My friend and I performed a law-abiding experiment where we complimented and winked at 30 women on the streets. Here are the results.

Who would you rather be?

• Total voters
I won't say I have orbiters haha
You also said women didn’t want to date you because of your race? How does your race affect dating in the UK? Is there discrimination against being Middle Eastern in particular? Is being white passing or being a Wasp more important? And does this discrimination happen in a general sense or are they isolated incidents that still left scars from denigrating your heritage.

It is a crime here, if you don't pay a hefty fine you get jailed.

yes.

no.

A busy shopping street and a mall.

You think? What do you think about the results for each person?
Well the results show that you mog your friend at least

It also shows that if you're GL then it's a pretty good way to break contact. Esp with how many girls were showing interest in you. I don't really understand how they could be that receptive if it's a busy area and you were walking past each other but if you're not just memeing then it's probably better than cold approaching because you see in like 2 seconds if she likes you or not and instantly have the flirty vibe in your interaction

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
Well the results show that you mog your friend at least
Thank you!
It also shows that if you're GL then it's a pretty good way to break contact.
I wanted to keep talking to him but he's started to go a little cold on me. Did I upset him by making him go through all this? He seemed all confident and up for this but I think I might have made him feel defeated. I'll give him a text tomorrow.
Esp with how many girls were showing interest in you.
Thank you!
I don't really understand how they could be that receptive if it's a busy area and you were walking past each other but if you're not just memeing then it's probably better than cold approaching because you see in like 2 seconds if she likes you or not and instantly have the flirty vibe in your interaction
Were you surprised with the results?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and chadcel;
I’m sure you’ll still claim htns will get more girls than u

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Because I’ve noticed you like to downplay the amount of privilege a prettyboy chadlite has in every aspect of life, and act like a tall gymaxxed mtn is anywhere close to that

• JFL
Because I’ve noticed you like to downplay the amount of privilege a prettyboy chadlite has in every aspect of life, and act like a tall gymaxxed mtn is anywhere close to that
There's more to life than just that. That gymmaxxed guy isn't autistic. He's also white.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
I wanted to keep talking to him but he's started to go a little cold on me. Did I upset him by making him go through all this? He seemed all confident and up for this but I think I might have made him feel defeated. I'll give him a text tomorrow.
Yeah it prob doesn't feel good when you see the difference in treatment, it's like he got blackpilled 23 times in like an hour which is pretty brutal.

Were you surprised with the results?
Yeah very surprised that you got such good responses. I know you said PSL rating but I dont really know what that means, what would you rate yourself like LTN-HTN Chadlite/Chad type of rating that people use one here and what would your friend be roughly?

I'm guessing you'd be chadlite for responses like that at least, do you DM pics to people? Im just curious to compare myself with how you look because reading your experiment I got an idea that it would be cool to record some approaches like from my POV to post on here as videos

this chap even larping about having a friend

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
There's more to life than just that. That gymmaxxed guy isn't autistic. He's also white.
I agree man, I’m just saying if you’re a prettyboy chadlite+ life is on easy mode for virtually every social interaction you’ll ever have

Great if that is real and you really did it.

• Love it
My halal gf (who was with my dad)

Yes

Thoughts?
Well you mog your friend so the results were kinda obvious, and him being white couldnt save him either so thats lifefuel for ethnics i guess

• +1
Well you mog your friend so the results were kinda obvious, and him being white couldnt save him either so thats lifefuel for ethnics i guess
Thank you! How good are my resu for my looks level?

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
dnrd

• WTF
Thank you! How good are my resu for my looks level?
Good be better since your good looking, but its reasonable because not every female will act accordingly even if she wanted to its a bit akward. Good results nonetheless.

• Love it
Good be better since your good looking, but its reasonable because not every female will act accordingly even if she wanted to its a bit akward. Good results nonetheless.
Thank you. I wonder what a psl 6 Chad's results would have looked like. And if he were 6'3

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Cucked that catcalling is literally illegal
The UK in a nutshell. It's seriously cucked. What's even funnier is that on trains here you can get booked for just looking a woman for too long or being too ugly; making her uncomfortable.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and chadcel;
Something is fishy about this thread.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Xangsane
The UK in a nutshell. It's seriously cucked. What's even funnier is that on trains here you can get booked for just looking a woman for too long or being too ugly; making her uncomfortable.
Lol how do laws like that even get passed, what kind of offense is it to look at another person and what does it do to them that you deserve to be punished.

• +1
A man was fined and threatened with jail after wolf whistling.

Just shows looks>>>

• +1
You humiliated your friend tbh publicly.

