My friend and I performed a law-abiding experiment where we complimented and winked at 30 women on the streets. Here are the results.

Who would you rather be?

• Total voters
Following this thread:

And inspired by the experiment from this study posted by @ranierean :
  • My friend (he's not that close to me but he was up to do the experiment since he's low inhib) and I performed an experiment where we complimented and winked at 30 random women on the streets.
  • I specifically tried to seek out a white person since my closest friend is mulatto and therefore wouldn't be a fair experiment (due to women's racist assumptions about black men, believing many are thieves, criminals, or killers).
  • All of these women appeared to be around the age of 20-30, and were of various ethnicities. We made sure exactly 15 were WOC, and 15 were white. No woman was above HTB.
  • We wore tight t-shirts that showed our physiques, and well-fitted trousers. Our t-shirts were tucked into our trousers.
  • The experiment took 1 hour to complete (we did it simultaneously).
    • Since it is against the law to catcall/wolf-whistle/stare at women in the UK, we decided to resort to innocent compliments and winking. We wanted to make the women feel comfortable.
    • Compliments included those along the likes of "your dress looks flatters you", "that outfit looks gorgeous on you" and "I like your hair". We tried to avoid compliments that directly targeted a woman's physical appearance so we don't get reported for street harassment.
  • My halal gf (who was with my dad) and my friend's friend (who is female) recorded the results as they watched. They were also there to step in should a woman get angry/defensive/start to assault us both, and to calmly explain to the women that we are conducting an experiment for research purposes. All but one woman understood.
  • *I had a jerk off in the disabled toilets after the experiment since I had a raging boner*
The results:
MeMy friend
PSL rating5.54.0
Height5'9 (frauded to 5'11)6'0
EthnicityWhite/Arab/BlackWhite
Age25 years, 7 months24 years, 3 months
Body count114
Age at the time of virginity loss23 years, 10 months18 years, 5 months
Face reference (with anime filter)View attachment 2348532View attachment 2348535View attachment 2348833
Body reference
  • me = anime filter,
  • my friend = closest image I can find on the Web that matches his body
View attachment 2348524View attachment 2348837
NT?NoNeutral
Inhib?HighLow
Women that responded positively to compliments/winking (out of 30)239
Women that did not respond to compliments/winking (out of 30)717
Women that responded negatively to compliments/winking (out of 30)04
Notes
  • Of the 23 women that responded positively;
    • 4 asked to touch my abs (I declined),
    • 2 asked to touch my hair (I declined),
    • 2 asked to touch my bum (I declined),
    • 18 gave me a compliment back (e.g. you're hot, thank you gorgeous),
    • 7 winked/licked their lips/kissed,
    • 19 asked for my contacts (I declined)
  • At the end of each experiment, I called over girlfriend and introduced her as my girlfriend that I'm in marriage talks with;
    • 17 looked at us with a bitter/disappointed face/looked up and down at my gf
      • This debunks the theory that white women are queens and black women are beneath all, as my halal gf is part black with 3C hair
    • I saw 1 girl (looked early 20s, white) give us the middle finger when we parted ways
  • Of the 7 women that did nothing, all were white
  • Of the 9 women that responded positively;
    • 6 were WOC,
    • the 3 white women were "frankly not the best-looking, 2 were overweight",
  • Of the 4 women that responded negatively,
    • 3 said "fuck off" or gave the middle finger,
    • 1 said "do that again and I will report you" (his compliment to this particular woman was "your dress looks beautiful on you") - this woman was a white "average-looking" woman who "appeared mid-20s"

What do you think of the results?
@Chadelite

Your field demands a lot of studies and data shit like this right?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Your field demands a lot of studies and data shit like this right?

thank you, why?

I moisturise often.
It's just what I would imagine if I thought of a prime athletic warrior body. I envision it as a knight taking off his armour after slaying an ogre, and that's what his physique would look like.

Lotioned pictures of your body would make foids cream on tinder, I bet

• Love it
It's just what I would imagine if I thought of a prime athletic warrior body. I envision it as a knight taking off his armour after slaying an ogre, and that's what his physique would look like.
thank you! Who would you compare my physique with?
Lotioned pictures of your body would make foids cream on tinder, I bet
I've got a gf, I'll get to take my clothes off and make love with her once we get married!
I will let her lotion/oil me up while I do the same with her.

• JFL
Reactions: sall
thank you! Who would you compare my physique with?

