilets after the experiment since I had a raging boner*
The results:
MeMy friend
PSL rating5.54.0
Height5'9 (frauded to 5'11)6'0
EthnicityWhite/Arab/BlackWhite
Age25 years, 7 months24 years, 3 months
Body count114
Age at the time of virginity loss23 years, 10 months18 years, 5 months
Face reference (with anime filter)
Body reference
  • me = anime filter,
  • my friend = closest image I can find on the Web that matches his body
NT?NoNeutral
Inhib?HighLow
Women that responded positively to compliments/winking (out of 30)239
Women that did not respond to compliments/winking (out of 30)717
Women that responded negatively to compliments/winking (out of 30)04
Notes
  • Of the 23 women that responded positively;
    • 4 asked to touch my abs (I declined),
    • 2 asked to touch my hair (I declined),
    • 2 asked to touch my bum (I declined),
    • 18 gave me a compliment back (e.g. you're hot, thank you gorgeous),
    • 7 winked/licked their lips/kissed,
    • 19 asked for my contacts (I declined)
  • At the end of each experiment, I called over girlfriend and introduced her as my girlfriend that I'm in marriage talks with;
    • 17 looked at us with a bitter/disappointed face/looked up and down at my gf
      • This debunks the theory that white women are queens and black women are beneath all, as my halal gf is part black with 3C hair
    • I saw 1 girl (looked early 20s, white) give us the middle finger when we parted ways
  • Of the 7 women that did nothing, all were white
  • Of the 9 women that responded positively;
    • 6 were WOC,
    • the 3 white women were "frankly not the best-looking, 2 were overweight",
  • Of the 4 women that responded negatively,
    • 3 said "fuck off" or gave the middle finger,
    • 1 said "do that again and I will report you" (his compliment to this particular woman was "your dress looks beautiful on you") - this woman was a white "average-looking" woman who "appeared mid-20s"

What do you think of the results?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 30679, BeanletMogger and 39 others
i fu ur whore mother

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inwardgonionscel, bloomercel, MagaPutinism and 2 others
Make more of these experiments with larger sample sizes, it‘s entertaining to read.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, halfbloodaryanmaxxe, Sub0 and 9 others
Make more of these experiments with larger sample sizes, it‘s entertaining to read.
I could try, and thank you. What did you think of the experiment?

• Love it
Reactions: bloomercel
I could try, and thank you. What did you think of the experiment?
Interesting and obviously Facepilling, but if the anime pictures and occasional morphs of you are realistic representations of you, then you‘re not only 5.5 PSL.

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 16275, Chadeep and 4 others
@Ozell Israelite

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 24507
@mizrahi_hater @Untermensch @TheHandcel @n0𝖗𝖙𝖍 @Nick.Harte @czwarty @Iasacrko @dimorphism @EuroAscendCopper @Foreverbrad @SoundnVision @chadcel; @crisis @vinn98 @vicecity @autismmaxxer @Primalsplit @klip11 @emeraldglass @SubHumanHere @Zetoch @SuperSpoonman @BoredPrince @pintolinox @Catface @try2beme @Rimaxtis @Thesoloist22 @whiteislandpill @LetsDoThis @flippasav @Germania @chaddyboi66 @WanderingBurro @ascendedd @Dr. Bludy @Willmogulater @mecha72 @vicecity @Shieda_Kayn @Danish_Retard @arab_chink @lunin7 @orb 2.0 @tinderhacker @Kamui @Sprinkles @kyb @goo25 @orangomango2003 @whiteissuperior @christian2710 @Arborist

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 19994, Nick.Harte and 3 others
Interesting, very nice results, you just confirmed what I thought, that minimum to approach is to be HTN

Do you plan to do more of these experiments?

• Love it
Interesting, very nice results, you just confirmed what I thought, that minimum to approach is to be HTN
thank you! From our anime morphs what would you estimate our looks levels to be?
What would you have predicted the results to be like?
Do you plan to do more of these experiments?
Probably I will!

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
  • My halal gf (who was with my dad) and my friend's friend (who is female) recorded the results as they watched. They were also there to step in should a woman get angry/defensive/start to assault us both, and to calmly explain to the women that we are conducting an experiment for research purposes. All but one woman understood.
  • *I had a jerk off in the disabled toilets after the experiment since I had a raging boner*

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 16275, Sub0 and 3 others
Following this thread:

• My friend (he's not that close to me but he was up to do the experiment since he's low inhib) and I performed an experiment where we complimented and winked at 30 random women on the streets.
  • I specifically tried to seek out a white person since my closest friend is mulatto and therefore wouldn't be a fair experiment (due to women's racist assumptions about black men, believing many are thieves, criminals, or killers).
  • All of these women appeared to be around the age of 20-30, and were of various ethnicities. We made sure exactly 15 were WOC, and 15 were white. No woman was above HTB.
  • We wore tight t-shirts that showed our physiques, and well-fitted trousers. Our t-shirts were tucked into our trousers.
    • Since it is against the law to catcall/wolf-whistle/stare at women in the UK, we decided to resort to innocent compliments and winking. We wanted to make the women feel comfortable.
    • Compliments included those along the likes of "your dress looks flatters you", "that outfit looks gorgeous on you" and "I like your hair". We tried to avoid compliments that directly targeted a woman's physical appearance so we don't get reported for street harassment.
The results:
MeMy friend
PSL rating5.54.0
Body count114
Face reference (with anime filter)View attachment 2348532View attachment 2348535View attachment 2348833
Body reference
  • me = anime filter,
View attachment 2348524View attachment 2348837
NT?NoNeutral
Inhib?HighLow
Notes
  • At the end of each experiment, I called over girlfriend and introduced her as my girlfriend that I'm in marriage talks with;
      • This debunks the theory that white women are queens and black women are beneath all, as my halal gf is part black with 3C hair
    • I saw 1 girl (looked early 20s, white) give us the middle finger when we parted ways
    • 6 were WOC,
    • 1 said "do that again and I will report you" (his compliment to this particular woman was "your dress looks beautiful on you") - this woman was a white "average-looking" woman who "appeared mid-20s"

