My friend and I performed a law-abiding experiment where we complimented and winked at 30 women on the streets. Here are the results.

Who would you rather be?

• Total voters
I don't know if youre trolling or actually believe this bs
If only he‘d post his real face for once… all pictures I‘ve seen of him are heavily morphed. Is that what you meant, as in me believing that he actually looks like that? The experiment seems like LARP too but if he looks close to his morphs it‘s not even that far fetched.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, aesthetic beauty, Ken and 1 other person
If only he‘d post his real face for once… all pictures I‘ve seen of him are heavily morphed. Is that what you meant, as in me believing that he actually looks like that? The experiment seems like LARP too but if he looks close to his morphs it‘s not even that far fetched.
don't be mean please.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 18582 and Deleted member 14693
Thats probably not him.

Just everything about him is larp.

Yeah, his arab father sat down to film some retarted experiment complimenting women, his girlfriend too.

And then he jerked of cause he got so hard.

Lol, it doesn't get more retarted.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 16275, Chadeep and 5 others
He is an incel that had one LTB girlfriend who pegged him the arse. Obviously none of this happens.

I’ll give the benefit of the doubt. It sounds plausible enough.

I would not have thought a “mere” 1 in 30ish PSL 5.5 would be getting a response on this level, it’s insane in that regard. Maybe men really have given up more than we believe on here and women are off dating apps more than we expect.

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
Thats probably not him.

Just everything about him is larp.

Yeah, his arab father sat down to film some retarted experiment complimenting women, his girlfriend too.

And then he jerked of cause he got so hard.

Lol, it doesn't get more retarted.
Don't be mean and we didn't film anything.

thank you!
I would not have thought a “mere” 1 in 30ish PSL 5.5 would be getting a response on this level, it’s insane in that regard.
What were you expecting?
Maybe men really have given up more than we believe on here and women are off dating apps more than we expect.
from my anime pics is 5.5 PSL accurate for me?

Thats your fault then. Everything about OP is larp. Just look at his mother stories.
I would not have thought a “mere” 1 in 30ish PSL 5.5 would be getting a response on this level, it’s insane in that regard. Maybe men really have given up more than we believe on here and women are off dating apps more than we expect.
Thats not even the ridiculous part. First he's uglier then his anime morphs, looks like some shy nerd. Secondly his arab father filmed the shit approaching girls together with his girlfriend (?) and he then went and jerked off.

Doesn't get more retarted then that

• WTF
thank you!

What were you expecting?

from my anime pics is 5.5 PSL accurate for me?

I don’t know how to rate anime pics. I’d have expected you to have 10% or less success and your friend literally zero… based on the usual exponential curves associated with looks and female attraction.

Where do I get the anime filters?

• +1
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe, Deleted member 18544 and Xangsane
Thats your fault then. Everything about OP is larp. Just look at his mother stories.

Thats not even the ridiculous part. First he's uglier then his anime morphs, looks like some shy nerd. Secondly his arab father filmed the shit approaching girls together with his girlfriend (?) and he then went and jerked off.

Doesn't get more retarted then that
My dad never filmed anything.

@Xangsane

• +1
Your father noting down every result is even more of a retarted story
it was my girlfriend, and my dad was with her since it's customary in our culture that girls don't go off with boys not in their family alone.

I don’t know how to rate anime pics. I’d have expected you to have 10% or less success and your friend literally zero… based on the usual exponential curves associated with looks and female attraction.
that's okay!
Where do I get the anime filters?
AI Mirror off the App Store/Google Play Store

it was my girlfriend, and my dad was with her since it's customary in our culture that girls don't go off with boys not in their family alone.
Same retardation. Your story doesn'T get more believable. You've posted too many larps to ever be taken seriously again. Just accept it and move on to a new account I guess.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: rl⠀, Prince88 and Xangsane
Same retardation. Your story doesn'T get more believable. You've posted too many larps to ever be taken seriously again. Just accept it and move on to a new account I guess.

• Love it
Was to be expected. Your friend is not the best looking.
Thank you, what would you have expected the results to look like, and what do you rate us?

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
@Jamaldickjavontus

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
@Xangsane PM me a video of your face in motion. I won't leak.
Ok, just ignore my request then you fucking larper @Xangsane

• WTF
Your friend cuz I can’t live as a autistic manlet

• So Sad
  • JFL
Thank you, what would you have expected the results to look like, and what do you rate us?
Results like the current one. You are 5.5-5.75 PSL and he is 4.25 PSL

• Love it
Results like the current one. You are 5.5-5.75 PSL and he is 4.25 PSL
Thank you, but what I was so surprised about is how forward some of the women were with me. They looked disappointed, even disgusted when I introduced to them my gf. MY PART BLACK GF WITH 3C HAIR. AND SOME OF THESE WERE WHITE WOMEN TOO.

• +1
Thank you, but what I was so surprised about is how forward some of the women were with me. They looked disappointed, even disgusted when I introduced to them my gf. MY PART BLACK GF WITH 3C HAIR. AND SOME OF THESE WERE WHITE WOMEN TOO.
Looks my friend. They are a weapon of mass destruction.

• +1
Looks my friend. They are a weapon of mass destruction.
thank you, but do you think those white women (who usually think they're at the top and think they can get what they want) got humbled?

• JFL
@anoright post squishy

thank you, but do you think those white women (who usually think they're at the top and think they can get what they want) got humbled?
For a moment maybe. But tomorrow they will have thousands waiting in line for them.

• +1
@Beastimmung XangAI moment
Not being nice = Refusing to believe ridiculous story about some made up muslim family that are more crazy then sitcom plots

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Xangsane and Magnum Opus
For a moment maybe. But tomorrow they will have thousands waiting in line for them.
of those thousands how many do you think mog me? (None of the girls were below HTB)

thank you!

what were you expecting, numberswise for us?

I thought so too but I was surprised (and honestly overwhelmed) by the results to the point I had to have a jerk off in the Tesco disabled toilets.

I will!

Thank you.

Thank you!

By how much, what would you rate us? Facially and body wise?

I think it contributed a bit! We wore tight t-shirts and since I've got a muscular build a few of the girls assumed I likely had abs. I flashed my abs to them since they asked but I didn't let them touch my abs. Body touching in a sexual manner is for my wife only and sex is sacred!

Exactly, what do you think of the rest of the results?

thank you!

JFL in what way do you mean cartoonish? do I look Edomite in the anime pics?

No. My mum is white, my father is Arab. Both have small amounts of black ancestry from sub-Saharan Africa.

thank you, how insane would you say?

A few times but not regularly. I get stares.
I often wear a face mask, even in 2023. This was the first time with my mask off in public that wasn't in a food area!
@Prince88 why JFL?

Following this thread:

And inspired by the experiment from this study posted by @ranierean :
  • My friend (he's not that close to me but he was up to do the experiment since he's low inhib) and I performed an experiment where we complimented and winked at 30 random women on the streets.
  • I specifically tried to seek out a white person since my closest friend is mulatto and therefore wouldn't be a fair experiment (due to women's racist assumptions about black men, believing many are thieves, criminals, or killers).
  • All of these women appeared to be around the age of 20-30, and were of various ethnicities. We made sure exactly 15 were WOC, and 15 were white. No woman was above HTB.
  • We wore tight t-shirts that showed our physiques, and well-fitted trousers. Our t-shirts were tucked into our trousers.
  • The experiment took 1 hour to complete (we did it simultaneously).
    • Since it is against the law to catcall/wolf-whistle/stare at women in the UK, we decided to resort to innocent compliments and winking. We wanted to make the women feel comfortable.
    • Compliments included those along the likes of "your dress looks flatters you", "that outfit looks gorgeous on you" and "I like your hair". We tried to avoid compliments that directly targeted a woman's physical appearance so we don't get reported for street harassment.
  • My halal gf (who was with my dad) and my friend's friend (who is female) recorded the results as they watched. They were also there to step in should a woman get angry/defensive/start to assault us both, and to calmly explain to the women that we are conducting an experiment for research purposes. All but one woman understood.
  • *I had a jerk off in the disabled toilets after the experiment since I had a raging boner*
The results:
MeMy friend
PSL rating5.54.0
Height5'9 (frauded to 5'11)6'0
EthnicityWhite/Arab/BlackWhite
Age25 years, 7 months24 years, 3 months
Body count114
Age at the time of virginity loss23 years, 10 months18 years, 5 months
Face reference (with anime filter)View attachment 2348532View attachment 2348535View attachment 2348833
Body reference
  • me = anime filter,
  • my friend = closest image I can find on the Web that matches his body
View attachment 2348524View attachment 2348837
NT?NoNeutral
Inhib?HighLow
Women that responded positively to compliments/winking (out of 30)239
Women that did not respond to compliments/winking (out of 30)717
Women that responded negatively to compliments/winking (out of 30)04
Notes
  • Of the 23 women that responded positively;
    • 4 asked to touch my abs (I declined),
    • 2 asked to touch my hair (I declined),
    • 2 asked to touch my bum (I declined),
    • 18 gave me a compliment back (e.g. you're hot, thank you gorgeous),
    • 7 winked/licked their lips/kissed,
    • 19 asked for my contacts (I declined)
  • At the end of each experiment, I called over girlfriend and introduced her as my girlfriend that I'm in marriage talks with;
    • 17 looked at us with a bitter/disappointed face/looked up and down at my gf
      • This debunks the theory that white women are queens and black women are beneath all, as my halal gf is part black with 3C hair
    • I saw 1 girl (looked early 20s, white) give us the middle finger when we parted ways
  • Of the 7 women that did nothing, all were white
  • Of the 9 women that responded positively;
    • 6 were WOC,
    • the 3 white women were "frankly not the best-looking, 2 were overweight",
  • Of the 4 women that responded negatively,
    • 3 said "fuck off" or gave the middle finger,
    • 1 said "do that again and I will report you" (his compliment to this particular woman was "your dress looks beautiful on you") - this woman was a white "average-looking" woman who "appeared mid-20s"

What do you think of the results?
Your body looks so good, you ever lotioned it up, and just admired it ?

• JFL