I've got a gf, I'll get to take my clothes off and make love with her once we get married!
I will let her lotion/oil me up while I do the same with her.
Alexander Dreymon
Image 2023 07 29 234220819

She will be breathless lotioning your body up waiting for you to rub up against her, and enter her. I envy you able to see her expression when this day comes

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Xangsane
I think my waist is smaller and chest is bigger? And abs a little softer but still there?
She will be breathless lotioning your body up waiting for you to rub up against her, and enter her. I envy you able to see her expression when this day comes
why do you think so? I hope it won't be starfish sex, and we'd be able to make love whenever we feel like it.

K

What's the inference from these results?

• +1
Halal girlfriend = girlfriend without sexual touching or sex, and heavily vetted by families for marriage.
In fact we don't even use the term IRL, but I'm just saying that on here to make it easier for non-Muslims to understand.

I think my waist is smaller and chest is bigger? And abs a little softer but still there?

why do you think so? I hope it won't be starfish sex, and we'd be able to make love whenever we feel like it.
Just her having the pleasure to be intimate with such a well sculpted physique will be truly breathtaking, especially all that waiting, and build up the suspense will be immaculate.

I doubt it will be starfish sex, I think she will be all over you, especially with the build up, and the lotioned physique. I assume you're planning the first love making action to be set somewhere spectacular ?

• Love it
Just her having the pleasure to be intimate with such a well sculpted physique will be truly breathtaking, especially all that waiting, and build up the suspense will be immaculate.
I hope I can make her reach orgasm and be emotionally and sexually happy when I make love with her.
I doubt it will be starfish sex, I think she will be all over you, especially with the build up, and the lotioned physique.
thank you so much! Do you think my face goes with my body?
I assume you're planning the first love making action to be set somewhere spectacular ?
Hopefully in a king-sized bed in a lovely, cosy and luxurious setting.

"women enjoy sexual advances from attractive men and not unattractive/average-looking men"
That's not a hypothesis bro, that's BLACKPILL foundation 102

• JFL
Halal girlfriend = girlfriend without sexual touching or sex, and heavily vetted by families for marriage.
In fact we don't even use the term IRL, but I'm just saying that on here to make it easier for non-Muslims to understand.
Do you use the term halal bacon too? Just stop, you're giving a false image.

There is no halal girlfriend,

What's next, halal prostitute? Because you gave her mahr then married before sex? Just stop bro.

I hope I can make her reach orgasm and be emotionally and sexually happy when I make love with her.

thank you so much! Do you think my face goes with my body?

Hopefully in a king-sized bed in a lovely, cosy and luxurious setting.
Orgasms are really complicated, I have had sex over 50 times, and only made a girl orgasm 4 times. You have to be truly connected, and the build up must be so big that you can't help but rip each other's clothes off.

Yes, your face looks like it has a great balance of feminine and masculine features, and would work perfectly with this physique

Make sure you go above and beyond for the setting so that it is up to par as being one of the most special moments in your life

• Woah
best user
Do more experiments

• Love it
Do you use the term halal bacon too?
that would be turkey bacon.
Just stop, you're giving a false image.

There is no halal girlfriend,

What's next, halal prostitute? Because you gave her mahr then married before sex? Just stop bro.
Man keep quiet and stop judging.
WE DON'T USE THE TERM "GIRLFRIEND AND BOYFRIEND" IN REAL LIFE, IT CARRIES CONNOTATIONS OF FUCKING ABOUT AND NOT BEING SERIOUS ABOUT MARRIAGE.
I AM USING THE TERM "HALAL GIRLFRIEND" BECAUSE WE'RE SEEING EACH OTHER, TALKING ABOUT MARRIAGE WITH OUR FAMILIES, ALL WITHOUT SEXUAL TOUCHING OR SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE.

how did you do this experiment while being high inhib? making eye contact already spikes my cortisol to dangerous levels. maybe you aren't as autistic in real life or you just get carried by your looks.

• +1
That's not a hypothesis bro, that's BLACKPILL foundation 102
There are so many laws to prevent men from wolf whistling now. I was only aware about it this afternoon, thank goodness I knew about it before the experiment.

