QUICK AND URGENT, HOW TO FRAUD HGH ON BLOOD TEST

asterosprite

asterosprite

Iron
I have a blood test for HGH, IGF1, Thyroid, Test and Estradiol in 3 hours from now

Havent slept since 13 hours right now

How to get mh hgh levels very shir before the test so that I can hopefully get it prescribed by an endocrinologist

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
you can’t. even if your igf1 was low, you will do a GH stim test and that will be the determining factor.

What the hell is that
a stimulation test to see how much GH you produce. they give you IV L arginine I believe and base your eligibility off that test.

your testosterone should be low though considering you haven’t slept.

a stimulation test to see how much GH you produce. they give you IV L arginine I believe and base your eligibility off that test.
Oh, I never knew how its done

• +1
Reactions: CurryCelHater
Is there a way to fool this test

have fucked up GH production. that’s the only way. you’re monitored the entire time.
Can you somehow self induce a fucked GH before testing to just get it prescribed and then normalize it?

Can you somehow self induce a fucked GH before testing to just get it prescribed and then normalize it?
there’s nothing that can immediately fuck up your GH production and then have it rebound.

you could inject INSANE amounts of CJC with DAC for long long periods of time. that will damage the DNA in pituitary gland that produces GH. but of course that damage is permanent and not worth the trouble at all.

if you’re wanting to increase igf1 levels and heightmax on a budget, i would recommend mk677 and letrozole. it’s not the most ideal, however if you’re eating enough protein and sleeping good, you will get a roughly 80% increase in serum igf1 levels. somewhere around there. better than nothing.

but it gets expensive fast cause you need sups to go along with MK to help mitigate glucose problems and sides.

have fucked up GH production. that’s the only way. you’re monitored the entire time.
Just had my test, it was normal serum test but I guess I wasted some money on it if its not gonna count at the end of the day