Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Songe, arabcelxxx and 3 others
Frauded as fuck but Jesus shave that pedostashe

What girl finds that shit attracted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and forevermirin
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and Debetro
thats a pitch-perfect side profile, stop gaslighting op.
You genuinely have to be his alt. No way you're defending this faggot everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Maximilian
all i asked for was a honest rating, stop being a coping ltn jealous bumboy, i mog u brutally you would never attempt to send ur jaw because you know it's taking a 1 way ticket to mumbai in brutal fashion stfu LTN JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, justinzayn, User49 and 4 others
You genuinely have to be his alt. No way you're defending this faggot everywhere.
you're literally lying to him, rating isnt for larp / hate.

@B1B2 :feelskek:

forever mogged by your white masters
i'm white too just thugmaxxing LMFAO? that nigga has more muscle in his ear then in his weak ass baby jawline with his big ass block head i mog him stop coping and rate honestly JFL

• +1
Reactions: kyb
you're literally lying to him, rating isnt for larp / hate.
Nigga that's recessed, I'm done arguing with you as you joined a month ago and still don't know shit.

Nigga that's recessed, I'm done arguing with you as you joined a month ago and still don't know shit.
i lurked this forum a year before i joined, i know exactly how to rate in psl and i know my shit, you're lying to OP.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
i'm white too just thugmaxxing LMFAO? that nigga has more muscle in his ear then in his weak ass baby jawline with his big ass block head i mog him stop coping and rate honestly JFL
White my ass. Are you one of those "hispanics are white" types? What's your "ethnicity"?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
infact, go ahead, tell us whats recessed?

recessed is insane cope, you know i'm HTN pushing chad-lite but u can't do shit but be biased to urself, nigga every women who approaches me irl daily doesn't agree with ur recession claim, i mog u JFL

• +1
you are closer to a nigger than a white

• +1
Reactions: bill
you are closer to a nigger than a white
can literally send proof i have NO mexican in me i dont even live close to there i'm literally cracker as shit i just thugmax and stachemax cope jfl ltn bum

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and kyb
can literally send proof i have NO mexican in me i dont even live close to there i'm literally cracker as shit i just thugmax and stachemax cope jfl ltn bum
no need to send proof, appearance is enough

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
no need to send proof, appearance is enough
indeed, i'm stupidly cracker but my thugmaxxing is working LMFAO, now i'm being considered a hispanic (i have 0 hispanic in me) keep coping and bow to ur emo thugmaxxed HTN deity pussy JFL

• +1
@B1B2 @Banasura

indeed, i'm stupidly cracker but my thugmaxxing is working LMFAO, now i'm being considered a hispanic (i have 0 hispanic in me) keep coping and bow to ur emo thugmaxxed HTN deity pussy JFL
post an actual side profile

Posting what I said on the other post: Not bad but at a parallel angle the fat underneath would show, im not saying it's abnormal for such a thing to occur without surgery occurring simply that it's obvious even with severe mewing it would show. mewing hides this fat from showing and my point is while doing it, it would still show.

OP already mogged your faggot ass.
R u his faggot lover LOLOL ur on every post of his, or u look nearly identical to him irl and are salty LOL, u have to be his alt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155 and Debetro
white what? white Latino? White Persian? White Middle Eastern?
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP BEING FUCKING SELF HATING, I KNOW YOU'RE ONE OF US.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Mr. President, IMOGYOU and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: 0hMan and Deleted member 29155
R u his faggot lover LOLOL ur on every post of his, or u look nearly identical to him irl and are salty LOL, u have to be his alt.
you mog that twink

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Banasura and Deleted member 31155
PERSIAN OR MIDDLE EASTERN ISN'T WHITE, I KNOW YOU'RE FUCKING ONE OF US.

post an actual side profile

Subhuman
get mogged stop coping curry ass nigga, and all the other coping LTN's can't handle this is unfrauded i literally took this 30 mins ago for FUN, + ltns can't even accept i'm white ill literally send proof i'm thugmaxxing and frauding hispanic when i literallyhave no nationality in me but my stache + lighting + tattoo makes me a hispanic thugmaxxer, in reality im white asf, HTN GOD.

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura and Deleted member 31155
no he isn't. FUCKING HELL.
i have a pic of him looking like a stupid white kid with long brown hair and no stache but i wont post it here jFL it was years ago, he's white as fuck.

View attachment 2356895 get mogged stop coping curry ass nigga, and all the other coping LTN's can't handle this is unfrauded i literally took this 30 mins ago for FUN, + ltns can't even accept i'm white ill literally send proof i'm thugmaxxing and frauding hispanic when i literallyhave no nationality in me but my stache + lighting + tattoo makes me a hispanic thugmaxxer, in reality im white asf, HTN GOD.
YOU ARE NOT FUCKING WHITE.
I KNOW YOU ARE ONE OF US. OWN THE FUCK UP AND TELL ME YOUR ETHNICITY.

i have a pic of him looking like a stupid white kid with long brown hair and no stache but i wont post it here jFL it was years ago, he's white as fuck.
I KNOW HE IS ONE OF US. I KNOW MY OWN KIND WHEN I FUCKING SEE IT.

View attachment 2356895 get mogged stop coping curry ass nigga, and all the other coping LTN's can't handle this is unfrauded i literally took this 30 mins ago for FUN, + ltns can't even accept i'm white ill literally send proof i'm thugmaxxing and frauding hispanic when i literallyhave no nationality in me but my stache + lighting + tattoo makes me a hispanic thugmaxxer, in reality im white asf, HTN GOD.
this is the definition of fraud :feelskek:

Screenshot 9

• Love it
Reactions: Banasura
Looks ethnic

• +1
Reactions: goo25
YOU ARE NOT WHITE.

WHAT CONTINENT IS IRAN IN? ASIA

WHAT CONTINENT IS LEBANON IN? ASIA

WHAT CONTINENT IS EGYPT IN? AFRICA

OWN THE FUCK UP OR TELL ME YOU'VE GOT TAN AND LIP FILLERS.

YOU ARE NOT FUCKING WHITE.
I KNOW YOU ARE ONE OF US. OWN THE FUCK UP AND TELL ME YOUR ETHNICITY.
my giga thugmaxxing is working on u like it works on the hoes, keep coping JFL, saying my pics frauded is cope, and thinking im not cracker white (i am) is a ultimate cope nigga, i PROMISE u i have NO hispanic in me, NO black nothin but cracker LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO JFLLLLLLLLL