Orgasms are really complicated, I have had sex over 50 times,
what's your body count?
and only made a girl orgasm 4 times.
Girls say it's hard for them to orgasm, I want my wife to feel satisfied and orgasm.
I'd make her orgasm first, then me.
You have to be truly connected, and the build up must be so big that you can't help but rip each other's clothes off.
that's what I want for my wife. the emotional connection for me is necessary before even taking my clothes off.
Yes, your face looks like it has a great balance of feminine and masculine features, and would work perfectly with this physique
thank you, why so?
Make sure you go above and beyond for the setting so that it is up to par as being one of the most special moments in your life
I want to make sure the room is beautifully decorated. where do you think is a wonderful sex setting for us?

best user
Do more experiments
Thank you and I will!
how did you do this experiment while being high inhib?
I had my gf watch me every step I make. She told me to not go all sexual as I could be reported (just as when I found out it's illegal to catcall and stare).
making eye contact already spikes my cortisol to dangerous levels.
Same, what I did instead was to look at a woman's nose.
maybe you aren't as autistic in real life
I'm quite autistic jfl, but I wouldn't say the most. However when I talk about anything people can tell I'm autistic.
or you just get carried by your looks.
you think?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: orangomango2003 and IMOGYOU
Following this thread:

• My friend (he's not that close to me but he was up to do the experiment since he's low inhib) and I performed an experiment where we complimented and winked at 30 random women on the streets.
  • I specifically tried to seek out a white person since my closest friend is mulatto and therefore wouldn't be a fair experiment (due to women's racist assumptions about black men, believing many are thieves, criminals, or killers).
  • All of these women appeared to be around the age of 20-30, and were of various ethnicities. We made sure exactly 15 were WOC, and 15 were white. No woman was above HTB.
  • We wore tight t-shirts that showed our physiques, and well-fitted trousers. Our t-shirts were tucked into our trousers.
    • Since it is against the law to catcall/wolf-whistle/stare at women in the UK, we decided to resort to innocent compliments and winking. We wanted to make the women feel comfortable.
    • Compliments included those along the likes of "your dress looks flatters you", "that outfit looks gorgeous on you" and "I like your hair". We tried to avoid compliments that directly targeted a woman's physical appearance so we don't get reported for street harassment.
  • My halal gf (who was with my dad) and my friend's friend (who is female) recorded the results as they watched. They were also there to step in should a woman get angry/defensive/start to assault us both, and to calmly explain to the women that we are conducting an experiment for research purposes. All but one woman understood.
  • *I had a jerk off in the disabled toilets after the experiment since I had a raging boner*
The results:
MeMy friend
PSL rating5.54.0
Body count114
Face reference (with anime filter)View attachment 2348532View attachment 2348535View attachment 2348833
Body reference
  • me = anime filter,
NT?NoNeutral
Inhib?HighLow
Notes
  • At the end of each experiment, I called over girlfriend and introduced her as my girlfriend that I'm in marriage talks with;
      • This debunks the theory that white women are queens and black women are beneath all, as my halal gf is part black with 3C hair
    • I saw 1 girl (looked early 20s, white) give us the middle finger when we parted ways
    • 6 were WOC,
    • 1 said "do that again and I will report you" (his compliment to this particular woman was "your dress looks beautiful on you") - this woman was a white "average-looking" woman who "appeared mid-20s"

Idk how you have ever been clocked as nonwhite in BritBongLand.

• +1
@vanillaicecream

• +1
Idk how you have ever been clocked as nonwhite in BritBongLand.
People could tell mostly because of my off-white skin colour (dark to white people, light to ethnics), and especially brows, lashes, hair and lips.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
People could tell mostly because of my off-white skin colour (dark to white people, light to ethnics), and especially brows, lashes, hair and lips.
White people have those features also. Also do people treat you different when they know you are Arab?

• JFL
BOTB material.

no, they can't, unless they buy them. My thick dark brows/lashes, thick dark coarse hair and full lips are my ethnic features.

yes.
You don’t have orbiters and shit like that?

• +1
what's your body count?

Girls say it's hard for them to orgasm, I want my wife to feel satisfied and orgasm.
I'd make her orgasm first, then me.

that's what I want for my wife. the emotional connection for me is necessary before even taking my clothes off.

thank you, why so?

I want to make sure the room is beautifully decorated. where do you think is a wonderful sex setting for us?
I have had sex with 12 different women, and probably have a combined sex count of around 50-70

You have a masculine lower third, with feminine features such as narrow petit nose, pretty boy hair, and very female gaze eyes.

I first made love in the middle of a field on a sunny day, with flowers blossoming all around us. It was messy, but made me feel one with nature.

• +1
I have had sex with 12 different women, and probably have a combined sex count of around 50-70
how old are you?
You have a masculine lower third, with feminine features such as narrow petit nose, pretty boy hair, and very female gaze eyes.
Thank you, in what way are my eyes very female gaze?
what's my PSL, do you think?
I first made love in the middle of a field on a sunny day, with flowers blossoming all around us. It was messy, but made me feel one with nature.
That would feel so blissful but I'm worried about getting dirty JFL.

how old are you?

