Serious NEVER GET BOTOX

streege

streege

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.
Time online
115d 22h 41m
maximusmaxxed

maximusmaxxed

FLAWLESS GOLDEN SKIN OR DEATH
Time online
12d 20h 26m
I've said this several times but I feel like this needs at least one thread dedicated to the matter. For the sake of everyone's health. I recommended botox before and I can't be responsible if anyone gets hurt because of it.

Botulinum neurotoxin is the most lethal poison known to man. It's even deadlier than tetanus toxin. It kills by inhibiting neurotransmission at the neuromuscular junction, which leads to flaccid paralysis. Botulism kills by inducing respiratory failure. There are only very few direct treatment options and it often goes undiagnosed. Botulinum neurotoxin A, the serotype used in botox, dysport and xeomin has a long-lasting effect on motor neurons. It's considered safe because the injected toxin is expected to act only locally and is generally only used in small amounts. The truth is that it can and does actually spread within the body and people have developed botulism from botox injections, some have even died. Many people got neurological issues such as muscle weakness in the limbs, coordination difficulties, leg paralysis, blurry vision, dizziness, permanent nerve damage etc. All it takes is your doctor accidentally hitting a blood vessel or administering the wrong dose.

Stay the fuck away from it! I hope this can change anyone's mind who is considering botox.

@Lorsss @her @Sergeant @Master do whatever is necessary for as many people as possible to see this

high inhib

volcel if not got botox in every inch of face and look like this:

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

Wizard
Time online
15d 10h 55m
Has a man's look ever improved from getting Botox anyway?

Leviathin

Leviathin

Aspiring Musicianmaxxing
Time online
4d 13h 6m
If you aren’t willing to die to ascend then you don’t deserve to be Chad

poloralf

poloralf

Wizard
Time online
77d 32m
Sources? Everyone in Hollywood does Botox and never heard of the complications you speak of. I’ve been doing it for a few years no issues
Always get botox, this low iq moron talks as if we'll drink a glass of botox and get poisoned, almost anything becomes poisonous at a high enough dose, even water

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
Time online
153d 20h 11m
Has a man's look ever improved from getting Botox anyway?
I got compliments for my perfect forehead skin. Botox totally transformed my forhead. As a oldcel 26/27yr old, i startet to get wrinkles, and a bit of aged skin.
After botox, my skin was absolutely perfect glowing and the same like with 18.
I will get it every 4 months for the next 20 years. Its 100% worth the risk and cost (for me).

In a word, cosmetic botulism is a severe event caused by inappropriate injection of BoNT. The injection dosage of BoNT is positively correlated with botulism severity. Once botulism occurs, timely and appropriate treatments are needed to improve patients’ clinical outcomes.

With the wild application of BoNT in cosmetic field, people in need can repeatedly receive such operation in a short period, which may cause botulism due to BoNT overdose. What is more, in many individual medical cosmetology institutions, BoNT uses are frequently arbitrary. The majority of the patients in our report had received BoNT injection in irregular beauty salons. Some of them had taken BoNT in several sites, and some received BoNT injection several times at the same site, resulting in toxin accumulation and consequent botulism. Certain symptoms such as headache, dizziness, insomnia, fatigue, and dysphagia

Last edited:
Bewusst

Bewusst

disciple of life
Time online
114d 13m
maximusmaxxed

maximusmaxxed

FLAWLESS GOLDEN SKIN OR DEATH
Time online
12d 20h 26m
I'm not high inhib. I'd been getting botox for 1 1/2 years but the last time left me with partially paralyzed limbs and other side effects

sorry to hear that brother. botox is utterly cucked

PapiMew

PapiMew

Time online
115d 20h 46m
I got compliments for my perfect forehead skin. Botox totally transformed my forhead. As a oldcel 26/27yr old, i startet to get wrinkles, and a bit of aged skin.
After botox, my skin was absolutely perfect glowing and the same like with 18.
I will get it every 4 months for the next 20 years. Its 100% worth the risk and cost (for me).

In a word, cosmetic botulism is a severe event caused by inappropriate injection of BoNT. The injection dosage of BoNT is positively correlated with botulism severity. Once botulism occurs, timely and appropriate treatments are needed to improve patients’ clinical outcomes.

With the wild application of BoNT in cosmetic field, people in need can repeatedly receive such operation in a short period, which may cause botulism due to BoNT overdose. What is more, in many individual medical cosmetology institutions, BoNT uses are frequently arbitrary. The majority of the patients in our report had received BoNT injection in irregular beauty salons. Some of them had taken BoNT in several sites, and some received BoNT injection several times at the same site, resulting in toxin accumulation and consequent botulism. Certain symptoms such as headache, dizziness, insomnia, fatigue, and dysphagia
Can you give me advice on finding a good local botox injector. I asked ascentium but it didn't really help.

Bewusst

Bewusst

disciple of life
Time online
114d 13m
Can you give me advice on finding a good local botox injector. I asked ascentium but it didn't really help.
Imagine paying money to get injected with the most lethal poison in existence

PapiMew

PapiMew

Time online
115d 20h 46m
Imagine paying money to get injected with the most lethal poison in existence
Everything is risky at this point. Finasteride, Minoxidil, Tretinoin, Fillers, etc

Bewusst

Bewusst

disciple of life
Time online
114d 13m
Everything is risky at this point. Finasteride, Minoxidil, Tretinoin, Fillers, etc
all of the above don't carry the risk to paralyze distant muscles for months

TurboFixer

TurboFixer

Amateur
Time online
8d 21h 56m
tbh the most scary thing about botox is this look:

just become an alien theory

T

TopzCat1

Amateur
Time online
22d 18h 6m
I have the strong feeling its another useless fearmoggering thread

-„muhhh fin kills your dick“
-„Muhh minox kills collagen“
-„muhh Bimax will get you permanent Nerv dmg, stay receded bro“
-„muhh implants kills bone“
„Muhh Retin-a kills fat cells“

You CANT lookmax while don’t take ANY risk
Then just stay bluepilled and shower until your „ascension“ aka being invisible normie until you die
Trust "roids cause hair loss liver issues" bruv its looksmax or die trying what's point staying normie were all gonna die anyway

J

joseph

Knowledgable
Time online
39d 2h 37m
I've said this several times but I feel like this needs at least one thread dedicated to the matter. For the sake of everyone's health. I recommended botox before and I can't be responsible if anyone gets hurt because of it.

Botulinum neurotoxin is the most lethal poison known to man. It's even deadlier than tetanus toxin. It kills by inhibiting neurotransmission at the neuromuscular junction, which leads to flaccid paralysis. Botulism kills by inducing respiratory failure. There are only very few direct treatment options and it often goes undiagnosed. Botulinum neurotoxin A, the serotype used in botox, dysport and xeomin has a long-lasting effect on motor neurons. It's considered safe because the injected toxin is expected to act only locally and is generally only used in small amounts. The truth is that it can and does actually spread within the body and people have developed botulism from botox injections, some have even died. Many people got neurological issues such as muscle weakness in the limbs, coordination difficulties, leg paralysis, blurry vision, dizziness, permanent nerve damage etc. All it takes is your doctor accidentally hitting a blood vessel or administering the wrong dose.

Stay the fuck away from it! I hope this can change anyone's mind who is considering botox.

@Lorsss @her @Sergeant @Master do whatever is necessary for as many people as possible to see this
@RealSurgerymax masseter botox = don't do it anymore? As in, its not safe?

Users who are viewing this thread