Would it work?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
It seems like these thing debloat me noticeable

-sleeping on my back(even better if head slightly elevated)
-drinking more water 1 gallon per day
-cut white sugar/candies
-reduce carbs intake
-take magnesium glycinate pill and take slightly more potsssium.

From what I have noticed:

-carb bloated is usually around the lower cheek aka buccinators mainly
-sodium bloat are mostly eyearea, nose, mouth

Also how tf Chad eat candy all day and mcdonald and yet not getting inflammation or bloat, even gay Barrett got bloated so hard that he looks like a puff fish.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
how tf Chad eat candy all day and mcdonald and yet not getting inflammation or bloat, even gay Barrett got bloated so hard that he looks like a puff fish.
Androgenic profile mainly, high dht is great for reducing bloat and being lean.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada @notcel @Orc @AlexBrown84

-cut white sugar/candies
-reduce carbs intake

Also how tf Chad eat candy all day and mcdonald and yet not getting inflammation or bloat, even gay Barrett got bloated so hard that he looks like a puff fish.
barret don't eat junk food

• Woah
  • JFL
So high prenatal T doesnt help?

I have high prenatal t
It wouldn't affect current body composition if levels aren't too high but prenatal androgens dictate the number of receptors IIRC.

Jfl does that mean the skinny af teens have high dht?
Toned ones definitely do, lower bf = higher dht and lower e anyway.

• Woah
Reactions: JCaesar
he's a skelton it's impossible

So he diet hard????

Can somebody find source please?

Chico eat mostly junk food tho, there were interview Chico was on tour in the Vans alot and he stopped by at fastfood chain alot.

Chico eat mostly junk food tho, there were interview Chico was on tour in the Vans alot and he stopped by at fastfood chain alot.

Omg no way… you actually fell for the oldest chad trick in the book JFL :lul:

You really thought every model that poses with pizza on IG actually eat that shit IRL or regularly?

It’s done to give the illusion of a superior genetic, in the same way you should hide your gym efforts.

• Woah
Can u still be like that if ur pale and dont see the sun but still lean?
As long as you are supplementing vit d well and have a good diet it won't matter btw you still need a healthy amount of muscle to keep BMR up.

• +1

You really thought every model that poses with pizza on IG actually eat that shit IRL or regularly?

It’s done to give the illusion of a superior genetic, in the same way you should hide your gym efforts.
@andy9432 @Orc

So me eatinng 2 big bags of potato chips is the reason why my face is puffy??

I think I consume so much carbs. I thought chico just ate shit as well.

As long as you are supplementing vit d well and have a good diet it won't matter btw you still need a healthy amount of muscle to keep BMR up.
I've been underweight all my teenage years so far jfl is that too bad?

Maybe, but it isn't too hard for some people to stay lean even with junk food. He's from Brazil and many young people there are skinny af even if they just eat whatever and don't stick to a diet (not unhealthy like americans though)

Last edited:
I've been underweight all my teenage years so far jfl is that too bad?
Explosive catch up growth is a thing, underweight people typically have a longer period of growth too. If you're below 20 I'd recommend getting a blood test for hormones and thyroid levels.

• +1
Maybe, but it isn't too hard for some people to stay lean even with junk food. He's from Brazil and many young people there are skinny af even if they just eat whatever and don't stick to a diet (not unhealthy like americans though)
Probably because of drug use but also because brazil is in the top 5 of hyperthyroid cases worldwide which means that they can easily stay lean. Brazil nuts have selenium in them which leads to a higher excretion of t3 and t4.

• Woah
Probably because of drug use but also because brazil is in the top 5 of hyperthyroid cases worldwide which means that they can easily stay lean. Brazil nuts have selenium in them which leads to a higher excretion of t3 and t4.
Should I be worried? I'm lean af but don't do drugs or frequently eat nuts, I thought that was normal because I see quite a lot of people like this here and they don't eat nuts and stuff themselves too. What level of t3 and t4 would you say you should start to worry about?

Explosive catch up growth is a thing, underweight people typically have a longer period of growth too. If you're below 20 I'd recommend getting a blood test for hormones and thyroid levels.
Last time I did one I had around 800ng testosterone but I've been avoiding more estrogens and stuff since then

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Should I be worried? I'm lean af but don't do drugs or frequently eat nuts, I thought that was normal because I see quite a lot of people like this here and they don't eat nuts and stuff themselves too. What level of t3 and t4 would you say you should start to worry about?

Last time I did one I had around 800ng testosterone but I've been avoiding more estrogens and stuff since then
If you feel fine and aren't fatigued daily, have insomnia, or have issues with bloat you should be fine; but if you aren't at least above average height I'd start looking into t3, supplementing other vitamins, and getting more protein.

• +1
If you feel fine and aren't fatigued daily, have insomnia, or have issues with bloat you should be fine; but if you aren't at least above average height I'd start looking into t3, supplementing other vitamins, and getting more protein.
Thanks, I'm not very tall rn but I think I'll get another growth spurt, I have trouble falling asleep and pretty fatigued at the day sometimes, but I think that's cause my mind wont shut up at night and I keep thinking about whatever in my bed when I try sleeping, that's not correlated to thyroid though is it?

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Thanks, I'm not very tall rn but I think I'll get another growth spurt, I have trouble falling asleep and pretty fatigued at the day sometimes, but I think that's cause my mind wont shut up at night and I keep thinking about whatever in my bed when I try sleeping, that's not correlated to thyroid though is it?
Fatigue is correlated to hormonal levels, t3 is crazy good if you are aiming for another growth spurt since it raises everything. You may need to get more sunlight, it regulates the circadian rhythm.

• Woah
Fatigue is correlated to hormonal levels, t3 is crazy good if you are aiming for another growth spurt since it raises everything. You may need to get more sunlight, it regulates the circadian rhythm.
True I've been avoiding the sun for too long, I sometimes get fatigue but can't sleep. Is t3 safe to supplement if I have good or healhty-ish levels of it though?

True I've been avoiding the sun for too long, I sometimes get fatigue but can't sleep. Is t3 safe to supplement if I have good or healhty-ish levels of it though?
you can take it throughout the day by nibbling on one tab.

• +1
  • Love it

-cut white sugar/candies
-reduce carbs intake

Barret is starvemaxxing I suppose, and generally people who eat a lot and dont get fat have high thyroid levels