Thank you, in what way are my eyes very female gaze?
what's my PSL, do you think?

That would feel so blissful but I'm worried about getting dirty JFL.
I am 19 years old

They don't look hunter predator killer vibe, they look more inviting, smart, and loving

I can't really rate you PSL wise as the filter will probably alter your appearance to a degree where you could deviate 1-1.5 psl either way

Getting dirty with the grass, and mud made me feel human, it felt like this was how god designed us to make love. Rubbing against the beautiful nature he created while sharing a unbreakable bond, it felt like we were the only people on the planet, and we had a whole world to experience

• +1
I am 19 years old
I'm 25!
They don't look hunter predator killer vibe, they look more inviting, smart, and loving
Thank you!
I can't really rate you PSL wise as the filter will probably alter your appearance to a degree where you could deviate 1-1.5 psl either way
That's okay.
Getting dirty with the grass, and mud made me feel human, it felt like this was how god designed us to make love. Rubbing against the beautiful nature he created while sharing a unbreakable bond, it felt like we were the only people on the planet, and we had a whole world to experience
That's the feeling I want, but I just fear getting dirty. I feel making love during the sunrise or sunset with the windows open would be an amazing experience.

I've got slightly dark undereyes. But please don't associate good features = white and bad features = ethnic.
No like orbiters, like groupies I wasn’t talking about your facial features.

• +1
I'm 25!

Thank you!

That's okay.

That's the feeling I want, but I just fear getting dirty. I feel making love during the sunrise or sunset with the windows open would be an amazing experience.
Yes, making love while watching the sun set/rise is high on my bucket list, and would be an immense experience.

Trust me, the feeling of being dirty diminishes instantly when your primal instincts kick in, and you take in the nature and air around you. You and your partner both transcend into one living being, and share a moment that will be forever forged into your mind. Becoming one with your partner is the ultimate feeling, as you finally understand that you have found the person that will be your forever.

I must leave this conversation now, as I have a big exam coming up on Monday, and I cannot afford to be underprepared. I really enjoyed discussing these intimate acts, and have no doubt you will make the perfect love making scene to experience with your loved one.

• Love it
Yes, making love while watching the sun set/rise is high on my bucket list, and would be an immense experience.

Trust me, the feeling of being dirty diminishes instantly when your primal instincts kick in, and you take in the nature and air around you. You and your partner both transcend into one living being, and share a moment that will be forever forged into your mind. Becoming one with your partner is the ultimate feeling, as you finally understand that you have found the person that will be your forever.

I must leave this conversation now, as I have a big exam coming up on Monday, and I cannot afford to be underprepared. I really enjoyed discussing these intimate acts, and have no doubt you will make the perfect love making scene to experience with your loved one.
That's okay, we can carry on in DMs, I will transfer this message so I can come back to it later when you're ready. Good luck!

Following this thread:

The results:
MeMy friend
PSL rating5.54.0
Body count114
Body reference
  • me = anime filter,
NT?NoNeutral
Inhib?HighLow
Notes
    • 6 were WOC,

not real
most committed troll

• WTF
@flippasav thoughts?

Following this thread:

The results:
MeMy friend
PSL rating5.54.0
Body count114
Body reference
  • me = anime filter,
NT?NoNeutral
Inhib?HighLow
Notes
    • 6 were WOC,

Wish I had your confidence man! Straight out of Middlesbrough!

• Love it
Cucked that catcalling is literally illegal, yeah its weird but it shouldnt be a crime

Was it like a walking past someone and winking or make eye contact for a few seconds and then wink like more intimate? Also what kind of area did you do this? If it gets decent responses winking might unironically be a good way to see if a girl will be into you that takes little time to do compared to approaching like a PUA

• +1
Cucked that catcalling is literally illegal, yeah its weird but it shouldnt be a crime
It is a crime here, if you don't pay a hefty fine you get jailed.
Was it like a walking past someone and winking or make eye contact for a few seconds
yes.
and then wink like more intimate?
no.
Also what kind of area did you do this?
A busy shopping street and a mall.
If it gets decent responses winking might unironically be a good way to see if a girl will be into you that takes little time to do compared to approaching like a PUA
You think? What do you think about the results for each person?

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
Yes my lips brows lashes are the main giveaways.
No not your features but do you have women who orbit you. Who follow you around and are attracted to you?

• +1