Very good experiment, one of my experiments will be done after surgerymaxing.

• Love it
Interesting and obviously Facepilling, but if the anime pictures and occasional morphs of you are realistic representations of you, then you‘re not only 5.5 PSL.
I don't know if youre trolling or actually believe this bs

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bloomercel, LowTrust, Ken and 4 others
how do they look? JFL

The second one looks good, but the first one doesn’t. The animation is awful on the first picture.

• +1
Following this thread:

The results:
MeMy friend
PSL rating5.54.0
Body count114
Face reference (with anime filter)View attachment 2348532View attachment 2348535View attachment 2348833
Body reference
  • me = anime filter,
View attachment 2348524View attachment 2348837
NT?NoNeutral
Inhib?HighLow
Notes
    • 6 were WOC,

I'm confused

• So Sad
Very good experiment, one of my experiments will be done after surgerymaxing.
Thank you, who would you rather be, me or my friend?
From our stats what would have you predicted the results to be like, what's your PSL right now?

thank you! From our anime morphs what would you estimate our looks levels to be?
What would you have predicted the results to be like?
You: strong HTN to weak chadlite
Friend: MTN

Results surprised me, especially girls asking for your contact or to touch you, I thought that only half would respond positive
Probably I will!
Tag me if you do

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 14693
Amazing work.

You body mog your friend horribly, I wonder how much this contributed to the results.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Xangsane
Thank you, who would you rather be, me or my friend?
From our stats what would have you predicted the results to be like, what's your PSL right now?
Begin white is only for indian dalits, what matters the most is looks.

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rl⠀ and klip11
I thought you said your friend is mulatto but on the chart you have white.
My best friend is mulatto. The friend that conducted the experiment with me is white (he isn't my best friend, more of an acquaintance but he was the only one up to do the experiment with me).

Also, none of this happened, OP has been in his basement all day and now he's making up tales.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 21863, rl⠀ and 3 others
why? I'm so sorry man.

Thank you, why?

You nailed the animation for this picture:

But not this one because this picture looks too cartoonish:

• Love it
@anoright be rayciss... I'm reporting him to my local ADL chapter and BLM chapter. They'll know what to do

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18544
My best friend is mulatto. The friend that conducted the experiment with me is white (he isn't my best friend, more of an acquaintance but he was the only one up to do the experiment with me).
So are you white?

• JFL
Almost an 80% success rate is insane though.

Do you get approached by women in the street (the opposite of the scenario you created) regularly?

• Love it
  • +1
You: strong HTN to weak chadlite
Friend: MTN
thank you!
Results surprised me,
what were you expecting, numberswise for us?
especially girls asking for your contact or to touch you, I thought that only half would respond positive
I thought so too but I was surprised (and honestly overwhelmed) by the results to the point I had to have a jerk off in the Tesco disabled toilets.
Tag me if you do
I will!
Beautiful
Thank you.
Amazing work.
Thank you!
You body mog your friend horribly,
By how much, what would you rate us? Facially and body wise?
I wonder how much this contributed to the results.
I think it contributed a bit! We wore tight t-shirts and since I've got a muscular build a few of the girls assumed I likely had abs. I flashed my abs to them since they asked but I didn't let them touch my abs. Body touching in a sexual manner is for my wife only and sex is sacred!
Begin white is only for indian dalits, what matters the most is looks.
Exactly, what do you think of the rest of the results?
You nailed the animation for this picture:

thank you!
But not this one because this picture looks too cartoonish:

JFL in what way do you mean cartoonish? do I look Edomite in the anime pics?
So are you white?
No. My mum is white, my father is Arab. Both have small amounts of black ancestry from sub-Saharan Africa.
thank you, how insane would you say?
Do you get approached by women in the street (the opposite of the scenario you created) regularly?
A few times but not regularly. I get stares.
I often wear a face mask, even in 2023. This was the first time with my mask off in public that wasn't in a food area!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 18582, sall and 2 others

He is an incel that had one LTB girlfriend who pegged him the arse. Obviously none of this happens.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, rl⠀, LowTrust and 1 other person
JFL in what way do you mean cartoonish? do I look Edomite in the anime pics?
No, the picture looks like a cartoon and the blue eyes even looks cartoonish. It looks too similar to this:

• JFL
So are you white?
The one's that responded positively did so because your name is Xangsane and that's a mogger name.

Also, did you come across any squishy squishy like these:

An overweight black woman BYXN3X
Images

• JFL