Rate my heightmaxxing stack

u can take as much proviron as u want, won't affect height
u guys really need to stop being such high inhib
No point of taking proviron or doing all of this DHT maxxing. All your doing is killing your hairline's defense from male pattern baldness.

lol. your still expected to grow an inch at 16.5. If he reduces his estrogen to zero, he can continually grow but has to be consistent tbh.
Yah, plus doc said it will be more like 2-3 inches

MK677 is shit just inject HGH, you'll gain like an extra 0.3 inches of height after doing it for forever but will become obese since its a ghrelin agonist, it also increases prolactin which is death, and bloats ur face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaAscender and Splinter901
MK677 is shit just inject HGH, you'll gain like an extra 0.3 inches of height after doing it for forever but will become obese since its a ghrelin agonist, it also increases prolactin which is death, and bloats ur face
I will be fine with AI, thanks any way?

I will be fine with AI, thanks any way?
AI will crash ur estrogen which will be low anyway since ur natural testosterone production will be suppressed from anavar (estrogen comes from test conversion into est) and ur not using a test base for ur cycle. that means you won't have estrogen bloating your face but MK will make u hold water there and look shit anyway, also low estrogen will make u suicidal lol

AI will crash ur estrogen which will be low anyway since ur natural testosterone production will be suppressed from anavar (estrogen comes from test conversion into est) and ur not using a test base for ur cycle. that means you won't have estrogen bloating your face but MK will make u hold water there and look shit anyway, also low estrogen will make u suicidal lol
Anavar is anabolic and causes very vey low t suppression

Im already suicidal, no problem with that

• JFL
Reactions: GigaChad420
Drop clucosamine and chondritin
if using roids add HCG 250 IU eod
add proviron
add p5p 100 mg ed
lower exemestane dose
CJC dose too low
add mk and huperzine while at it
Could you elaborate on the role and benefit of hcg?

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics
How do 16 year olds know all that about drugs???

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics
Could you elaborate on the role and benefit of hcg?
Makes pct much easier/ protects hpta and makes you able to almost completely crash your aromatization (not recommended), due to the testes producing more of its own estrogen.

How do 16 year olds know all that about drugs???
When you have grown a single inch since 14 you start worrying about it lol. I went from trying dietmaxxing 2 years ago to a self injecter of shit and taking meds for breast cancer

When you have grown a single inch since 14 you start worrying about it lol. I went from trying dietmaxxing 2 years ago to a self injecter of shit and taking meds for breast cancer
Mirin dedication imo. I didn’t have a phone at 16 but thankfully I grew tall

Mirin dedication imo. I didn’t have a phone at 16 but thankfully I grew tall
According to how tall i was at 11 i should be 5,9 rn. Im fucking 5,6(at afternoon, at morning like 5,7) i will probably grow but anyways i gotta heightmax

• Woah
Reactions: KingBetaTut