My friend and I performed a law-abiding experiment where we complimented and winked at 30 women on the streets. Here are the results.

Who would you rather be?

• Total voters
Life of a 5.5-6 PSL guy. They looked your girlfriend up and down because they couldn't believe you were dating down and wasting your genes on a black girl (predominantly black). I'm still surprised by the results because women here are closed off but being good looking enough will do i guess. Ethnic foids would love to be with high PSL white skinned low inhib guy. You are a fakecel, cannot relate to your threads.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Life of a 5.5-6 PSL guy. They looked your girlfriend up and down because they couldn't believe you were dating down and wasting your genes on a black girl (predominantly black). I'm still surprised by the results because women here are closed off but being good looking enough will do i guess. Ethnic foids would love to be with high PSL white skinned low inhib guy. You are a fakecel, cannot relate to your threads.
how is this dating down and wasting genes?
Racist of them to think that way. And yes many were white women.

how is this dating down and wasting genes?
Racist of them to think that way. And yes many were white women.
It is dating down because you're better looking than her and you're wasting your genes because your children will resent you when they realize they're octoroons/mutts with stronger resemblance to blacks than whites and have no real identity to either side. All because you want to marry a nappyheaded negress. Your children would be absolute moggers if you procreated with a white/Arab woman who is closer to your PSL or equal. They're not racist, you're old enough to know that's how the world works.
This thread is a larp though

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
It is dating down because you're better looking than her
thank you but she's my Stacy.
and you're wasting your genes because your children will resent you when they realize they're octoroons/mutts with stronger resemblance to blacks than whites and have no real identity to either side.
don't say that, and I am part black myself.
All because you want to marry a nappyheaded negress.
don't say that. She has lovely hair.
Your children would be absolute moggers if you procreated with a white/Arab woman
I am not even attracted to white passing women or women with pale pink skin (unless if northeast Asian), often comes with poor aging and skin quality

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Following this thread:

And inspired by the experiment from this study posted by @ranierean :
  • My friend (he's not that close to me but he was up to do the experiment since he's low inhib) and I performed an experiment where we complimented and winked at 30 random women on the streets.
  • I specifically tried to seek out a white person since my closest friend is mulatto and therefore wouldn't be a fair experiment (due to women's racist assumptions about black men, believing many are thieves, criminals, or killers).
  • All of these women appeared to be around the age of 20-30, and were of various ethnicities. We made sure exactly 15 were WOC, and 15 were white. No woman was above HTB.
  • We wore tight t-shirts that showed our physiques, and well-fitted trousers. Our t-shirts were tucked into our trousers.
  • The experiment took 1 hour to complete (we did it simultaneously).
    • Since it is against the law to catcall/wolf-whistle/stare at women in the UK, we decided to resort to innocent compliments and winking. We wanted to make the women feel comfortable.
    • Compliments included those along the likes of "your dress looks flatters you", "that outfit looks gorgeous on you" and "I like your hair". We tried to avoid compliments that directly targeted a woman's physical appearance so we don't get reported for street harassment.
  • My halal gf (who was with my dad) and my friend's friend (who is female) recorded the results as they watched. They were also there to step in should a woman get angry/defensive/start to assault us both, and to calmly explain to the women that we are conducting an experiment for research purposes. All but one woman understood.
  • *I had a jerk off in the disabled toilets after the experiment since I had a raging boner*
The results:
MeMy friend
PSL rating5.54.0
Height5'9 (frauded to 5'11)6'0
EthnicityWhite/Arab/BlackWhite
Age25 years, 7 months24 years, 3 months
Body count114
Age at the time of virginity loss23 years, 10 months18 years, 5 months
Face reference (with anime filter)View attachment 2348532View attachment 2348535View attachment 2348833
Body reference
  • me = anime filter,
  • my friend = closest image I can find on the Web that matches his body
View attachment 2348524View attachment 2348837
NT?NoNeutral
Inhib?HighLow
Women that responded positively to compliments/winking (out of 30)239
Women that did not respond to compliments/winking (out of 30)717
Women that responded negatively to compliments/winking (out of 30)04
Notes
  • Of the 23 women that responded positively;
    • 4 asked to touch my abs (I declined),
    • 2 asked to touch my hair (I declined),
    • 2 asked to touch my bum (I declined),
    • 18 gave me a compliment back (e.g. you're hot, thank you gorgeous),
    • 7 winked/licked their lips/kissed,
    • 19 asked for my contacts (I declined)
  • At the end of each experiment, I called over girlfriend and introduced her as my girlfriend that I'm in marriage talks with;
    • 17 looked at us with a bitter/disappointed face/looked up and down at my gf
      • This debunks the theory that white women are queens and black women are beneath all, as my halal gf is part black with 3C hair
    • I saw 1 girl (looked early 20s, white) give us the middle finger when we parted ways
  • Of the 7 women that did nothing, all were white
  • Of the 9 women that responded positively;
    • 6 were WOC,
    • the 3 white women were "frankly not the best-looking, 2 were overweight",
  • Of the 4 women that responded negatively,
    • 3 said "fuck off" or gave the middle finger,
    • 1 said "do that again and I will report you" (his compliment to this particular woman was "your dress looks beautiful on you") - this woman was a white "average-looking" woman who "appeared mid-20s"

What do you think of the results?
No way the Autistic loser .org user that writes fanfiction about Hurricanes is a Chad. No way. This is a larp

• So Sad
Chad is a country!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Xangsane
Would this work IRL in the street would you say? Like I'd pick up a girl making eye contact with me and wink at her.

• +1
Would this work IRL in the street would you say? Like I'd pick up a girl making eye contact with me and wink at her.
Yes!

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe