Rate me 22M (Russian)

Weird. You sent me different pictures in pm a few months ago . Were the penis pictures also fake?.

Rate me. Russian guy with long narrow face, narrow mouth, recessed maxilla, droopy nose, bad frame and proportions. I wouldn't have any of these issues if I was 5'9".

View attachment 1475988View attachment 1475991View attachment 1475992View attachment 1476007

I would do anything to be a 5'5" Chad with good frame and proportions:

You’re not funny at all and you lack charisma keep larping like the clown you are. Always knew you were low iq from the moment you said that 5’9 was the ideal height

• +1
Reactions: SWAG
how do you continue to larp on the same thread you got exposed in? I'm lost for words on how autistic you are
Bro, stop fucking bullying him and putti him down. He already has to suffer because he was born a 6’7 deformed freak.

In fact I’m reporting you, I’m reporting for abusing your moderator status and bullying my friend.
@OldVirgin @subhuman incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7725, Rift and 2 others
How would you rate yourself? @LooksOverAll

Rate me. Russian guy with long narrow face, narrow mouth, recessed maxilla, droopy nose, bad frame and proportions. I wouldn't have any of these issues if I was 5'9".

View attachment 1475988View attachment 1475991View attachment 1475992View attachment 1476007

I would do anything to be a 5'5" Chad with good frame and proportions:

Man, after seeing your pics I think you're not that bad looking.
One thing for certain, your height will help you. Your height will compensate your face.
Unless if you're a truecel then yeah it's over. But you're not a truecel, that's for sure.

Good luck out there man.

help me pls

its over todd krizelman GIF by National Geographic Channel