Proof being a Prettyboy is cope

Why are you following gay influencer tho?
I'm not and never followed him , I stumbled on him via tiktok and went to his yt and that's it.Not his fan though.Nothing wrong analyzing attractive people when you're blackpilled.

I'm not and never followed him , I stumbled on him via tiktok and went to his yt and that's it.Not his fan though.Nothing wrong analyzing attractive people when you're blackpilled.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte
David Laid
8A60AB33 9B68 4CDC AC54 2330B5720B4E

cba to post more but u get the idea
The way his fringe parts to betray him and show his norwood is just like mine. Brutal

The way his fringe parts to betray him and show his norwood is just like mine. Brutal
His fringe is good but needs to be more messy to even better cover his norwood.

I'm 27 and people have told me I look 19-20.
Timothee Chalamet is almost 28, and he still runs prettyboy game fine.
Jared Leto is fucking *50* and he's arguably still pretty looking.

It's just a lot harder to maintain since you have to be mindful of a lot of features to retain pretty looks. Most men simply can't be bothered, so aging damage starts showing up around 25.

It's more unattractive to track and categorize your looks trying to fit some ideal then it is to be an aging pretty boy. You mean to tell me people age? Sheesh.

For real just worry about ascending what you got and working a job that brings you stable income, and be a social creature to have access to more people. Way more important then trying to be as pretty as possible. Besides, being pretty is something girls do, guys shouldnt worry about that, you should get big and confident