Rate me with actual scale pls

i’m 6,3 at 15
yeah fuck u kid. lemme guess ur parents are like 5’10 and 5’3 also and ur just an outlier. WHY COULDNT THAT HAVE BEEN ME

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet and keyko
Rapeable/10

• JFL
Reactions: keyko
does my height bring me up to HTN?
Dude if we are talking like smv (sex market value which is basically overall female appeal) you have like quite a lot, you should have no problem with girls, just purely facially you are like somewhat a really strong average person (not bad if you have insane female appeal anyways)

• +1
Dude if we are talking like smv (sex market value which is basically overall female appeal) you have like quite a lot, you should have no problem with girls, just purely facially you are like somewhat a really strong average person (not bad if you have insane female appeal anyways)
yeah i do have success with girls i just don’t like the way i look and i’m not sure why

yeah i do have success with girls i just don’t like the way i look and i’m not sure why
It’s your front profile eyes that throw me off,
A) it could be a mental thing, as in if you grew up LTN you’ll most likely always find flaws
B) if it isn’t that try glasses

It’s your front profile eyes that throw me off,
A) it could be a mental thing, as in if you grew up LTN you’ll most likely always find flaws
B) if it isn’t that try glasses
think i was trying to hard looking at the camera for that photo because i also notice my eyes do look different than mormal
in that photo

yes my dad is white n he fully mogs me an i wish i looked like him icl
yeah probably cucked u a lil by marrying an asian. (sorry for insulting ur mom) but he was high iq enough to make sure she’s tall. u should be fine especially with that height

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty
think i was trying to hard looking at the camera for that photo because i also notice my eyes do look different than mormal
in that photo
If you have candid photos I can probably give advice but, I think your nitpicking, unironically hop off forums for 3 months and do something else with that time, I can guarantee after youve returned to society you won’t care

If you have candid photos I can probably give advice but, I think your nitpicking, unironically hop off forums for 3 months and do something else with that time, I can guarantee after youve returned to society you won’t care
i just come to this forum in my free time

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
yeah probably cucked u a lil by marrying an asian. (sorry for insulting ur mom) but he was high iq enough to make sure she’s tall. u should be fine especially with that height
it’s fine i didn’t get to bad of Falios from being ethnic so i’m not too bothered about it

• +1
i just come to this forum in my free time
Nah but that’s kind of where it starts, I can guarantee you look fine and there’s nothing facially that stands out to me!

• +1
it’s fine i didn’t get to bad of Falios from being ethnic so i’m not too bothered about it
biggest flaws are nose (from front) and chin. is that what u think as well or am i missing something?

• +1
Nah but that’s kind of where it starts, I can guarantee you look fine and there’s nothing facially that stands out to me!
been lurking on the forum for at least a year

• +1
biggest flaws are nose (from front) and chin. is that what u think as well or am i missing something?
yeah my nose is pretty bad from the front but i’m not sure why , i’m hoping it’s just inflamed as i’m on accutane right now and my chin is pretty dreadful but not much i can do apart from hope my braces help

• +1
been lurking on the forum for at least a year
Nothing good comes of looksmaxing forums, realistically you know where you place in terms of looks and the advice is sparse and dispersed inbetween racism

• +1
Nothing good comes of looksmaxing forums, realistically you know where you place in terms of looks and the advice is sparse and dispersed inbetween racism
i mean it kind of helped me quite a bit i went from lowest of LTN to this

yeah my nose is pretty bad from the front but i’m not sure why , i’m hoping it’s just inflamed as i’m on accutane right now and my chin is pretty dreadful but not much i can do apart from hope my braces help
seems bloating to me. and i’ve seen people’s nose look better after being on accutane so that’s some lifefuel for u. i’d say it’s worth a shot putting hydrocortisone on it aswell. chin wise i’d just jut 24/7 unless u look completely autistic

seems bloating to me. and i’ve seen people’s nose look better after being on accutane so that’s some lifefuel for u. i’d say it’s worth a shot putting hydrocortisone on it aswell. chin wise i’d just jut 24/7 unless u look completely autistic
i think for my chin i’m just gonna leave it nobody really
gives a shit about it in person and nobody has even pointed it out to me ever , my nose i’m hoping to get a bit slimmer but i’m not sure if it will be possible but i’m also not sure how bad it currently looks?

and girls give me attention now , last year girls would straight up laugh at me and make fun of my appearance

i looked like this a year and a half ago

Attachments

• IMG_1768.png
    IMG_1768.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0812.jpeg
    IMG_0812.jpeg
    427.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1167.jpeg
    IMG_1167.jpeg
    887.8 KB · Views: 0
ltn

• +1
  • +1
females ratings dont count
It kind of depends on what though, like A large majority looksmax to improve success with girls,

• +1
oh right okok
Dude no one here will give you any advice worthy of listening, try glasses, or get a lip flip if you care that much, but your pushing HTN in my eyes

• +1
Reactions: _hallow
It kind of depends on what though, like A large majority looksmax to improve success with girls,
true but females always lie, always miss. they mostly overrate you

• +1
Reactions: keyko and Salted_Salty
Some girls say MTN, some girls say HTN.

Staceys say LTN.

No girls say ugly.
you gave me this rating too and i think this guy chadlite = me a chadlite confirmed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: keyko and MakinItHappen
true but females always lie, always miss. they mostly overrate you
Check my most recent posted thread, all girls and guys rate me the exact same thing, I’ve never had a girl lie to me

• +1
Check my most recent posted thread, all girls and guys rate me the exact same thing, I’ve never had a girl lie to me
girls rate kinda accurately for 7+ males i think, like if ur 4/10 they will rate u 6/10 or 7/10 or something like that

• +1
Dude no one here will give you any advice worthy of listening, try glasses, or get a lip flip if you care that much, but your pushing HTN in my eyes
lip flip? and i look autistic with glasses

• +1
should i post some unfrauded photos
these ones aren’t filters but they’re snaps i have sent to others so obviously they will look better than some time