Rare Polish HTN?

No, I'm not one of those self-hating Poles, I just noticed that we are considered to be the ugliest men in Europe by people on this forum. I guess it's kinda true.
I'm like 97% Polish genetically

This is me on a cut
View attachment 2766896

I got inward gonions and a small jaw, apart from growing my masseters what should I do to improve?
You get amogged to death by every polski SRP @russiancelreturns

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and Deleted member 48689
Unironically Low chadlite

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Broda by pomogła? Albo lekki stubble
Bone mass is what you need, bracie. życie... życie...

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Just don’t be polish theory destroyed me Julki would rather fuck a Spanish subhuman on holiday in Ibiza than an SRP
Pranie mózgów przez Hollywood i 365 dni

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
Just don’t be polish theory destroyed me Julki would rather fuck a Spanish subhuman on holiday in Ibiza than an SRP
Młode Juleczki wolą low T pretty boyów z tiktoka

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
I was gonna add that I'm 6'5 but that's becoming the average among zoomers in Poland so it doesn't really matter
Cope. As a viking that has visited Warsaw and Krakow multiple times, zoomers are much taller in Scandinavia.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Cope. As a viking that has visited Warsaw and Krakow multiple times, zoomers are much taller in Scandinavia.
"Hur dur, it's cause we drink milk bro!" The more 'advanced' the society is, the more hypergamous the women, so they'll choose taller men. Exactly what happened in the Netherlands.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and nofap
Give us a few years, the kids born in the 2010s have to grow up first

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
"Hur dur, it's cause we drink milk bro!" The more 'advanced' the society is, the more hypergamous the women, so they'll choose taller men. Exactly what happened in the Netherlands.
Sure, but that's not what I was implying. But 6'5 is far from average zoomer height. When I was in Warsawa 2 months ago, I would estimate the average zoomer height to be 5'8-5'9, whilst in Stockholm and Copenhagen I'd estimate it being 6'-6'1.

Carried by youth, if you’re still under 22 enjoy while you’re still young and gl

Sure, but that's not what I was implying. But 6'5 is far from average zoomer height. When I was in Warsawa 2 months ago, I would estimate the average zoomer height to be 5'8-5'9, whilst in Stockholm and Copenhagen I'd estimate it being 6'-6'1.
I've visited a few highschools and from the senior classes there were always a few guys taller than me and my height, more of them around 6'4-6'3. I see a trend, because when I was a freshman, the seniors WERE shorter on average. And now as a senior I see more and more freshmen getting around my height. Kinda interesting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
I've visited a few highschools and from the senior classes there were always a few guys taller than me and my height, more of them around 6'4-6'3. I see a trend, because when I was a freshman, the seniors WERE shorter on average. And now as a senior I see more and more freshmen getting around my height. Kinda interesting
Żabka hotdog power

• Love it
Reactions: pablomaxx
I mean yeah, like you said, short men just aren't reproducing anymore.

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx
Could just be confirmation bias but who knows

No, I'm not one of those self-hating Poles, I just noticed that we are considered to be the ugliest men in Europe by people on this forum. I guess it's kinda true.
I'm like 97% Polish genetically

This is me on a cut
View attachment 2766896

I got inward gonions and a small jaw, apart from growing my masseters what should I do to improve?
Who tf saud your ugly