• So Sad
He wanted to do it so I let him join but man I feel bad for him.
He will hate you for his life lol. But good to know he got reality check.

• So Sad
Shows how looks is the only thing that matters tbh.

Very blackpilled results @Xangsane

• +1
He's left me on read jfl. My gf told me was never a friend
After you Humiliated him like that publicly .Don't think so anyone would be a Friend after that. All that trauma you put him Through for Some Clout on a Noname Website.

• So Sad
After you Humiliated him like that publicly .Don't think so anyone would be a Friend after that. All that trauma you put him Through for Some Clout on a Noname Website.
I didn't mean to humiliate him, but he said he wanted to do the experiment with me.

I didn't mean to humiliate him, but he said he wanted to do the experiment with me.
Were the women who responded to him Nicely WOC?

Following this thread:

And inspired by the experiment from this study posted by @ranierean :
  • My friend (he's not that close to me but he was up to do the experiment since he's low inhib) and I performed an experiment where we complimented and winked at 30 random women on the streets.
  • I specifically tried to seek out a white person since my closest friend is mulatto and therefore wouldn't be a fair experiment (due to women's racist assumptions about black men, believing many are thieves, criminals, or killers).
  • All of these women appeared to be around the age of 20-30, and were of various ethnicities. We made sure exactly 15 were WOC, and 15 were white. No woman was above HTB.
  • We wore tight t-shirts that showed our physiques, and well-fitted trousers. Our t-shirts were tucked into our trousers.
  • The experiment took 1 hour to complete (we did it simultaneously).
    • Since it is against the law to catcall/wolf-whistle/stare at women in the UK, we decided to resort to innocent compliments and winking. We wanted to make the women feel comfortable.
    • Compliments included those along the likes of "your dress looks flatters you", "that outfit looks gorgeous on you" and "I like your hair". We tried to avoid compliments that directly targeted a woman's physical appearance so we don't get reported for street harassment.
  • My halal gf (who was with my dad) and my friend's friend (who is female) recorded the results as they watched. They were also there to step in should a woman get angry/defensive/start to assault us both, and to calmly explain to the women that we are conducting an experiment for research purposes. All but one woman understood.
  • *I had a jerk off in the disabled toilets after the experiment since I had a raging boner*
The results:
MeMy friend
PSL rating5.54.0
Height5'9 (frauded to 5'11)6'0
EthnicityWhite/Arab/BlackWhite
Age25 years, 7 months24 years, 3 months
Body count114
Age at the time of virginity loss23 years, 10 months18 years, 5 months
Face reference (with anime filter)View attachment 2348532View attachment 2348535View attachment 2348833
Body reference
  • me = anime filter,
  • my friend = closest image I can find on the Web that matches his body
View attachment 2348524View attachment 2348837
NT?NoNeutral
Inhib?HighLow
Women that responded positively to compliments/winking (out of 30)239
Women that did not respond to compliments/winking (out of 30)717
Women that responded negatively to compliments/winking (out of 30)04
Notes
  • Of the 23 women that responded positively;
    • 4 asked to touch my abs (I declined),
    • 2 asked to touch my hair (I declined),
    • 2 asked to touch my bum (I declined),
    • 18 gave me a compliment back (e.g. you're hot, thank you gorgeous),
    • 7 winked/licked their lips/kissed,
    • 19 asked for my contacts (I declined)
  • At the end of each experiment, I called over girlfriend and introduced her as my girlfriend that I'm in marriage talks with;
    • 17 looked at us with a bitter/disappointed face/looked up and down at my gf
      • This debunks the theory that white women are queens and black women are beneath all, as my halal gf is part black with 3C hair
    • I saw 1 girl (looked early 20s, white) give us the middle finger when we parted ways
  • Of the 7 women that did nothing, all were white
  • Of the 9 women that responded positively;
    • 6 were WOC,
    • the 3 white women were "frankly not the best-looking, 2 were overweight",
  • Of the 4 women that responded negatively,
    • 3 said "fuck off" or gave the middle finger,
    • 1 said "do that again and I will report you" (his compliment to this particular woman was "your dress looks beautiful on you") - this woman was a white "average-looking" woman who "appeared mid-20s"

What do you think of the results?

Were you surprised about the results?

He wanted to do it so I let him join but man I feel bad for him.
No considering you are gling

• Love it
Prettyboy Chad > NT > Height

• +1
Prettyboy Chad > NT > Height
I wonder if I should do this experiment again, but this time male gaze VS female gaze phenos.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
I wonder if I should do this experiment again, but this time male gaze VS female gaze phenos.
You vs your white Chad friend?

• +1