Rate my plan for getting hgh

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
I have sucsessfully gotten phizer aromasin
Now I need to get hgh here’s my plan

Get bitcoin my self if I can’t I know a guy who can get it for me
Then get it delivered to a Freinds house and pick it up, make one kit at a time so I don’t have to freeze the hgh

• Hmm...
Reactions: oldcel2002
hgh becomes inactive after 45 minutes outside on normal temperatures, same thing happens if you literally freeze hgh, jfl at retarded normies buying river water from china thinking its hgh

• JFL
Reactions: Van
sound good

hgh becomes inactive after 45 minutes outside on normal temperatures, same thing happens if you literally freeze hgh, jfl at retarded normies buying river water from china thinking its hgh
My source tests it and idk if the outside of cold thing was true, if so I can just buy a mini fridge and put it in there

My source tests it and idk if the outside of cold thing was true, if so I can just buy a mini fridge and put it in there
your own "source" tests it? the source thats selling it to you? JFL at your autism, HGH needs to be maintained at 2-4 degrees celsius or it becomes inactive

your own "source" tests it? the source thats selling it to you? JFL at your autism, HGH needs to be maintained at 2-4 degrees celsius or it becomes inactive
Dude ur actually retarded when I meant by test is that they get a 3rd party too, also it’s a reputable source on some steroid forums, and I don’t know why so many retards like u say anything that isn’t pharma hgh which is 4x as expensive isn’t good, hgh is a molecule and basically the same thing

Attachments

• B953E2C7-EE25-4895-A766-B11D14CAA365.jpeg
    B953E2C7-EE25-4895-A766-B11D14CAA365.jpeg
    247.1 KB · Views: 0
Dude ur actually retarded when I meant by test is that they get a 3rd party too, also it’s a reputable source on some steroid forums, and I don’t know why so many retards like u say anything that isn’t pharma hgh which is 4x as expensive isn’t good, hgh is a molecule and basically the same thing
never even mentioned third party til now, are you retarded?

never even mentioned third party til now, are you retarded?
Thought it would be understood, no one’s retared to buy hgh from a company that tests it themselves

Thought it would be understood, no one’s retared to buy hgh from a company that tests it themselves
with your first plan mentioned you announced you were retarded.

I have sucsessfully gotten phizer aromasin
Now I need to get hgh here’s my plan

Get bitcoin my self if I can’t I know a guy who can get it for me
Then get it delivered to a Freinds house and pick it up, make one kit at a time so I don’t have to freeze the hgh
Donald Trump GIF by CBS News