My uncle has just offered me a programming job in his company in Sydney, Australia

Deleted member 6341

Deleted member 6341

Retired.
That means I have a good chance of leaving SEA and working in Australia next year.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, sytyl, Lev Peshkov and 4 others
Over for chinks in the west
inb4 random example of a white girl with and Asian dude

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
code monkey

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, sytyl, Lev Peshkov and 2 others

A1
A2
A3

code monkey
The owner is my uncle, it'll probably be a decent job.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Hero of the Imperium, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
enjoy getting mogged to suicide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Deleted member 7753, Tyronecell and 2 others
Welcome to chadastralia

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, sytyl, here and 2 others
Welcome to chadastralia
Yes. Both Australian men and women are good looking. Chadstralia and Stacystralia.

Average Australian men
3lpGHhng1HsLoOMH67T5Q5CBE1cGICPDZT0qGZ3gJjE.jpg

chris-hemsworth-dad.jpg

JordanBarrett.jpeg

Average Australian women
https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F585404d54bbe6f1f20e92308%2F0x0.jpg%3Fbackground%3D000000%26cropX1%3D0%26cropX2%3D744%26cropY1%3D58%26cropY2%3D802

Ch11

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Copeful, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
My sister's boyfriend is asian even though we are white, white women do like asian guys, you're wrong.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 6341
What's your age, sex, race, height, how do you look?

Australia is not really in the west.
I'm 5'10" chinese. Why does it matter?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
imagine being happy being mogged for a year

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
I'm 5'10" chinese. Why does it matter?
Race matters a lot....for women at least.
Isn't this the reason why you opened this thread?
Anyway, as a Chinaman you have infinitely more value in your China-land than in Australia.

Lol my guy found a job and everyone is giving him shit. Jealous teens mad they can't even find a job so they rot here talking about surgeries they will never do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KrissKross, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 9048 and 3 others
imagine being happy being mogged for a year
I'll get paid monthly to work for my uncle. It's a good deal for me, considering SEA is a shithole.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
milk that cow for all she's worth
are you still a lefort III candidate?
Not anymore. LeFort III looks risky to me. I may substitute it with infraorbital implants and rhinoplasty.

• So Sad
Not anymore. LeFort III looks risky to me. I may substitute it with infraorbital implants and rhinoplasty.
I mean the risk is massive there's no denying it

personally I think I would still go ahead with it, but depending on what your focuses are in life, a bimax and some implants could go a long way

• +1
  • +1
I mean the risk is massive there's no denying it

personally I think I would still go ahead with it, but depending on what your focuses are in life, a bimax and some implants could go a long way
Double jaw surgery is legit. I can't imagine LeFort III possibly bumping me up more than bimax+genioplasty. My mandible and lower maxilla looks very recessed, double jaw surgery and genioplasty will fix this issue and give me defined cheekbones.

Rhinoplasty and custom infraorbital implant could subtitute for LeFort III imo.

• +1
Double jaw surgery is legit. I can't imagine LeFort III possibly bumping me up more than bimax+genioplasty. My mandible and lower maxilla looks very recessed, double jaw surgery and genioplasty will fix this issue and give me defined cheekbones.

Rhinoplasty and custom infraorbital implant could subtitute for LeFort III imo.
MSE & FM is said to recreate a 'weak' lefort III with no risk compared to an actual lefort III, I think it's handled differently if you plan on having bimax but could be helpful in your case.

bimax + sliding genio would do alot of good but I don't think it would give you defined cheekbones tbh

• +1
MSE & FM is said to recreate a 'weak' lefort III with no risk compared to an actual lefort III, I think it's handled differently if you plan on having bimax but could be helpful in your case.

bimax + sliding genio would do alot of good but I don't think it would give you defined cheekbones tbh
Recessed jaws definitely causes chubby undefined cheeks.

So much hate wtf

• +1
Recessed jaws definitely causes chubby undefined cheeks.
yeah but look at the cuts they make in a bimax, It will lean out your face and give your cheekbones more room to 'show definition'
but the lefort 1 cut is quite low, your cheekbones will need to be very protruding for that to make them defined, maybe they are as you're Chinese but I wouldn't count on it tbh

yeah but look at the cuts they make in a bimax, It will lean out your face and give your cheekbones more room to 'show definition'
but the lefort 1 cut is quite low, your cheekbones will need to be very protruding for that to make them defined, maybe they are as you're Chinese but I wouldn't count on it tbh
I have decent cheekbones, but my maxilla and mandible are very retruded and they make my face look melted. I think LF1 could help with this issue.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Good luck bro, you seem like a pretty cool guy 😁

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
good luck, it's brutal in chadstralia so you should work hard/learn well and then move to the bay area, vancouver or toronto tbh

Nice good luck, Sydney is a great city, enjoy yourself! There are many many asian people there so you will blend in fine

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 6341
but can you handle the mog?