NoShampoo is very legit

Stare

Stare

ㅤㅤ ‏‏‎
I used to have very greasy hair and I used to apply shampoo everyday, but I always woke up with greasy hair despite that.

2 months ago I decided to stop using shampoo, the first month was very bad, my hair was greasier than ever but it is quarantine, so it doesn't matter. However, after around 1 month of NoShampoo, the greasy went away completely, it has been 2 months since the last time I applied shampoo and my hair has never been that good, not only the greasy went away, it also looks way more volumized and healthy.
I also asked my parents if my hair smelled bad and they said it doesn't.

You should try it before quarantine ends, boyos.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Nordiccel, Htobrother, Boo and 18 others
How often do you wash your hair?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Stare
I'm currently running Sulphate free, working pretty good so far.
Does it help with frizz?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Stare
Tenor

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother, Deleted member 4053 and goat2x
I'm currently running Sulphate free, working pretty good so far.
Does it help with frizz?
bro just cut off using shampoo
I stopped using shampoo and my hair became super healthy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, AutisticBeaner, Luke LLL and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 6873
bro just cut off using shampoo
I stopped using shampoo and my hair became super healthy
mine looks good without sulfates too my main concern is frizz tbhngl

mine looks good without sulfates too my main concern is frizz tbhngl
what is the name of the shampoo?
ill tell you if its good or not by reading the ingredients of it

impossible for me because of dandruff :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Tall
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Arvenas, Bewusst and 3 others
cant find it xd
if it has phthalates, ethoxylates, sulfates, silicones, 1,4 dioxane, parabens, petro compounds, propylene and butylene glycol, PEG, MEA, TEA, MIA, EDTA artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances
its bad

• +1
Reactions: Boots, Arvenas, PeakMaleHeight and 2 others
No shampoo works for me too. I only shampoo once a week or two now. Hair used to get really frizzy, but now is mostly low. My hair is still pretty thick, but not as frizzy. Cold showers also helped with my hair, as well as skin.

• +1
Reactions: Stare and Deleted member 6873
I used to have very greasy hair and I used to apply shampoo everyday, but I always woke up with greasy hair despite that.

2 months ago I decided to stop using shampoo, the first month was very bad, my hair was greasier than ever but it is quarantine, so it doesn't matter. However, after around 1 month of NoShampoo, the greasy went away completely, it has been 2 months since the last time I applied shampoo and my hair has never been that good, not only the greasy went away, it also looks way more volumized and healthy.

It is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Stare
Ok but if i put shit on my hair like oil based pomade how tf water will wash that also my hair is long asf
Tried this water thing a week only cause my hair got really fucking dirty and as soon as i applied shampoo hair went clean as baby ass cheeks

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
How bad is blowdrying btw? I heard some people say it's really bad i've been letting it airdry for the last months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
jfl what, srs cant tell if ur joking
im not
when you shampoo your hair it strips all the oils from your hair and leaves it dry when that happens your scalp produces a lot of oils to bring back the oils that you removed there for you have an oily scalp that has dandruff in it

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Luke LLL, Deleted member 6997 and 1 other person
How bad is blowdrying btw? I heard some people say it's really bad i've been letting it airdry for the last months
blow-dry your hair with cold heat setting
thats the correct way to dry your hair

• +1
Stopped using shampoo 2 years ago and haven't had any problems with my hair since, also stopped using face wash and moisturizer shit and haven't had problems with my skin either.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, gymislife, Stare and 1 other person
Stopped using shampoo 2 years ago and haven't had any problems with my hair since, also stopped using face wash and moisturizer shit and haven't had problems with my skin either.
so you never wash your hair?
how long is it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145
Btw @Stare how long is your hair rn?

• +1
Reactions: Stare
chico doesnt use shampoo either, i would do it but idk tbh

• +1
Depends on water quality if no shampoo is a good idea or not. With soft water its perfectly doable and probably better than shampooing. With hard water it will make the hair more dry in the process.

Also some ppl produce alot of sebum on the head, its not easy to remove sebum with just water, esp. hard water. With alot of sebum production, its impossible to go without shampoo.

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Stare and Mouthbreath
Doing the same since many years cause I noticed shampoo gives me dandruff.

Now everything's fine and hair looks healthier

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Stare and Bewusst
Doing the same since many years cause I noticed shampoo gives me dandruff.

Now everything's fine and hair looks healthier
so how do you all get rid of the sebum, that is like some form of paste that builds on the head?

so how do you all get rid of the sebum, that is like some form of paste that builds on the head?

Don't have any of that, it might get a bit oily if I don't wash for days, otherwise it is just "normal" no paste or anything.

I guess my sebum production just normalized itself

Don't have any of that, it might get a bit oily if I don't wash for days, otherwise it is just "normal" no paste or anything.

I guess my sebum production just normalized itself
what about the volume, doesnt using just water nuke the hair volume? And isnt it more dry and less glowing without shampoo?

if it has phthalates, ethoxylates, sulfates, silicones, 1,4 dioxane, parabens, petro compounds, propylene and butylene glycol, PEG, MEA, TEA, MIA, EDTA artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances
its bad
i use esquire shampoo which is paraben and sulphate free. i'm pretty sure it's free from all the cancerous estrogen but i cba to check everything.

• +1
What if I work out tho? Also I'm putting mustard oil in my hair every day, not like I can NOT shampoo with heaps of oil in there jfl

what about the volume, doesnt using just water nuke the hair volume? And isnt it more dry and less glowing without shampoo?

I feel they are more shining this way and can't tell about the hair volume.
Overall I received way more compliment on them when doing this than before.
You should try and see, we're all different

I feel they are more shining this way and can't tell about the hair volume.
Overall I received way more compliment on them when doing this than before.
You should try and see, we're all different
I tried it, but with the hard water we have here its kinda shit.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
What about seborrheic dermatitis?

• +1

dn read but ngl I am in love with your avi

• Love it
Reactions: Stare
What if I work out tho? Also I'm putting mustard oil in my hair every day, not like I can NOT shampoo with heaps of oil in there jfl
I work out too and my hair is alright despite the sweat and greasy from the gym.
The SCALP is capable of producing substances that clean the hair.

• JFL
Reactions: gymislife
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, sytyl and Deleted member 5912
  • JFL
  • JFL