Question for @realsurgerymax on jaw implant design

Life is about making mistakes and learning from them my man. Admittedly when I got the first set of implants I knew less than half of what I know now. But its easy to say that in retrospect. I dont regret my first set of implants as if I hadn't done it I never would have learned the lessons I learned gotten bimax. A lot of what I learned from the implants informed my custom bimax planning

Also, your statement 'to look about the same' is abjectly false, I look a good 30% better than when I first started my journey, and also with the bimax and no jaw implants I look a good 15% better than I did with implants and no bimax as my whole face has great forward growth now.

Also, candidly Im in the top 0.1% of incomes from my job so I can afford it.

If you go back and look at my comments on your posts you'll note I've always been positive, kind and constructive with my comments, it is a shame you don't have the same persona on here towards others.

Side note: keen to see your implant results once you have them :)
What is your job lol

I need to wait another two weeks to have a definitive answer but for the moment saddle infras was the best investment : it raised my sagging lower eyelid, corrected the hollowness and gave projection. I'm still swollen so maybe it's just the results of the swelling but wait and see.

Fat grafts mog but a lot of the fat tends to be resorbed by the body so a lot of people need a second round to compensate for that, even if the surgeon often overfill to counter this effect.
Still fat grafts are waaaay cheaper than custom saddled infras, somebody here got a fat graft for 600 bucks