Owning a business instead of wageslaving is overrated...

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
When you work a wageslave job, you get paid a set salary on time and if you lose your job, you can just get a new one. All you have to do is what you're told and no risk or brainstorming is needed. You can also goof around and slack and not worry about it.

When you own a business, every single day is a different one. You make different amounts, constantly have to worry about competitors and other issues, deal with shitty customers, and bust your ass when you work since you don't have time to fuck around. If your business fails, you are literally fucked and will not be able to pay your bills.

Unless you're making a big bag from your business, then wageslaving is much better. $250k wageslave job > $500k business.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 23239, Danish_Retard and 7 others
When you work a wageslave job, you get paid a set salary on time and if you lose your job, you can just get a new one. All you have to do is what you're told and no risk or brainstorming is needed. You can also goof around and slack and not worry about it.

When you own a business, every single day is a different one. You make different amounts, constantly have to worry about competitors and other issues, deal with shitty customers, and bust your ass when you work since you don't have time to fuck around. If your business fails, you are literally fucked and will not be able to pay your bills.

Unless you're making a big bag from your business, then wageslaving is much better. $250k wageslave job > $500k business.
The issue here is that basically nobody is ever wageslaving for 250k or even half of that. If you have to wageslave for shitty pay vs own a business for shitty pay then its better to own a business. One thing I've learned from the jews is that it's always better to be the boss than the worker even if its in a small business because if anything ever goes wrong then the boss just always weasel's out, shifts the blame to the workers and then fires and replaces them. And if the business is ever about to go under then the boss just liquidates everything for themselves and runs, leaving the workers dry and searching for employment again. You have to be a selfish scumbag in order to operate this way but thats just how most people are regardless and in the end it'll benefit you more than being the worker. The chinese also have a phrase for it thats something like "Better to be the head of a chicken then the tail of a phoenix"

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, IhateDentists, blatonslatt and 1 other person
The issue here is that basically nobody is ever wageslaving for 250k or even half of that. If you have to wageslave for shitty pay vs own a business for shitty pay then its better to own a business. One thing I've learned from the jews is that it's always better to be the boss than the worker even if its in a small business because if anything ever goes wrong then the boss just always weasel's out, shifts the blame to the workers and then fires and replaces them. And if the business is ever about to go under then the boss just liquidates everything for themselves and runs, leaving the workers dry and searching for employment again. You have to be a selfish scumbag in order to operate this way but thats just how most people are regardless and in the end it'll benefit you more than being the worker. The chinese also have a phrase for it thats something like "Better to be the head of a chicken then the tail of a phoenix"
It's the opposite. The employees will fuck up and then blame it on the owner and people will go along with it since he's seen as the rich bad guy while they are the victims. As an employee you can do no wrong.

It's the opposite. The employees will fuck up and then blame it on the owner and people will go along with it since he's seen as the rich bad guy while they are the victims. As an employee you can do no wrong.
Yeah but at least you get to be the rich bad guy instead of the broke employee which is my whole point. Workers get fired but bosses dont, employee's have to ask for raises and get denied while ceo's give themselves another pay raise every quarter. The boss has absolutely all the power and benefits in this relationship whether his employees like him or not. If your end goal is money then starting a business is better, if your end goal is being liked then you could just do volunteer work and people will think you're a charitable person but you'll still be broke

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Beta male post but I need beta males to work for me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Yeah but at least you get to be the rich bad guy instead of the broke employee which is my whole point. Workers get fired but bosses dont, employee's have to ask for raises and get denied while ceo's give themselves another pay raise every quarter. The boss has absolutely all the power and benefits in this relationship whether his employees like him or not. If your end goal is money then starting a business is better, if your end goal is being liked then you could just do volunteer work and people will think you're a charitable person but you'll still be broke
laws are completely one sided against bosses. employees sue bosses all the time and labor laws are cucked.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend

Depends on goals but as a buisness I agree most ppl are better off wage slaving

laws are completely one sided against bosses. employees sue bosses all the time and labor laws are cucked.
If I start a business will you wageslave for me then? The hours are long and the work is hard and soulcrushing but I'll pay you 5 bucks a day which is a really good wage if you move to a 3rd world inferno like the philippines

• +1
Gotta love the free market

Slave vs slave owner argument

• +1
job security is a feminine desire, why does a GROWN MAN with no children / wife need job security.

just start a bunch of businesses now while you still have the freedom

• +1
Talks about wageslaving then casually mentions a 250k salary.
I'm out.

• +1
Reminder that OP is a serial LARPer with mental health issues and schizophrenia, has no real knowledge on how to run a business and likes to talk about some imaginary numbers that he makes up in his head to appear knowledgeable.

While in reality has the business and jobs market sense and understanding of a 13 year old.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, thereallegend and Deleted member 17872
job security is a feminine desire, why does a GROWN MAN with no children / wife need job security.

just start a bunch of businesses now while you still have the freedom
Because I have 4 kids to support and mortgage/bills to pay. Don't want to dry up and lose my house.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and thereallegend
"your dream car is my beater" yeah i don't think so bud LOL